Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. (90751 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by emmanueloti65: 12:08am On May 25, 2022
TONYE001:

Your position in this matter can be argued.

It all boils down to the reason this is in the media. This shouldn't be between the man and us. It should be between him and God.

There are some acceptable reasons to have this in the media.

First, this may be a way of being accountable to donors in his church.

It may also be his way of encouraging other victims of war and all.

It can even be a way of challenging the Nigerian government to improve their abysmal performance.

By publishing this, the church has gained more public trust and more donations can be gotten.

Recall that the church needs these donations to continue doing stuffs like this.

bla bla bla nothing to argue here . the Bible is plain and simple on this so waka go sit down.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by kingsceedon(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Hmm

Its a good GESTURE BUT

1 . were they his church members? If his church members are languishing in poverty and he did this. Sorry to say, HE IS CHASING CLOUT.

2. IF THEY HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, CAN'T HE DO IT QUIETLY??,

3. I said what I said ooo. Comma beat me

Yoruba Muslim miscreant terrorist sighted, head slammer terrorist, your own religion is for destruction

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by lomprico(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

Fatima was a Muslim
Fatima was Pregnant
Fatima was a Northerner
Fatima was killed by IPOB terrorists
Fatima's 4 kids were killed by IPOB
Fatima was killed in Anambra State
Fatima was innocent & harmless
Fatima deserve justice �
#JusticeForFatimaHer4KidsAndOthers

I agree with you, Fatima needs justice but mind you, she was not killed in the name of Christianity. I support your campaign but don't compare it with Deborah's case.

#justicrfordeborah. #justuceforfatima

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by TONYE001(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
bla bla bla nothing to argue here . the Bible is plain and simple on this so waka go sit down.

No wahala, brother.

Have a nice evening.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by derecho(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2022
They're in their room hatching another evil plan.
Alloting responsibilities to Those that'd kill, those that would lie that the killers aren't true Muslims, those that would tell us about the redlines,etc
That's how they roll
Joshcoli:
And that is how the children of peace left the room

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by musicwriter(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
This is same rendition in KJV

1Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

What it means is that they've claimed the reward by themselves!! In other words, they have nothing more to claim from the bible God.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 25, 2022
I wonder the anguish they felt when they watched that gruesome video may God give you people the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by derecho(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2022
No...the reward they get is here from those praising them as that was their aim.
It's gratifying when people appreciate us.However, there's an eternal reward.

Matthew 6:2
New Living Translation
When you give to someone in need, don’t do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get.

musicwriter:

What it means is that they've claimed the reward by themselves!! In other words, they have nothing more to claim from the bible God.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ceejay80s(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
it is you who need wisdom and also a good knowledge of the Bible please don't even provoke me to educate you big mofo but let me pity you and educate you small mumu. the Bible make it clear in Mathew 6 ,1-4 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in
heaven.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet
before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the
streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They
have their reward.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy
right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in
secret himself shall reward thee openly.

it is clear from the above Bible passage that opm pastor have no reward for all his philanthropic works because he does not fail to advertise what he did for this people .
this is not how real men of God behave nor is it how the Bible advised Christians to actthta way, so you mofo quoting me should go and get a brain because I don't think you have one

so when Jesus Christ fed 5000 people, it was advert, all his good works, did people not know?
all good work and charity David and Solomon and the apostles etc, did people not know, were they not written in the Bible for us to know, if no one knew about their good work ,then it simply means they didn't do anything, charity and good works from people is not advert, we see we emulate, no be every body go rich die for this world, some will die poor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by musicwriter(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
No...the reward they get is here from those praising them as that was their aim.
It's gratifying when people appreciate us.However, there's an eternal reward.

That's exactly what I said. Once you show off your gift, you've eaten your (cake) reward. So, according to the bible God, you can't eat your cake and have it.

But it means there's no "eternal reward" waiting for anyone that has eaten his/her cake.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Nobody: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

Fatima was a Muslim
Fatima was Pregnant
Fatima was a Northerner
Fatima was killed by IPOB terrorists
Fatima's 4 kids were killed by IPOB
Fatima was killed in Anambra State
Fatima was innocent & harmless
Fatima deserve justice �
#JusticeForFatimaHer4KidsAndOthers
Gulak was killed in Imo state[,the next news we heard was that IIPOB killed him,no investigation o.
But God so kind,the person who was with him then confessed that GULAK killers were northerners.
Anyway you people come ,God will surely unravel things for us.
We know our bad boys handwork when we see one.
Make una find another trick,this one no work at alll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ceejay80s(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
he told u the simple truth, I wonder how we got to know that a lot of prophets, apostles,saint did good thing in the Bible? SEBI dem hide am? people knew and that's why it was written, even u that read the Bible too know, is their own too advert?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ceejay80s(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2022
lomprico:

I agree with you, Fatima needs justice but mind you, she was not killed in the name of Christianity. I support your campaign but don't compare it with Deborah's case.

