Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,296 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun (20487 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Six Out Of Ten Youths In Lagos Are Cultists – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Passionate888: 7:52am On May 25, 2022

The state’s police spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, in a statement, confirmed the clash and hinted that six members of the dreaded rival cult groups, Eiye and Aiye, had been arrested.

According to him, the suspects arrested are: Kazeem Ogundairo a.k.a NEPA, Nasiru Idris a.k.a Aloma, Ayo Joshua a.k.a Terry G, Damilare Shogbamu a.k.a Dhray, Bisiriyu Ibrahim Owoyele and Labulo Jamiu a.k.a J Boy.

6 members of Aiye and Eiye were arrested. But na 7 dey the picture. Nigerian police and abracadabra
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Mazzatov: 8:12am On May 25, 2022
Those Mumu boys wey dem catch, dem go still fight tire inside cell o cos of supremacy shit
Lol chai, those boys are really brainwashed
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Sunnycliff(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2022
The best way to survive in Ogun one neefs a heavy iron helmet for a safe keeping of the head against skull mining in Ogun state Tonia500
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by clinician2x: 8:16am On May 25, 2022
Just kill 6 of them make we de reduce. Nigeria is overpopulated with ldlots
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by isaiahethan: 8:17am On May 25, 2022
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Nobody: 8:22am On May 25, 2022
NL front page is ver scary... I hope they caught the real guys and didn't just go about picking random unlucky guys from the street.
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2022
Kill them all,spare no bullet. USELESS TO THE NATION.
USELESS TO HUMANITY
USELESS TO SOCIETY
USELESS TO FAMILY etc

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Flairoqy(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2022
Bottega Veneta done suffer for these boys hands.
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by sweetjohn(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2022
South West is the Afghanistan of South. They are killing themselves. The people killed in the south west by ritualists and agbero is times 10 of that of South East yet they will be pointing fingers and masturbating in South East matters. Criminals. Buhati should just send military to wipe the whole terrorists there
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2022
At this point he knew d fvcked up
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Lionnation: 9:33am On May 25, 2022
Yoruba land is peaceful they only kill cultist and mine skulls, so quams
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by abdulwassi(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2022
Waste of sperm.. Poor parents will still be the one's to feel the pains.
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by KaborLee: 10:54am On May 25, 2022
See as their head be,no shape....I think and re-think I just don't know the advantage of being a cultist...I even ask a cultist but the advantage of being a cultist,he also don't have the answer for it...I guess is the poor cultist that create violence and they're proud of the being a cultist..Most of them have no relative to show up for their case...Eventhou they jail them,they will still go back to their vomit....I pity their old age...
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Benlee19(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2022
Having been hearing about false accusations by Nigerian police this will be my first time of seeing this. How can you arrest someone going to work and parade him as cultist the next day because he has a tattoo I know the guy in person, he was arrested while going to work. He lives in Ijeun titun Abeokuta South, his nickname is Onga
Police will come to streets arresting innocent people after a cultist fight while the cultist are no where to be found. If you live in Ogun state you will understand better

Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Jaiye4sure: 11:10am On May 25, 2022
I wonder how these young boys dey get time for wasteful activities, when lives plenty wey I wan add value to
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Benlee19(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2022
clinician2x:
Just kill 6 of them make we de reduce. Nigeria is overpopulated with ldlots

Have you hear their own side of the story, I know one of those guys and I can bet with my life that his not a cultist. I'm from Ogun State I know how the police arrest innocent people and charge them with criminal offence
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Benlee19(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2022
Passionate888:

6 members of Aiye and Eiye were arrested. But na 7 dey the picture. Nigerian police and abracadabra

Thanks for noticing that Ogun state police are cruel and wicked about charging innocent soul with criminal offences
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by Skyman78(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2022
Ogun state police know all the cultist in our community but they can't arrest them. The that happen at ofada to mowe last week I was told that all the cultist guys have escape out of mowe ,but Ogun state police we go and arreste innocent guys and charge them criminal.Nigeria we not better until all Nigerians repent from there evil ways
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by edosignature(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2022
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

God guard & protect our security personnel.
Re: 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:24am On May 27, 2022
Police should kill them all.. why arresting some ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Wawa Military Cantonment, Niger State Foiled, Terrorists Arrested / Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.