Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? (628 Views)

Basic Computer Skills / I Need The Intel Samsung Galaxy Book S / I Need The Help Of Laptop Gurus!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? by HarlequinLekex: 2:39pm On May 25, 2022
Which computer skills do doctors and pharmacists need the most?
Re: Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? by GoLEarn: 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Which computer skills do doctors and pharmacists need the most?

Pharmacist- Data Analysis
Re: Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 26, 2022
Excel

1 Like

Re: Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? by definitelyME(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
A course that most of you use to look down on and the people who study them as people who won't amount to anything in life. A course that you all would say is a course for rejects and people with poor academic skills. A course that my dad refused me to study in school because of your pharmacy (now I'm a dropout because I couldn't continue the stupid pharmacy at 300l and the man has been insulting me ever since and reminding me how my mates are graduating next year and how everything is my fault )..is the same course that you want to acquire a skill in.. Thunder fire all of you idiots. Go and do your doctor or pharmacist work and leave computer skill alone, you don't need any of them. Mind your business, bunch of idiots... Don't worry, shebi it's this doctor and pharmacy work you all and your mumu parents tongue are praising and worshiping? Don't worry, computer scientists that you and your mumu parents tongue look down on as rejects have started building robots and artificial intelligence that would replace all of you in the near future and render you all jobless.... Rubbish. No be only computer skill for doctors and pharmacist. Rubbish... Oga face your doctor and pharmacy abeg.
Re: Which Computer Skills Do Doctors And Pharmacist Need The Most? by Nwaotu10(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
definitelyME:
A course that most of you use to look down on and the people who study them as people who won't amount to anything in life. A course that you all would say is a course for rejects and people with poor academic skills. A course that my dad refused me to study in school because of your pharmacy (now I'm a dropout because I couldn't continue the stupid pharmacy at 300l and the man has been insulting me ever since and reminding me how my mates are graduating next year and how everything is my fault )..is the same course that you want to acquire a skill in.. Thunder fire all of you idiots. Go and do your doctor or pharmacist work and leave computer skill alone, you don't need any of them. Mind your business, bunch of idiots... Don't worry, shebi it's this doctor and pharmacy work you all and your mumu parents tongue are praising and worshiping? Don't worry, computer scientists that you and your mumu parents tongue look down on as rejects have started building robots and artificial intelligence that would replace all of you in the near future and render you all jobless.... Rubbish. No be only computer skill for doctors and pharmacist. Rubbish... Oga face your doctor and pharmacy abeg.
EASY NA grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Download Board Driver"toshiba Satelite P20" / Need Help With Yahoo Messenger / Can Someone Plz Paste A Website Whereby I Can Download A Mp3 Player Software Pls. My Window Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.