Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer (5605 Views)

Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation / Uche Ogah Polls 141,952 Votes To Emerge Abia APC Guber Candidate (Video) / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by Metrix147: 9:18pm On May 24, 2022
Abia Central: Allow Me To Replicate My Achievements In Higher Pedestal As Senator, Rep Onuigbo Urges Delegates

Member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia North and South Federal Constituency of Abia State, Hon Sam Onuigbo has appealed to APC delegates to vote for him in the upcoming primary election of the party as candidate for Abia Central Senatorial District.

He said he will replicate and surpass the achievements associated him as a member of House of Representatives if elected on a higher pedestal as Abia Central Senator in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-NcBbEIEQ
He spoke when he featured in ABN TV's Political Perspective in Umuahia.

The federal lawmaker urged the delegates to vote wisely by supporting him, saying a lot of them who were present during his Senate declaration watched the documentary of his achievements, adding that they are all verifiable.

He said he has embarked on massive empowerment programmes that helped in taking out several constituents from the cycle of unemployment and improved their living standards.

"I want them (delegates) to be able to support me to represent the people at a higher pedestal, to continue with my good work, to deepen and broaden good representation" he said.

He also assured that he will embark on infrastructure, educational support through renovation and reconstruction of schools, water projects and others if elected into the Senate to represent Abia Central, same way he did it as a member of House of Representatives.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-central-allow-replicate-achievements-higher-pedestal-senator-rep-onuigbo-urges-delegates-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by hisexcellency34: 1:48pm On May 25, 2022
can't this old man go home and rest?

1 Like

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by kingzjay(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2022
And after supporting him to win, he'll relocate to Abuja with his family. While the ones who supported him continue wallowing in their poverty

1 Like

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49pm On May 25, 2022
Abia Central : over to you guys.

Naija youths , your future is in your hands.
Your future is in your hands.

#WeDidOurPart.

We Rise.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by Ernchibyke(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2022
How well did he perform when her was in the lower chamber?

1 Like

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by sukar886: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Metrix147:
Abia Central: Allow Me To Replicate My Achievements In Higher Pedestal As Senator, Rep Onuigbo Urges Delegates

Member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia North and South Federal Constituency of Abia State, Hon Sam Onuigbo has appealed to APC delegates to vote for him in the upcoming primary election of the party as candidate for Abia Central Senatorial District.

He said he will replicate and surpass the achievements associated him as a member of House of Representatives if elected on a higher pedestal as Abia Central Senator in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-NcBbEIEQ
He spoke when he featured in ABN TV's Political Perspective in Umuahia.

The federal lawmaker urged the delegates to vote wisely by supporting him, saying a lot of them who were present during his Senate declaration watched the documentary of his achievements, adding that they are all verifiable.

He said he has embarked on massive empowerment programmes that helped in taking out several constituents from the cycle of unemployment and improved their living standards.

"I want them (delegates) to be able to support me to represent the people at a higher pedestal, to continue with my good work, to deepen and broaden good representation" he said.

He also assured that he will embark on infrastructure, educational support through renovation and reconstruction of schools, water projects and others if elected into the Senate to represent Abia Central, same way he did it as a member of House of Representatives.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-central-allow-replicate-achievements-higher-pedestal-senator-rep-onuigbo-urges-delegates-video/
My brother that ur side the tough, na Papa ukwu side , TA orji, na only God go make u win there

2 Likes

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by Authoreety: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
sadk
Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by visijo(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
17 years old girl dey call you ode!!
You dey laff. Because of big breast sad

1 Like

Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by OgunleyeA1: 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
can't this old man go home and rest?
Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by garfield1: 1:56pm On May 25, 2022
Fergies next senator
Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by lancdoz: 2:35pm On May 25, 2022
What have this man done for Abia people
Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by Elidrisy20: 2:50pm On May 25, 2022
Na beg you dey beg, you hold money for hand?
Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by Obagofixxy: 3:32pm On May 25, 2022
post=113161787:
Abia Central : over to you guys.

Naija youths , your future is in your hands.
Your future is in your hands.

#WeDidOurPart.

We Rise.
Abia central all the way
Re: Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer by Fabsonkene: 3:43pm On May 25, 2022
When he has not done anything since he was at the house.. now he wants to go Senate.. he's not going anywhere...

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Remains The Most Peaceful, Economic Driven State In Nigeria - ESDA / Datti Delivers For Obi / Is This How Dame Jonathan Will Address A Gathering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.