Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90752 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Highman56: 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
comodo:

Tell me something. The people searching house to house and maiming and ripping pregnant women open before d actual war were all federal govt. My uncle was thrown inside a water well by their neighbours. The pregnant wife ripped open. only one child survived out of the 6 children. He is already in his 60s but he still never forgets the trauma
hmm Sha I wasn't born that period.i want to know something were the neighbors Christians?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Highman56: 1:36pm On May 25, 2022
comodo:

Tell me something. The people searching house to house and maiming and ripping pregnant women open before d actual war were all federal govt. My uncle was thrown inside a water well by their neighbours. The pregnant wife ripped open. only one child survived out of the 6 children. He is already in his 60s but he still never forgets the trauma
and by the way ur leaders who caused Biafra were wicked pipul.they started a war without calling others to go back home
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by WINDSOW(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Some people brought sorrow, death and tears
dem regular trade Mark. Tell the wicked ones that; it shall not well with them.

While some give happiness.
IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH MURIC AND ALL HAUSA MUSLIMS.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmafineboy(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

U are mannerless
U ve no sense seriously
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by WINDSOW(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Some people brought sorrow, death and tears
dem regular trade Mark. Tell the wicked ones that; it shall not well with them.

While some give happiness.
IT WILL NOT BE W.ELL WITH MURIC AND ALL HAUSA MUSLIMS.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by madapcmod: 2:03pm On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Gbe enu werey lo. It has not even done half of what is deeper life doing, talk more of winners

Na u be werey

Get my point before going off tangent. The point is what he has done for his members not what he has done
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Truly1: 2:18pm On May 25, 2022
He who put smiles on peoples' faces, smiles will never depart from his life too.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Omodua(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

For your mind u have sense ba??
Get sense. You don't have sense.
Ingrate!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Jesubaby: 2:54pm On May 25, 2022
God bless the man of God. I'll forever be a christian. Such a loving and a peaceful religion.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by GENES11S: 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
Sterope:
Where do you live?

Currently in Kogi state
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by doggedfighter(f): 5:49pm On May 25, 2022
Meteng:
Only the smile and genuine happiness on that boys face. That alone, for me

Same for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Newness2019: 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
THANK YOU SIR. YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BELOVED FAMILY ABUNDANTLY SIR.

SHAME TO SATAN AND HIS AGENTS.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by gaskiyamagana: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Gods curse on muhammad prophet nyash

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by gaskiyamagana: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo I have nothing to learn from anyone who doesn't know how irreplaceable the human life is.a carpenter cannot teach a tailor how to sew cloth.first remove the log in your own eyes by using your religion to clean up your society then I will be more than happy to listen to whatever you have to say.oyinbo says character speaks louder than words so again avoid me.we have nothing in common neither am I interested in listening to anything from an aboki headslammer

You are a Nigerian and l am a Nigerian. As long you can not get Biafra, we are together. By fire, by force l will teach you prostrations from the Bible.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ygowon: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1 is nowhere to create a topic for this now
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by irunoko(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

You are a Nigerian and l am a Nigerian. As long you can not get Biafra, we are together. BY FIRE, BY FORCE l WILL TEACH YOU PROSTRATIONS from the Bible.
lmaooo grin

Na them.keep exposing yourself the More grin when I say Islam and violence/force na 5 and 6 una go dey vex grin tongue

You wish grin

Dream on.its free grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by dalass(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

You're a typical Pastor bashing crew president. Pastor no help, na wahala. Pastor help a poor family relocate from a region where they can kill you for eating while they're fasting or your classmates can call you a blasphemer just because you're of a different religious belief.

But you must still bash him... Weldone oh

Oga, who you help
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Abdoolbuster: 7:53pm On May 25, 2022
Johnycastro18:
That is genuine Love in action there.

May all the TERRORIST who called themselves "students" and raised there filthy hands to kill Deborah know "NO" peace...... sad

@antichristian someone is calling you
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Abdoolbuster: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Muhammad is cursed already, he's a curse to humanity
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Muhammad is cursed already, he's a curse to humanity

Exactly, that paedophile messenger is cursed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

@antichristian someone is calling you

AntiChristian don activate airplane mode
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Iseoluwani: 7:06am On May 26, 2022
dalass:

You're a typical Pastor bashing crew president. Pastor no help, na wahala. Pastor help a poor family relocate from a region where they can kill you for eating while they're fasting or your classmates can call you a blasphemer just because you're of a different religious belief.

But you must still bash him... Weldone oh

Oga, who you help

Tnks for making me the president

I said what I said
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by DAILIES(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2022
God will reward you greatly for this humanitarian gesture. Amen.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Abdoolbuster: 1:14pm On May 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

AntiChristian don activate airplane mode

He don run lol grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2022
Iseoluwani:

U heard.....

And u actually believe you have sense?

...exactly my point, your kind knows nothing about sarcasms and rhetorics.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Iseoluwani: 2:43pm On May 26, 2022
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...exactly my point, your kind knows nothing about sarcasms and rhetorics.

And is that his to use sarcasm and do you even know d meaning of rhetoric.

Abeg shift
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2022
Iseoluwani:

And is that his to use sarcasm and do you even know d meaning of rhetoric.

Abeg shift

...it wasn’t meant to hurt aiit, small talk & you’re already jittery grammatically. Calm down and be composed.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

He don run lol grin

grin AntiChristian oya come over here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Dynmyt: 11:21am On May 28, 2022
Doctor Jesus in Action-OPM

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.