Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) (69529 Views)

Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by dedons: 7:56am On May 25, 2022
The video which went viral majorly to mock the singing ladies is not in vain.

Men are already arguing over some of the ladies.

See the caption below as obtained from a Facebook page.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by dawnomike(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2022
Sometimes, the most beautiful things are born out of the most awkward scenarios...

413 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bahamas95(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2022
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.

611 Likes 47 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by InfinityFabric: 8:22am On May 25, 2022
He'll soon find out why she's in the front row. SIMPle men needs torture.

364 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Bluezy13(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2022
She was this attractive yet she never got married...??

Just asking

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by slimjohn2k5: 8:35am On May 25, 2022
Those guys want chop and clean mouth

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Uniquetani1(f): 8:41am On May 25, 2022
I hope he is genuine
Fake love everywhere

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by fourboys: 8:50am On May 25, 2022
Na married men self.. their joni continues grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by BigRocky: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I hope he is genuine
Fake love everywhere

Says a rep from a gender that does not know how to love genuinely except they stand to gain something on the long run.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by dedons: 9:18am On May 25, 2022
Make una dey calm down

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Loveisnotenough: 9:35am On May 25, 2022
This is just stupid...what happened to the "What ifs?"

She's only pretending after living a promiscuous life?

Very dirty and unaccommodating in real life?

She's not your type of girl or prolly genotype issues?

How can you watch a video and love up amazes me a lot.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by headbasher96(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2022
Make una they careful sha o some have budget their future in the shrine all in the name of following yahoo boys ooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by tayo60(f): 10:06am On May 25, 2022
That shows men do certain things we women can't do.

2 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:31am On May 25, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
This is just stupid...what happened to the "What ifs?"

She's only pretending after living a promiscuous life?

Very dirty and unaccommodating in real life?

She's not your type of girl or prolly genotype issues?

How can you watch a video and love up amazes me a lot.
Perhaps she was in a relationship that lasted years and ended up being dumped? Why didn’t you add this to your list ?

51 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2022
tayo60:
That shows men do certain things we women can't do.
Na today ?

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by DAramis: 10:41am On May 25, 2022
Sure, another valid what ifs up there.

@OP
Can I get the video link to watch?

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Loveisnotenough: 10:42am On May 25, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Perhaps she was in a relationship that lasted years and ended up being dumped? Why didn’t you add this to your list ?

I wouldn't know but it doesn't seem like it.

3 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by DrAkpa(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2022
Ritualists on the prowl

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by web0348477: 11:14am On May 25, 2022
wow!!
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Ballzproblemm: 11:14am On May 25, 2022
Nigerian men thinking like fowl sometimes, always emotional instead of thinking logical, that woman you are chasing up there , see ones she have a job? do you know how many people she have slept with? all this question them no go ask ,the see pesin for church automatically declare am wife-to-be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Pristine664: 11:14am On May 25, 2022
Nor be small thing.
Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by motionarena: 11:15am On May 25, 2022
Rubbish.

The video was doctored, I have seen d original video and they never said carry go my husband house.

Naija sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2022
IF SHE HAS A GOOD HEART, MAY GOD FINALIZE HER MARRIAGE, BUT IF SHE IS A PRETENDER GOD WILL SCATTER IT... cool

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by OtopDesign(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2022
grin

Stand Out from among the crowd and Set Yourself Apart from your competition with an eye catchy

logo
Flyers
Business card
Wedding card
Letting head
Receipt for your business
and package designs branding(lot more)

that's unique to you! Don't settle for a cookie-cutter design that just plugs your logo into a template without any consideration for your brand! Rather, let us work together to create a truly professional designs produced by a professional with over a decade of experience...

Contact me on my signature let's bring out the beauty of your brands within our awesome designs.

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Pele10: 11:15am On May 25, 2022
If so, Men gather here lets us sing ''jehova carry me the go.. Jehova carry me the go where my riches dey...

11 Likes

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by Malory: 11:16am On May 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't get carried away by the beauty of a woman. Most of these women you see moving from one prayer house/shrine to the other in search of husbands are dangerous people. We shouldn't be putting the blame on village people always.

No man would wanna get married to a liability, some of these women are very disrespectful and every other bad character you can think of......Men are wiser now, they take their time to carry out proper investigation before getting married.
Most of them lack good manners and can insult people at any given opportunity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by SensualMan: 11:16am On May 25, 2022
Men are GOLD indeed! Any woman u see castigating men is indeed single, evenning newspaper and bitter.

The women with MEN are happy, the women without MEN are bitter.

MEN know ur worth and walk with ur shoulders high. These women will kill to have u. The Nysc lady that was killed by her friend was because she wanted the husband/MAN.

MEN, u guys are unique! Never settle for a cheap woman.
If u must aim for a woman, aim for the one who is GOLD cos u are GOLD too!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by socialmediaman: 11:16am On May 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) by seanwilliam(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2022
those ladies are almost 30 or above.
Think of while they’re single up till now, no go put your hand for wetin you no fit carry o

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.