Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May (1375 Views)

Npower: If You Did Your Biometrics Before 15th May, Please Send Your Npower ID / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2022
Biometrics: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May 2022

The Npower NASIMS biometrics is a process whereby the fingerprint details of the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers are captured and stored in the Npower NASIMS database as a requirement for the screening process and as a requirement for the next stage of the screening process which is the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification, if your biometrics is not done properly you will not progress to the next stage which is the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification.
Therefore in order to complete your biometrics successfully, Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers should follow the steps below strictly:

HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR BIOMETRICS SUCCESSFULLY AS BIOMETRICS ENDS ON FRIDAY

1) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should login into his or her NASIMS account using his or her NASIMS ID NUMBER, please note your NASIMS ID NUMBER is similar to your Npower ID number NPWR/XXXX

2) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should click on the "verification" tab to enable the Biometrics capture.

THE NPOWER BVN VALIDATION STAGE
The next stage is the BVN validation stage, this stage is extremely important, once an Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer fails this BVN validation, he or she will not be able to continue with the Biometrics process.
The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should follow the steps below to complete the BVN validation;

A) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should input his or her BVN number, email address, phone number, date of birth and state of origin.

B) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should click on "validate" after making sure that all details are correctly inputted.

C) Once the BVN validation is successful, the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should click "continue."

3) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should install the NASIMS (Npower) Biometric Client by clicking "install".

4) After the installation of the biometric software the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should input his or her NASIMS ID NUMBER and click "Proceed."

5) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should proceed with the biometrics using a computer device or a laptop and a fingerprint scanner, please note, the biometrics cannot be done with a mobile phone.

6) The Npower Batch C stream 2 should place the Index finger of the left hand on the fingerprint scanner until it is captured and checked, then place the thumb of the left hand until it is captured and checked, now place the Index finger of the right hand on the fingerprint scanner until it is captured and checked, then place the thumb of the right hand until it is captured and checked.

7) The Npower Batch C Volunteer should ensure each finger clicks all four parts.

8 The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should submit the the biometrics, once submitted then your biometrics have been done successfully.

Npower batch C stream 2 volunteers having the "some error occurred" message should restart his or her computer system and repeat the process and ensure that the biometrics is done in a cyber cafe.
Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that have completed their biometrics months ago before the biometrics was officially announced are to wait for further directives from Npower.

Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by zico530(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2022
It's deployment and physical verification everyone is waiting for now biometrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by zico530(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
ezenwaez:
I think biometrics shouldn't be an issues. When is deployment and physical verification starting knowing that this administration has just one year left?
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by Princevirus(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2022
What about those that did verification before now? The thing tick finger print captured but when we did, it was the finger print, no BVN verification or any other data. What do we do NJ now? Do we go back to redo it?
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2022
zico530:
I think biometrics shouldn't be an issues. When is deployment and physical verification starting knowing that this administration has just one year left?
Next month
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
Princevirus:
What about those that did verification before now? The thing tick finger print captured but when we did, it was the finger print, no BVN verification or any other data. What do we do NJ now? Do we go back to redo it?
Please if your Fingerprint is captured wait for physical verification.

1 Like

Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by Rhema04(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2022
Please I need help
The verification on my dashboard is showing that I can thumb print but the beneficiary part is showing that I AM NOT YET A BENEFICIARY.. Please does this mean?
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2022
Rhema04:
Please I need help
The verification on my dashboard is showing that I can thumb print but the beneficiary part is showing that I AM NOT YET A BENEFICIARY.. Please does this mean?
All you should focus on is if you were shortlisted, if yes, then go to a cyber cafe and complete your biometrics, no one is a beneficiary yet until you have completed all screening processes.
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by Newton2024: 6:43am On May 26, 2022
ezenwaez
Nobody is going to do any thumbprinting that has been completed more than three months ago. It seems those in charge of nasims are something else.
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by wallchat: 7:22am On May 26, 2022
Please, can I Edith my details now before physical varification?

ezenwaez:

All you should focus on is if you were shortlisted, if yes, then go to a cyber cafe and complete your biometrics, no one is a beneficiary yet until you have completed all screening processes.
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2022
Newton2024:
ezenwaez
Nobody is going to do any thumbprinting that has been completed more than three months ago. It seems those in charge of nasims are something else.
If you have completed your biometrics before please do not repeat the biometrics process.
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ojconfirm: 10:27pm On May 26, 2022
My brother n power biometric capturing still says " error occur please try again " Please any solution
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2022
ojconfirm:
My brother n power biometric capturing still says " error occur please try again " Please any solution
Restart your computer system and try it again, best is to send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter handle @npower_ng, Npower will help you check if it was submitted successfully despite the error message, lots of Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers don't even know that their biometrics have been submitted successfully despite the error message, another method is to just go to NASIMS.gov.ng under the verification page once you see fingerprint captured ✓ then it means that your biometrics was submitted successfully.
Please when laying your complain on twitter state your issue then send your Npower ID, just tell them that they should help you check if your Biometrics was completed successfully despite the error message.
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ojconfirm: 3:25am On May 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Restart your computer system and try it again, best is to send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter handle @npower_ng, Npower will help you check if it was submitted successfully despite the error message, lots of Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers don't even know that their biometrics have been submitted successfully despite the error message, another method is to just go to NASIMS.gov.ng under the verification page once you see fingerprint captured ✓ then it means that your biometrics was submitted successfully.
Please when laying your complain on twitter state your issue then send your Npower ID, just tell them that they should help you check if your Biometrics was completed successfully despite the error message.
Thanks
Re: How To Complete Your Biometrics Successfully As Biometrics Ends Friday 27th May by ezenwaez(m): 5:59am On May 28, 2022
ojconfirm:

Thanks
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Nigerian Expatriate Oil Workers Abroad / Oceanic Bank Test Result Is Out / Intercont Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.