Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? (1285 Views)

Pls, People, Did I Just Disgraced Myself? / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Lacrissa: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2011
I was sick and called my bf a day before and the next day he didn't call me so I felt disappointed @ least to know how I was doing but then the convo turned to us taking a break. He apologised that he was busy that's why he couldn't and he was wrong but I was still hurt. I was hurt because even before he said sorry he kept saying I should outweigh his good and it was just once.
To cut the story short he said we should take a break that he is s free spirit to call when he wants to. I told him I never bugged him to call all the time but I was sick.

Who was wrong here and what should I do?
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by iragbijile: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2011
^^^

You are wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. If I were you. i'd kill myself.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by iragbijile: 2:58am On Jul 16, 2011
Anyway, since you and your BF are now no longer together, where in America are you?
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Lacrissa: 3:00am On Jul 16, 2011
iragbijile:

^^^

You are wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. If I were you. i'd kill myself.

How am I wrong?
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by iragbijile: 3:06am On Jul 16, 2011
Lacrissa:

How am I wrong?

Lets talk over the phone?

Where in America are you?

I will explain everything to you, pretty comprehensive analysis of your problem, I promise.

Mostly psychological though. But I will tell you more when we finally talk. How old are you BTW?
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Lacrissa: 3:11am On Jul 16, 2011
iragbijile:

Lets talk over the phone?

Where in America are you?

I will explain everything to you, pretty comprehensive analysis of your problem, I promise.

Mostly psychological though. But I will tell you more when we finally talk. How old are you BTW?

pls reply here so other people can learn too or if u want an email but would prefer here. thanks for your help
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by iragbijile: 3:41am On Jul 16, 2011
Lacrissa:

pls reply here so other people can learn too or if u want an email but would prefer here. thanks for your help

Some things are better said in private.

Whats your email add? your facebook and phone number?

And where in America are you?

lets do this thing sharp sharp
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by obowunmi(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2011
OP you are wrong and shouldn't compel people to do things that they don't want to do. Why are you forcing him to call you ? Let him do so on his own recognizance.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by webcam(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2011
@ iragbijile post your comment here please, at poster both of you are mumu, try to resolvr this with him
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by tosyne007(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2011
iragbijile:

Some things are better said in private.

Whats your email add? your facebook and phone number?

And where in America are you?

lets do this thing sharp sharp

osho free!!! u dey luk for sharp runs abi grin

obowunmi:

OP you are wrong and shouldn't compel people to do things that they don't want to do. Why are you forcing him to call you ? Let him do so on his own recognizance.

i really dont understand wat u meant. she was ill for crying out loud!!! i really cant remember when asking to be loved became a crime.

@poster, u aint wrong my dear. i guess ur bf took it too far. all u asked for was to be loved and cared for cos u were ill. he doesnt hav to be there in person to show he cares and love u but calling u to know ow u r fairing means a lot. Prolly he's been looking for a way to break up with u and he sees this as an opportunity. i will suggest u see him and talks things over but dont go all the way crawling and begging cos u didnt wrong him.

Personally, i will call ma babe from time to time to know ow she's fairing and am sure she would do same for me too.

BTW dont mind dat "iragbeje" guy. dont think he has anytin to offer and if he does, let him post it here.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by MrCork17: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2011
Lacrissa:

I was sick and called my bf a day before and the next day he didn't call me so I felt disappointed @ least to know how I was doing but then the convo turned to us taking a break. He apologised that he was busy that's why he couldn't and he was wrong but I was still hurt. I was hurt because even before he said sorry he kept saying I should outweigh his good and it was just once.
To cut the story short he said we should take a break that he is s free spirit to call when he wants to. I told him I never bugged him to call all the time but I was sick.

Who was wrong here and what should I do?

madam maybe u shuld looose weight. Did u ever break his chair? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
Lacrissa, Lacrissa, Lacrissa!!! How many times did i call you? I advised you some weeks ago to stop calling this boy frequently, else he wont really appreciate your worth!. . . That said. I know that you are in a long distance relationship. So i just understand how you feel. I'm sorry to tell you that your boyfriend is an A.S.S! undecided Yes! Na me talk am, Quote me anywhere! But again you caused it. . . But you are not wrong Either, he is WRONG! Lemme explain! You see, he loves you quite alright, very much at that but the problem is that HE IS NOT MISSING YOU! That's why he forgot to call you! You were sick and he should have shown concern but he didn't. He feels you are bugging, tracing and monitoring him with your frequent calls! Here's what you'll do! Send him a text and Apologize! PLS DONT CALL HIM! JUST TEXT! Tell him you are ok with the break! After that, Remove him as your friend on facebook, twitter and everywhere! Just let him Be Girl! If he is truly Yours, he'll Call you under a week! If he doesnt call you means he is not yours and he doesnt deserve you! MAKE SURE YOU NEVER CALL HIM AGAIN AFTER YOU SEND THAT TEXT! You see, If you love a Bird, Let it go, if it comes back, it's yours, if it doesn't,. . . . . . I think you catch my Gibberish! cool
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by iice(f): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
The only thing that stood out to me was 'free spirit'. . .

