Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies (5591 Views)

11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by Divoc19(f): 2:11pm On May 26, 2022
There has to be some sort of explanation for all these man..
truthCoder:

Nah. There aint.
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
OKOATA:
If you are asking me that question that means you don't believe in spirituality right? Man has a Body, Soul and Spirit. So are you telling me you only have a Body and Soul, no Spirit? If you don't believe in spirituality sorry to tell you I have nothing to discuss with you Einstein.

Why did you stop at three?

Why not add other concepts like hair, air and vision. Men have those too.

Homo sapiens are intelligent creatures. They evolved consciousness. They have a huge brain. They are intelligent.

Trying to attribute spirituality to human consciousness is an attempt at selling your religious opium as a cure-all.

Spiritualism is one big humongous pile of turd that we have been fed since some lazy humans decided to become religious scammers.

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
OKOATA:
In your mediocre mind you think it's only the earth that exist right? What about spirituality? Do you know how many spirit, demons being that move on the surface of this earth alone? But a mere physical man with nothing but flesh and blood talks like he knows it all. People like you won't even believe solar planets exist if not for scientist. The same scientist now believing God exist. If you can't see demons and spirits around you with your physical eyes how can a mere sinful mortal like you see the throne of God, someone who created the earth and other solar planets. So you expect God to be physical human like you? Mere mortal who knows more than His creator.
Bros/Sis,

Abeg drop passengers.

Where did you personally see demons ?

Apart from movies and narrations, where else?

Suddenly, once you believe in the existence on spirits and demons and other fables, you become enlightened or what?

Your spiritual stories are just stories. No foundation.

I am posting on a public forum and if your demons actually exist, let them attack me overnight.

They should know who i am and where I would sleep tonight easy.

Cheers

EDIT.

I am now awake. 8.38am the next day.

I slept soundly. Not a single demon could pass through our estate gate, talkless of getting to my bedside.

Maybe they needed uber or they were afraid that robbers would attack them on the way.

Either way, dem no show.

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022
culkid:

So who invented God? With all due respect.
YOU CANNOT QUESTION GOD,because YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SMALL TO KNOW ALL ABOUT GOD. GOD IS THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR WITH NO LIMITS,BUT YOU HAVE LIMITS NO MATTER YOUR IQ.
IT IS EASY FOR SOMEONE BORN OF SILVER SPOON TO DENY GOD'S EXISTENCE. BUT WHEN THEY HAVE PROBLEM MONEY CANNOT SOLVE THEY FINALLY SEEK GOD AS FINAL HOPE. sad
GOD ONLY SHOWS YOU WHAT YOUR SMALL BRAIN CAN HANDLE.GOD IS SUPER SPIRIT,OMINIPRESENT,ALL KNOWING. AM SHARING THIS WITH YOU OUT EXPERIENCIAL ENCOUNTERS. YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE GOD TO KNOW WHO GOD IS,HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. sad
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 2:26pm On May 26, 2022
Divoc19:
There has to be some sort of explanation for all these man..

That is exactly your intelligent mind speaking.

The human intelligence for thousands of years have tried to rationalize the things it doesn’t understand.

The universe is billions of years old. Humans as we know us are a relatively new species. We are so new, our tenancy here has not even reached a tenth of the time the dinosaurs spent.

A new short rest hotel guest who didn’t know when the hotel was built cannot rationalize where the wood for the roofing was gotten from.

Science is still trying to find answers. Believe me, the few answers science has till date has been frustrated by these religious pundits from when humans started reasoning.

Religion is man’s worst invention.

All the developments in the last 200 years was mainly because the religious hold on common sense was relaxed just a little in the western world.

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by ClipHog: 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=Razgas post=113188335] I didn't get your question. What man-made things did I mention? [/quoate]

If car, computers etc are all created by man, who's also created by God... Then who create God the maker of man?
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by Prozico22(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2022
truthCoder:

Please what is the difference? Kindly explain
help me ask am oyibo tell them say big letter na god for heaven small letter na idol can you imagine human mentality na by spelling the use the differentiate there god.
the word alphabet j came out 16 century and before then jesus as come what name was he bearing before the letter j came out cause jesus is older than letter j

2 Likes

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
truthCoder:

Why did you stop at three?

Why not add other concepts like hair, air and vision. Men have those too.

Homo sapiens are intelligent creatures. They evolved consciousness. They have a huge brain. They are intelligent.

Trying to attribute spirituality to human consciousness is an attempt at selling your religious opium as a cure-all.

