Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) (60768 Views)

Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health? / Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) / 12 Reasons For Taking Forever Arctic Sea,omega 3 &9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2022
SURElee:
Go check run sugar test

Hope you don't have diabetes? As it makes injuries not heal.

Go see a doctor please.

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
queenataba:
There is a native substance i used on my aged father that healed him. I live in PH and do not know your location but the substance is sold by women who sell native stuffs in the market. It is housed in a small bottle. When you mix inside water it turns blue. If you can get it and you are not diabetic i believe it will answer to your heart cry.

I'm in Owerri. And I'm not diabetic.

Can you get any pics of it?
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by babaalagbo11(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2022
Cakkie:
Good day, all. I'll be brief.

The first thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7063080/ampicillin-capsule-dry-heal-open

Pls my wound have refused to heal despite applying various medications on it (chloramphenicol, ampicillin, penicillin ointment, injection powder).

It's getting to two months now. I'm really tired nairalanders. Pls help me out, I have spent all the money on me trying to get it healed but all to no avail.

Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and experienced health personels in the house pls I really need your sincere advice.

Pls help me get to the front page. I believe there are a lot of experienced folks in this forum. Pls help me out guys.
There's a way to cure wound that refused to heal on time Tradomedically, check your sugar level first,if it's not dmfs you don't need anti diabetic herbs,then try original honey,make sure it's original o,if you don't see any desire result dm me on WhatsApp check my signature
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by allycat: 7:29pm On May 26, 2022
Please get a referral to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in a teaching hospital. Your would looks like a Rodent Ulcer aka Basal cell carcinoma. Google pictures and compare. Hurry because if I am right you are racing against time. I pray I am wrong.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 26, 2022
Go for blood sugar test first. Then apply original honey to the wound. Pray n u'll be fine.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

I just don't know. It doesn't live up to the hype. cheesy
Lol..If my friend Dr Perez see this your comment eeh, he will be like whaaaaat..You don know the power of Aloe Vera..

He can explain deep about the efficacy of it..and extraction of the bio-active compounds..

When I Had an organic section in the farm, Aloe vera was one of our natural antibiotics.. smiley

Hapu o, we are naturally blessed, but we can't utilize the abundance of it.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Beautygoddesss: 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
oweniwe:

Hi
did wat ur sig.says what's up
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2022
allycat:
Please get a referral to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in a teaching hospital. Your would looks like a Rodent Ulcer aka Basal cell carcinoma. Google pictures and compare. Hurry because if I am right you are racing against time. I pray I am wrong.

Should I also go for the wound swab test?
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2022
treasureessien:
Go for blood sugar test first. Then apply original honey to the wound. Pray n u'll be fine.

Sugar is 80mg.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by oweniwe(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
did wat ur sig.says
what's up

Thank you my Sister. Also Deltan. Hope you're good smiley
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Beautygoddesss: 8:32am On May 27, 2022
oweniwe:

Thank you my Sister. Also Deltan. Hope you're good smiley
am fine.good morning how was ur night
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by mariahAngel(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..If my friend Dr Perez see this your comment eeh, he will be like whaaaaat..You don know the power of Aloe Vera..

He can explain deep about the efficacy of it..and extraction of the bio-active compounds..

When I Had an organic section in the farm, Aloe vera was one of our natural antibiotics.. smiley

Hapu o, we are naturally blessed, but we can't utilize the abundance of it.

OK. Let's just say it hasn't proven itself to me.

I'm yet to be impressed by its acclaimed efficacy in its natural form. cheesy
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
Hello, sorry about your hand
Come see us at Amoto Health! Go to [url]amotoheath.com[/url] and scroll down to "specialties". Select "consulting medicine", write out your symptoms and book a session. We're here to care for you
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2022
Kenniejose:
if yellowish what does it mean please cos I have a wound in my finger too
Your ok still
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Munzy14(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. Let's just say it hasn't proven itself to me.

I'm yet to be impressed by its acclaimed efficacy in its natural form. cheesy
cheesy I hope it will...

But, when ever there is a cut or hot liqiuid issue associated with onye na ga n'usekwu grin, use aloe..You can monitor it from there..
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by mariahAngel(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy I hope it will...

But, when ever there is a cut or hot liqiuid issue associated with onye na ga n'usekwu grin, use aloe..You can monitor it from there..

Alright then.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Alright then.

Pls kindly check my last post. Thanks.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
I have not been to Awka for about 18months but he was stationed along Zik's Avenue near where the Hausas are repairing footwear and opposite the pharmacy and keke stand to goes toward Obunagu.

So what happened to your aunt?
adadike:
I need the contact of the hausa man Biko. My aunt is suffering
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2022
Cakkie:

Sugar is 80mg.
That is quite normal. in that case apply honey. It worked for me sometime ago.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2022
treasureessien:
That is quite normal. in that case apply honey. It worked for me sometime ago.

Alright. Thanks.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by durodee(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2022
Cakkie, the problem with Nairaland is that if you pose a problem, many people will respond based on the information available to them. Most meant well but it will be so difficult to separate rubbish advice from good advice.
I have decided to post again to save you some emotional distress.

That wound did not suddenly turn that way. You had an initial wound that healed with a scar. You were not happy with it. You approached someone who injected the scar with TRIAMCINOLONE ( a very very strong steroid). Obviously both you and the "injector" did not know the power of the drug and what dose/dosage to use. You were overdosed and also the injected site became infected which was double wahala. The wound form a scab which you peeled away leaving you with what you have. A wound with initial central necrosis and extremely retarded healing.

Now in such case, it takes about 3=6 months for the tissue affected to recover. It is the body that heals itself not the medications you apply. Stop buying and applying all the potions being suggested because it won't work. If you have money, then maybe you can try some. Just make sure you got it from a real hospital this time but I doubt even if it will do better than real honey.

Lesson to learn: Leave some scar Alone!

My little kobo advice backed by years of training and experience.

Cakkie:

Alright. Thanks.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2022
@durodee

Thanks a lot. The person that administered the injection is a certified physician. But all the same, I've stopped applying anything to the wound. I now drink only ampiclox by beecham and white vitamin c.

A nairalander wants to send me honey but there's no one way bus from Enugu to Owerri.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 28, 2022
Cakkie:

Alright. Thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by sharliz(f): 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
Cakkie:

I haven't tried honey yet, but I'm very much interested in the product, pls.
where is your location? If you can drop your digit, I can connect you with the rep in charge!!
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by adadike(f): 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
GenBuhari:
I have not been to Awka for about 18months but he was stationed along Zik's Avenue near where the Hausas are repairing footwear and opposite the pharmacy and keke stand to goes toward Obunagu.

So what happened to your aunt?
this is so helpful thanks sir. My mom's only sis. A widow, lost her only child two years ago. Hypertensive , she complained of leg pains 10 months ago , it erupted into a big open wound. I have been taking care of her since her son's demise
Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
Try that treatment . I will PM with some more questions if it is possible.
adadike:
this is so helpful thanks sir. My mom's only sis. A widow, lost her only child two years ago. Hypertensive , she complained of leg pains 10 months ago , it erupted into a big open wound. I have been taking care of her since her son's demise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) by Cakkie(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
sharliz:
where is your location? If you can drop your digit, I can connect you with the rep in charge!!

Good day, ma. I'm in Owerri,pls. my number is 070||3.2.8.6||6.4.7.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.