#justicrfordeborah. #justuceforfatima
u forgot to tell him , no one knew how she died and who killed Fatima, they just labelled ipob to cause proble between Igbo and the north
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Konjiboii: 12:38am On May 25, 2022
This OPM pastor don do more than the whole federation of Nigeria since independence

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Abaniwealth(f): 12:42am On May 25, 2022
God bless you SIR..He is indeed Worthy of emulation..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by zahrach: 12:43am On May 25, 2022
All this Yoruba pastors driving private jet can never do this
Building University that the poor man can never attend

God will bless pastor chibuzor for his kind of work
This is wat Christianity should be All about

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Rex777: 12:53am On May 25, 2022
God bless this Pastor.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by eedriyz(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2022
Why am I reading OPM as Other People's Money grin?
Absolutely a nice gesture from him.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by derecho(m): 12:56am On May 25, 2022
This was what I meant by "he has gotten his reward already, if it was showoff".

The bolded isn't necessary.
The simple message is, there's praise of man and praise of God.Choose what you want.
musicwriter:

That's exactly what I said. Once you show off your gift, you've eaten your (cake) reward. So, according to the bible God, you can't eat your cake and have it.

But it means there's no "eternal reward" waiting for anyone that has eaten his/her cake.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Jephyard(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2022
I must commend the Pastor/church for a good job . Even with his kind gesture I hope you Muslim can see that he is being criticise by some here not because they hated him but because there have to be a check and balance to this thing. We want to know if he is doing this cos for media attention or he is doing it through pure of heart. Simply put we want integrity, professionalism and accountability. It make us better. When you see christain argue about their prophet or anything concerning the Bible take it or leave it cos we want to know better so that no one will come and teach us nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Kwestionair: 12:59am On May 25, 2022
Because of this I’m going to convert from Islam to Christianity tonight- this is where peace truly exists.

6 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by Highman56: 1:02am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
this is bullshit. I stay in portharcourt and know this man more than you do. see let me tell you , this is just show biz to endear people to his business called church . use you head instead of emotions. this man is at logger heads with ibiyeomie over who's church will be the biggest in rivers state all this things you see is pure business strategy. if this is bourn out of pure motive to help the needy there would be no need to advertise every single one of them. here in pH he comes up on radio every early morning with the people he helped to advertise his philanthropy and these peopl are like forced to say every single thing he did for them even if they miss a line he reminds them of it and tells the to repeat there testimony again.

read your Bible and have sense be guarded by the word of God and not the words of men , be wise.
then that is too much.he should read his Bible more

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by ygowon: 1:03am On May 25, 2022
Thebosstrevor1 hope you will create a post about this.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by musicwriter(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
This was what I meant by "he has gotten his reward already, if it was showoff".

The bolded isn't necessary.
The simple message is, there's praise of man and praise of God.Choose what you want.

So, what's the difference between that and what I said?

By the way, I thought you're the guy I quoted at first. Just checked and you're someone else. Didn't know you're a Christian and obviously that's why you talk irrationally. I'll advise you to focus on talking to your fellow christians cause I am not.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by masseratti: 1:03am On May 25, 2022
may God continue to bless the pastor and the members of the church.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by masseratti: 1:05am On May 25, 2022
emmanueloti65:
this is bullshit. I stay in portharcourt and know this man more than you do. see let me tell you , this is just show biz to endear people to his business called church . use you head instead of emotions. this man is at logger heads with ibiyeomie over who's church will be the biggest in rivers state all this things you see is pure business strategy. if this is bourn out of pure motive to help the needy there would be no need to advertise every single one of them. here in pH he comes up on radio every early morning with the people he helped to advertise his philanthropy and these peopl are like forced to say every single thing he did for them even if they miss a line he reminds them of it and tells the to repeat there testimony again.

read your Bible and have sense be guarded by the word of God and not the words of men , be wise.
oga even if he put it on a forms of media atleast he helped... who you epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by derecho(m): 1:12am On May 25, 2022
The difference is simple.
You opined that only eternal reward is reward.Whereas, there are distinct rewards for showoff and doing it correctly (without attracting human praise).
musicwriter:

So, what's the difference between that and what I said?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by musicwriter(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2022
derecho:
The difference is simple.
You opined that only eternal reward is reward.Whereas, there are distinct rewards for showoff and doing it correctly (without attracting human praise).

I thought you're the guy I quoted at first. Just checked and you're someone else. Didn't know you're a Christian and obviously that's why you talk irrationally. I'll advise you to focus on talking to your fellow christians cause I am not.

The bible is a crap. Stop reading it for your own sanity.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by derecho(m): 1:23am On May 25, 2022
Kikikiki...thanks for advertising your confusion.

By the way, I don't take advice from confused individuals.
Bible is a crap, yet you were quoting it to defend yourself.
musicwriter:

I thought you're the guy I quoted at first. Just checked and you're someone else. Didn't know you're a Christian and obviously that's why you talk irrationally. I'll advise you to focus on talking to your fellow christians cause I am not.

The bible is a crap. Stop reading it for your own sanity.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by dododawa1: 1:25am On May 25, 2022
Plenty BLOOD on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU
Re: Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. by SeriouslySense(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2022
smiley smiley smiley I must thank this Pastor for showing kindness, Love is everything from God. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.