Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence (674 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by AdolfAboki(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2022
I have no mouth, and I must scream,
The agony of Northerners cries out to Harlan Ellison
Cyberdreams...
A traitorous path of silence, unforgiven sin,
Knives deep in throats, gory scenes..
Shall the South the graveyard of the North be?
Shall the North the darkness of the South see?
Our corpses are filmed in televised glory
Skulls mined, shards of razor, floor bloody
Torrents of pain, but media at ease, no worry
Northerners deserve no pity
Northerners deserve no mercy
The grave is her city
Relationship is messy
Hence, no report on Vanguard
Not up to our standard..

Let them rift in spirals,
Along the razored edge...
The story shall go no viral
On Punch or The Nation I pledge..

And here live..
Mark ThisDayLive,
On our honor we stand,
To gag, we strive
Let your tears tear the tethers of time
Or break the firmament of space,
On our honor, we stand,
To gag, we strive..

I am a vengeful agent
I spun perceptions like the spider on the web
The matrix is my domain
This reality doesn't rhyme because I construct the line
Because I decide what is real.
Because I decide what is true
Because I decide what is rhyme.
Your tears bleed down..
Your voices lost in the quantum void..
Call me the black hole,
Call me Nairaland...

Hahaha, poor Almajiri voices!
Bother me not with your voices!
Times are hard, to hell with your losses..
We have no free time to report the crime..
You cannot afford Premium Times!

You're doomed to the matrix laws..
For you have no Guardian, therefore, no cause!

No Gazette... But caskets full of our voices...
Buried with us...

2 Likes

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Joezinho: 10:36am On May 25, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Nobody: 10:37am On May 25, 2022
Yeye!!! May dey soul Rest shia!! That's if can undecided an eye for an eye cry

1 Like

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by BigRocky: 10:39am On May 25, 2022
Screenshot and post your comments or thread,were you condemned the killing of Deborah by northerners.

No allow ogun kill u dis moni,do am fast abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Frigga13: 10:40am On May 25, 2022
Ipob is a blood sucking oraganization

Rest on
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Tumbulum: 10:43am On May 25, 2022
Another epistle. When did northerners start having value for life. I thought cows are more important than human beings in the North?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:
Screenshot and post your comments or thread,were you condemned the killing of Deborah by northerners.

No allow ogun kill u dis moni,do am fast abeg.

Firstly, I condemned her killings. Secondly, Deborah is a northerner from Niger state that doesn't mean she deserves to die. What OP and some northerners are decrying, is the total silence of the media space because of possibly the religious affiliation of this woman.

1 Like

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by MetaPhysical: 11:01am On May 25, 2022
AdolfAboki:
Cyberdreams...
The grave is her city
Relationship is messy
Not up to our standard..

And here live..
Mark ThisDayLive,
On our honor we stand,
To gag, we strive
On our honor, we stand,
To gag, we strive..

I am a vengeful agent
The matrix is my domain
Your tears bleed down..
Call me the black hole,
Call me Nairaland...

Buried with us...

Should the Igbos and other Southerners pen a poetry of Northern atrocities since 1945 till date, it will take over 20 pages on this forum.

Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by limeta(f): 11:02am On May 25, 2022
Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours by treesun: 9:22am
Terrorists suspected to be members of Boko Haram/Islamic State of West Africa, ISAWP, have killed no fewer than 72 persons at Rann in Kala-Balge Local Government Area of Borno State and Jibia in Katsina State in the last 72 hours.

Talking of massacre
Op here is the real thing

5 Likes

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by MetaPhysical: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
May the soul of the departed and her children rest in peace.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Truthisunique2: 11:04am On May 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Firstly, I condemned her killings. Secondly, Deborah is a northerner from Niger state that doesn't mean she deserves to die. What OP and some northerners are decrying, is the total silence of the media space because of possibly the religious affiliation of this woman.
she was not killed for her religious stance

She was killed like the non Muslims that was killed

This is like bandits killing in the north and nobody attach religious lining to it until the perpetrators come out and state such motive
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Paretomaster1(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Kebbi state ( ZURU) actually, resident of Birnin Magajiya, Niger state.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by BigRocky: 11:08am On May 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Did u open a thread concerning Deborah death?

Did u open a thread when Fulani was massacring southern kaduna resident?