Spiritualism is one big humongous pile of turd that we have been fed since some lazy humans decided to become religious scammers.
grin grin Look at this baby clown. Abeg I know fit argue, if you don't believe in spirituality good luck to you bro.
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Divoc19:
We know the Earth is already a system that runs itself but there just has to be a God somewhere
Yes for everything ever made has a creator. I had a video there's was this Black American astronaut up in space and he was videoing how Angels of the most High God were flying around the earth, in a split second one angel flew from Asia to Africa, these once are more than super human, they were many flying around the earth back and forth. The astronaut guy was saying something like this is what NASA doesn't want you to see, this is what the American government doesn't want you to see. At some point those angels will ascend back into the sky and disappear, I guess they went up into heaven to deliver the message of the most High God. The video was on YouTube but I can't find it anylonger and I lost the vid in a memory card years ago. Thank God my mom, bro watched the video so incase of doubt when I say this outside some don't believe me. So now someone will tell me there's isn't a spirit, he sees the physical things so he's limited to the physical things around him. For someone who didn't even know how he was formed in the womb will come out and tell you there's no creator. I believe there are angels in factory's that makes human being, process them etc just as we make mobile phones etc.

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 26, 2022
ClipHog:
c
your question shouldn't be directed to me. Go through the thread and quote the right person
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by ClipHog: 3:59pm On May 26, 2022
Razgas:
your question shouldn't be directed to me. Go through the thread and quote the right person
No be you quote me
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 4:29pm On May 26, 2022
OKOATA:
grin grin Look at this baby clown. Abeg I know fit argue, if you don't believe in spirituality good luck to you bro.

I am not a baby clown o. I am an adult one.

If you cannot argue on subjects you know little about, then just read. It is not by force to comment.

This is not a beer parlor

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2022
truthCoder:

I am not a baby clown o. I am an adult one.

If you cannot argue on subjects you know little about, then just read. It is not by force to comment.

This is not a beer parlor
Abeg no de quote me, see person wey de talk. Someone that didn't know how he was formed in his mother's womb sef get mouth. Mr I created myself.
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
OKOATA:
Abeg no de quote me, see person wey de talk. Someone that didn't know how he was formed in his mother's womb sef get mouth. Mr I created myself.

Stop reasoning in such a petty manner.

Did you skip biology classes? Basic SS1 Biology handles an introduction to reproduction. Google can handle the rest.

Are you saying your mum got impregnated by someone named god?

That story has been told somewhere before when a purported virgin was discovered to be pregnant. Where did i hear that story ooooo?

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by culkid: 7:12pm On May 26, 2022
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2022
truthCoder:

Stop reasoning in such a petty manner.

Did you skip biology classes? Basic SS1 Biology handles an introduction to reproduction. Google can handle the rest.

Are you saying your mum got impregnated by someone named god?

That story has been told somewhere before when a purported virgin was discovered to be pregnant. Where did i hear that story ooooo?
Bros you de look for person you and him go de argue back and forth like slowpoke abi. Believe your own believe let me believe mine, you don't believe in God, and I do believe in God so let it end at that.
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 8:25am On May 27, 2022
OKOATA:
Yes for everything ever made has a creator. I had a video there's was this Black American astronaut up in space and he was videoing how Angels of the most High God were flying around the earth, in a split second one angel flew from Asia to Africa, these once are more than super human, they were many flying around the earth back and forth. The astronaut guy was saying something like this is what NASA doesn't want you to see, this is what the American government doesn't want you to see. At some point those angels will ascend back into the sky and disappear, I guess they went up into heaven to deliver the message of the most High God. The video was on YouTube but I can't find it anylonger and I lost the vid in a memory card years ago. Thank God my mom, bro watched the video so incase of doubt when I say this outside some don't believe me. So now someone will tell me there's isn't a spirit, he sees the physical things so he's limited to the physical things around him. For someone who didn't even know how he was formed in the womb will come out and tell you there's no creator. I believe there are angels in factory's that makes human being, process them etc just as we make mobile phones etc.

You can lie o.

There have only been 18 astronauts of African descent and they all have their names on Wikipedia.

Now which of them saw an angel and on which expedition?

Which angel?

Angel in space?

Chai.

Who do you like this?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by Uptownerd: 8:30am On May 27, 2022
grin
truthCoder:

You can lie o.

There have only been 18 astronauts of African descent and they all have their names on Wikipedia.

Which angel?

Angel in space?

Chai.

Who do you like this?
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 8:36am On May 27, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOU CANNOT QUESTION GOD,because YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SMALL TO KNOW ALL ABOUT GOD. GOD IS THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR WITH NO LIMITS,BUT YOU HAVE LIMITS NO MATTER YOUR IQ.
IT IS EASY FOR SOMEONE BORN OF SILVER SPOON TO DENY GOD'S EXISTENCE. BUT WHEN THEY HAVE PROBLEM MONEY CANNOT SOLVE THEY FINALLY SEEK GOD AS FINAL HOPE. sad
GOD ONLY SHOWS YOU WHAT YOUR SMALL BRAIN CAN HANDLE.GOD IS SUPER SPIRIT,OMINIPRESENT,ALL KNOWING. AM SHARING THIS WITH YOU OUT EXPERIENCIAL ENCOUNTERS. YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE GOD TO KNOW WHO GOD IS,HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. sad

Why are you shouting ?

