Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home (35802 Views)

Jos prison: Gunshots, teargas fired as inmates protest reduced food ration / Gunshots Fired As SSS Alleged Siege On EFCC Lagos Office Continues / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by 8stargeneral: 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
Throw him inside prison please
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by blowjohn(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
This life.
U have all the money.
Why not rest?

People r looking for a way to be rich, here u have a man gunning for more power
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by NaijaCars4sale: 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
This matter get as e be
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Reptyle(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/24/breaking-shots-fired-as-efcc-breaks-into-okorochas-home/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R0hLvk3d5Q

Why in God's name did he not just come out and go with the officers with his dignity intact They were going to get him one way or the other anyway.

Not supporting the EFCC's methods but seeing that they were determined to take him in, he should have simply come out and followed them without much ado. He is not just anybody that the EFCC would treat anyhow under normal circumstances. But with this resistance, he has given them a good excuse to rough handle him.

I don't understand politicians sometimes. What is he hoping to accomplish with this drama? Gain public sympathy or publicity for his political campaign?

1 Like

Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Reptyle(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Why is EFFCC not following Tinubu the way they are following Rochas?

I hope you are aware that Tinubu was investigated by both the EFCC and the Code of Conduct Bureau under his arch-nemesis, Obasanjo and both agencies cleared him of wrongdoing. The EFCC can still go after him if they wish though.
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Demolakay: 9:02pm On May 24, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Na wa o, Naija don cast fulltime.

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Wat Abt ur Whatsapp or Instagram ID?
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by UNDFTD: 9:12pm On May 24, 2022
Serve the ZOO and return Home in shame! It serves Rochas Okorohausa and other sell-out southeast politicians right for their stupidity. I wish that they all face the same fate just like him. This is just the beginning of their travails.
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by toujurs: 9:19pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
This is pure gibberish.

Tinubu was prosecuted under the PDP during Jonathan regime, he was found clean and set free by the court.
screened who? grin grin. Efcc that were crying that they were broke under Jonathan's government. You must be a joker
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Corea4king(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2022
Please,I need that video speech made by Rochas when buhari won 2015 general election.
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by int0x80(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Kingnelson9: 11:14pm On May 24, 2022
Reptyle:

I hope you are aware that Tinubu was investigated by both the EFCC and the Code of Conduct Bureau under his arch-nemesis, Obasanjo and both agencies cleared him of wrongdoing. The EFCC can still go after him if they wish though.
Why then have they not gone after him again? What is stopping them?
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by ComeToJesus: 12:44am On May 25, 2022
You no get liver, you dey form actor.

Look at how terrified he is. Why not honour the invitation and save yourself from this embarrassment?

You are not greater than the state. You even jumped administrative bail granted to u.
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Richy4(m): 5:31am On May 25, 2022
I am not against this man's arrest no... But the way crime stoppers do things in Nigeria...
What is the use/ idea of breaking into his home?... If they can break into a senator's home like that, what about u that is not a senator?... Anyone that says I don't care is someone that this kind of bullshit has not affected before...and will never affect...
But it's not a good idea to say never because u never can tell..
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Bimbilla(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2022
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by 1880nebulx: 6:58am On May 25, 2022
[s]
post=113138859:
Shots fired Shots fired
[/s]
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by ofiko123(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2022
The EFCC is working,.
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by autodevice(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by ddeola: 8:34am On May 25, 2022
Dis govt dey fight corruption in dier own eyes now. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#DemonsmustleaveAsorock
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2022
Imo state again!
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
Rochas should face his music please.. when he was Looting imo state he didn't think if a day like this..
Re: Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home by Crofton: 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
NkanuSon:
Tinibu is responsible for his arrest bcs he's the one controlling EFCC,his judgement days are coming.
His fighting okorocha bcs he knows notherners love him and fact is that yorubas are the number enemy for an Igbo man to become a president

Can you back your claim ?

How is Tinubu controlling EFCC ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) / Onitsha Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.