Usually people use that term to get out of something.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by slymm(f): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
@OP, you did nothing wrong, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Your bf as someone said is an a.s.s, he has just gotten the opprotunity to break up with you, so please just let him go. Hard i know, surround yourself with friends, family and people who appreciate you, go out, watch a movie, loads and loads of ice cream helps, do not try to rebound and make sure you cry your heart out, then you will be fine!!
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by obowunmi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
If your boyfriend doesn't call you out of his own free will maybe its time to MOVE ON. You can't force people to date or call you.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by MMM2(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2011
Op
Stop nyash him undecided
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2011
@OP Somebody is dOing something wrong ain't they? Lacrissa yu & ur guy palaba's it get as it be, maybe ur putting ur heart 2 much into it, all these guys seem not to give a hoot or yu givig them to much attention seriously give it a break!
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by BABE3: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2011
LMAO @ Fstranger.

OP: This your guy sha--Nawa. You're always here with his palava. Don't you think there' something wrong with y'alls relationship? You two need to get back to the drawing board and work things out.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by 190: 1:46am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO @ Fstranger.

OP: This your guy sha--Nawa. You're always here with his palava. Don't you think there' something wrong with y'alls relationship?  You two need to get back to the drawing board and work things out.

Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by 190: 1:47am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO @ Fstranger.

OP: This your guy sha--Nawa. You're always here with his palava. Don't you think there' something wrong with y'alls relationship?  You two need to get back to the drawing board and work things out.

kiss kiss
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by BABE3: 1:49am On Jul 17, 2011
Eww. Why are you giving me a rose? You've forgotten that I'm a 9ja babe. Gimme BB jo. undecided
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by 190: 1:52am On Jul 17, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2011
Duck duck gooose
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by 190: 2:04am On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Cuddlemii: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op

There is stupidity with class and stupidity without intellect.

I can't believe you are asking this rubbish. I even respect the guy for giving you all the necessary signs and words. If you can not read between then I see why he is acting up. No one wants a dull brain.

Don't you have work to do or classes to attend? I think you are the one who made the guy to loose interest in the 1st place or you pushed him away, calling and demanding to be called back bla bla. You are a bugaboo. Get a life and stop choking the dude.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Lacrissa: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

There is stupidity with class and stupidity without intellect.

I can't believe you are asking this rubbish. I even respect the guy for giving you all the necessary signs and words. If you can not read between then I see why he is acting up. No one wants a dull brain.

Don't you have work to do or classes to attend? I think you are the one who made the guy to loose interest in the 1st place or you pushed him away, calling and demanding to be called back bla bla. You are a bugaboo. Get a life and stop choking the dude.

Geez r we fighting? Wat kinda insults r these? Oh well he called me to make things up so we have settled but I've learnt my lesson. Thanks

BABE!:

LMAO @ Fstranger.

OP: This your guy sha--Nawa. You're always here with his palava. Don't you think there' something wrong with y'alls relationship? You two need to get back to the drawing board and work things out.
Thanks we have worked it out.

sexkillz:

Lacrissa, Lacrissa, Lacrissa!!! How many times did i call you? I advised you some weeks ago to stop calling this boy frequently, else he wont really appreciate your worth!. . . That said. I know that you are in a long distance relationship. So i just understand how you feel. I'm sorry to tell you that your boyfriend is an A.S.S! undecided Yes! Na me talk am, Quote me anywhere! But again you caused it. . . But you are not wrong Either, he is WRONG! Lemme explain! You see, he loves you quite alright, very much at that but the problem is that HE IS NOT MISSING YOU! That's why he forgot to call you! You were sick and he should have shown concern but he didn't. He feels you are bugging, tracing and monitoring him with your frequent calls! Here's what you'll do! Send him a text and Apologize! PLS DONT CALL HIM! JUST TEXT! Tell him you are ok with the break! After that, Remove him as your friend on facebook, twitter and everywhere! Just let him Be Girl! If he is truly Yours, he'll Call you under a week! If he doesnt call you means he is not yours and he doesnt deserve you! MAKE SURE YOU NEVER CALL HIM AGAIN AFTER YOU SEND THAT TEXT! You see, If you love a Bird, Let it go, if it comes back, it's yours, if it doesn't,. . . . . . I think you catch my Gibberish! cool

I totally agree with everything you've said. Advice heeded! smiley

Thanks everyone, I've read your opinions and advice and would yield to them.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Cuddlemii: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op

Im not fighting u. I just use dt kind of tone all the time. Please guard ur heart and do things right.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Atreides(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO @ Fstranger.

I kept thinking "This sounds like someone i know" when i read that post,and it turns out i was right!
It was fstranger!
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by MMM2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
me angry
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by slymm(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
@OP, you have made up ke? No wonder he uses you to play. You obviously are so in love with him, you can not tell the difference btwn your a.s.s hole and a hole in the ground. I feel sorry for you. All the best sha.
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by iragbijile: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2011
Atreides:

I kept thinking "This sounds like someone i know" when i read that post,and it turns out i was right!
It was fstranger!

Not looking bad!

Good job!

I am really proud of you. My money isnt going to waste. wink
Re: Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? by Rocktation(f): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2011
You're not wrong, dear. OK?

(1) (Reply)

Boycott American Women / Can You Make A Covenant B4 Ur Wife Never To Sleep With Another Woman For Ever? / What Would You Do If It Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.