Recently Fulani bikemen in Abuja burnt and destroy property of people perceive as the black sheep of the nation.,did you open a thread?

Mk it mk sence bro
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Chimaraymond455: 11:10am On May 25, 2022
Why always north, vs IGBOS?
North vs Yorubas??
North vs other southern tribes??

Fulani will kill people, and when you kill back it turns you are killing northerners??

Just look at the politic the fulanis are playing in Nigeria, using the name northers to dominate Nigeria politic,
In Nigeria today we have
South East,
South west,
South south,

North East,
Middle belt,
North West,

But the fulanis have made every body to believe that there's nothing like middle belt,
North East or north west,
The are always (the north)

But fools down here in the south are making everything possibly to show the world that they deferent people,
It will always be South East vs (north),
South south vs (north)
South West vs (north
Until south understand the game fulanis are playing with them the south will always remain fools,
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by nedu666: 11:13am On May 25, 2022
Op did u write poem for victims of
Sharia riots
Miss world riots
Danish cartoon riots
Eclipse of the sun riots
America invasion of Iraq riots

All these riots happened in the north and thousands of nigerians died. Dannish journalist drew cartoon, nigerians paid with their lives. Not one dannish citizen died not even dano milk was destroyed.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by MetaPhysical: 11:13am On May 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Are you aware that fulani bandits are still kidnapping, raping and killing farmers in Yorubaland? But when was last time you saw it reported by media?

Buhari and Pantami threatened to shut down any media house that reported fulani atrocity in Nigeria.

If fulani atrocities against Southerners cannot be carried in media, why should atrocities against fulani in South be reported in media?
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by headbasher96(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2022
Well i dont wish anyone death but your allah hu akbar has killed many christians yet we havent screamed to anyone.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by DeadorAlive(f): 11:34am On May 25, 2022
Terrorists kill over 72 in Borno, Katsina in 72 hours

60 farmers, scavengers killed in Rann, Borno; 12 in Jibia, Katsina

*Victims had hands tied behind their backs, shot in Borno —Source

By Ndahi Marama & Ogalah Ibrahim

Terrorists suspected to be members of Boko Haram/Islamic State of West Africa, ISAWP, have killed no fewer than 72 persons at Rann in Kala-Balge Local Government Area of Borno State and Jibia in Katsina State in the last 72 hours.

Among those killed in Borno on Sunday were over 60 farmers and scavengers, while 12 were killed at Gakurdi village in Jibia Local Government Area of Katsina State, yesterday.

The Borno killings came as local hunters ambushed a hideout of terrorists in Wanori village of Konduga Local Government Area, also of Borno State, killing two of the terrorists, while several others sustained various degrees of injuries.

The hunters also recovered 11 wheelbarrows used by the terrorists to loot foodstuffs owned by vilagers.

Kala Balge is a border town with Cameroon, with poor telecommunications network, which delayed information on the latest massacre of farmers.

Sources said the insurgents, armed with sophisticated weapons, sneaked into the farms and started killing farmers one after the other.

“Over 50 people were buried in Rann on Monday. As at this morning (yesterday), more dead bodies had been found, the death toll is over 60 now,” said a farmer, Ali Isa, who escaped unhurt.

It would be recalled that Boko Haram had increasingly targeted farmers, herders and loggers, accusing them of spying and passing information to the military.

They have also been raiding herding communities, stealing cattle, a valuable commodity in the region, to fund their operations.

In 2020, the insurgents invaded a rice plantation in Zabarmari, a community in Jere Local Government Area, killing at least 43 farmers.

Victims had hands tied behind their back, shot in Borno— Source

Vanguard also gathered that among those killed were scavengers who left their internally displaced persons, IDPs, camps to scavenge outside the camps.

A source told Vanguard that most of the victims had their hands tied behind their backs and executed by the terroists.

When contacted for confirmation, the Police Commissioner, Abdu Umar, said he was yet to get details on the incident, even as he promised to furnish the media after getting in touch with the Divisional Police Officer, DPO of Kala Balge.

However, at press time, he was yet to do so.

But a member House of Representatives, representing Kala Balge, Bama and Ngala federal constituency, Zainab Gimba, confirmed the incident to BBC Hausa Service which was monitored by our correspondent in Maiduguri.

Hunters kill 2 terrorists, injure 20 others

In a related development, resilient hunters, led by their chairman, Mai Kyari, yesterday stormed Boko Haram hideouts in Wanori village of Konduga Local Government Area, killing two of the terrorists and injuring about 20 others, after recovering wheelbarrows used for looting foodstuffs and livestock.

It was gathered that the insurgents had been terrorizing the community for a long time, looting such fruits and crops as mangoes, cashew and cassava tubes.

It was learned that acting on intelligence, the leader of the hunters in Wanori, Mallam Kyari, notified the overall chairman of hunters in Borno, Mai Gana Mai Durma, who gave them the marching order to confront the terrorists.

Kyari said he mobilised his men to the hideouts of the terrorists and engaged them in a fierce battle, which led to the successes recorded against them.

Terrorists attack Gakurdi village, kill 12

Meanwhile, terrorists yesterday attacked Gakurdi village in Jibia Local Government Area of Katsina State, killing 12 residents in the process.

The hoodlums were also reported to have set farmlands belonging to members of the community ablaze during the attack.

According to a source, the gunmen, who stormed the community riding on four motorcycles, sent residents running helter-skelter when they began shooting sporadically.

After the havoc, Vanguard also gathered from a source that the terrorists further encroached into another community where they rustled several domestic animals before returning to their hideouts in the forest.

Confirming the report, police spokesman in the state, SP Gambo Isah, noted that some of the villagers were killed by the hoodlums while attempting to run into their farmlands for safety.

Consequently, the state Commissioner of Police, Idris Dabban, led a team of security operatives to the scene to see things for himself.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/terrorists-kill-over-72-in-borno-katsina-in-72-hours/

1 Like

Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Malory: 11:38am On May 25, 2022
AdolfAboki:
Cyberdreams...
The grave is her city
Relationship is messy
Not up to our standard..

And here live..
Mark ThisDayLive,
On our honor we stand,
To gag, we strive
On our honor, we stand,
To gag, we strive..

I am a vengeful agent
The matrix is my domain
Your tears bleed down..
Call me the black hole,
Call me Nairaland...

Buried with us...
I thought you said you won't use nairaland again? You threatened to pull out every northerners on nairaland and form your own group where you know what will be discussed. You just came back here and next thing you started your usual tribal jingoism. This is not the moniker you know but you already know who is talking to you. Don't let me come for you again
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by APCNGN: 3:14pm On May 25, 2022
Death to all IPOB members
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Emergingnation3(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2022
APCNGN:
Death to all IPOB members
And Death to all unity beggars..... IPOB has denied being behind thier death , but pathetic unity beggars that can't imagine their life without Igbo in Nigeria will always loops every crime in the East on IPOB...
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by APCNGN: 4:02pm On May 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
And Death to all unity beggars..... IPOB has denied being behind thier death , but pathetic unity beggars that can't imagine their life without Igbo in Nigeria will always loops every crime in the East on IPOB...

You terrorists! Your end is nigh. Mark this!
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Emergingnation3(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
APCNGN:

You terrorists! Your end is nigh. Mark this!
keep crying like an infant who is suffering acute feed disprivation while Begging for unity.. grin grin .. The end of chronic unity beggars are near,cost Biafra actualization means death to them..
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by APCNGN: 4:32pm On May 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
keep crying like an infant who is suffering acute feed disprivation while Begging for unity.. grin grin .. The end of chronic unity beggars are near,cost Biafra actualization means death to them..

It's your turn, terrorist. You guys should enjoy the terror moment while it lasts.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by Emergingnation3(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2022
APCNGN:

It's your turn, terrorist. You guys should enjoy the terror moment while it lasts.
Yes ! I am proud terrorist, cos one man freedom fighter is another man's terrorist....... We'll keep on terrorising you with our seperatist agitation until we gain independent from Nigeria... grin grin
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by VictorUSA1: 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
The northerners should STFU and watch as their brother would be slain without mercy.
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by APCNGN: 10:52am On May 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Yes ! I am proud terrorist, cos one man freedom fighter is another man's terrorist....... We'll keep on terrorising you with our seperatist agitation until we gain independent from Nigeria... grin grin

Enjoy the moment!
Re: The Massacre Of Northerners In The South And The Conspiracy Of Silence by ajekpaks(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2022
Shetup

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu Chooses A Successor (video) / Delegates Get $35,000 Each From Atiku, Wike / Moment Buhari Met APC Governors Ahead Presidential Primary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.