Don’t you know typing a message in capital letters is extremely rude and shows a lack of respect for others?

Your god, whomever or whatever he might be is a man invention.

Humans are not perfect. Nothing is perfect anywhere. Even your invented god is extremely imperfect at the things you claim he does.

If your god was an employee, he would have been sacked for gross incompetence.

He being supposedly all powerful does nothing to prevent genocide. He allows famine and epidemics. He cannot even control the weather. His miracles are similar to magical sleight of hands.

He is selective of whom he answers or speaks to and there is no empirical evidence he does so. Only claims by his charlatans.

If he was a customer care representative, then he is the worst. He doesn’t respond to calls (prayers) nor does he handle feedbacks.

He is represented by the most hypocritical sets of people who say one thing and do exactly the other.

And finally, he is always in need of just a little more money.

Think about that…your god needs money, always. Who would have thought that the maker of a universe would consistently need the human means of exchange to get by.

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2022
truthCoder:

You can lie o.

Which angel?

Angel in space?

Chai.

Who do you like this?
If you know get work this morning better go find better work do.
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 9:04am On May 27, 2022
OKOATA:
If you know get work this morning better go find better work do.

Ah no get. Today is children’s day.

Don’t come back here with fake stories and you will be safe.

Else,

You go collect

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2022
truthCoder:

Ah no get. Today is children’s day.

Don’t come back here with fake stories and you will be safe.

Else,

You go collect
Guy go drink Tapioka or Otapiapia. I don't know what's paining you in all these. I wasn't refering to you. So because you don go check google for astronaut you de feel fly. Why dont you make the findings yourself since you already know all the Africans that went to space. Even if I showed the video doubting thomas won't believe. The video isn't for unbelievers like you anyways. I don't argue with people who don't believe in God or the spiritual. Their knowledge is only limited to the physical things around them, they will never know beyond that what they know. Any argument they bring up scientific theories, the same scientist that believe God exist. Keep livong in your believe, and since God or spirit or angels don't exist to you, it exist to me. Choose your believe and let me choose mine.
Since today's children's day go and buy bobo and drink with kids. My last quote to you Mr I created myself..
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 9:18am On May 27, 2022
OKOATA:
Guy go drink Tapioka or Otapiapia. I don't know what's paining you in all these. I wasn't refering to you. So because you don go check google you de feel fly. Even if I showed the video doubting thomas won't believe. The video isn't for unbelievers like you anyways. I don't argue with people who don't believe in God or the spiritual. Their knowledge is only limited to the things they know and they will surely never know beyond that. Why should I argue with someone who doesn't believe in the spiritual. Since today's children's day go and buy bobo and drink with kids. My last quote to you Mr I created myself..

Try to dey read your rants before pressing submit.

What is all these anger for?

You have a right to believe in anything you so desire. Just don’t try to force your beliefs into others on a public forum.

If you want to make a claim, be ready to support it with facts.

Small argument and you are running. You have no foundation in the spiritualism you so claim.

You know almost nothing in what you believe in. Nothing.

You cannot even write 20 verifiable words about it yet you get hurt at a small wind breeze.

Everyone is intelligent until they open their minds to speak

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by OKOATA(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2022
truthCoder:

Try to dey read your rants before pressing submit.

What is all these anger for?

You have a right to believe in anything you so desire. Just don’t try to force your beliefs into others on a public forum.

If you want to make a claim, be ready to support it with facts.

Small argument and you are running. You have no foundation in the spiritualism you so claim.

You know almost nothing in what you believe in. Nothing.

You cannot even write 20 verifiable words about it yet you get hurt at a small wind breeze.

Everyone is intelligent until they open their minds to speak
I know get angry with you guy, na you call my stories fake abi you forget? And I told you to hold your believe and let me hold mine. I wasnt forcing my believe on anyone, I was quoting someone else who believes in God but you entered the quote and started it. So how am I the one forcing my believe on someone when it's clearly you that entered the matter. If na the Otapiapia I say make you buy no vex oya change am to Lucozade boost and drink with kids. Have a nice day mr I created myself.
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by truthCoder: 9:30am On May 27, 2022
OKOATA:
I know get angry with you guy, na you call my stories fake abi you forget? And I told you to hold your believe and let me hold mine. I wasnt forcing my believe on anyone, I was quoting someone else who believes in God but you entered the quote and started it. So how am I the one forcing my believe on someone when it's clearly you that entered the matter. If na the Otapiapia I say make you buy no vex oya change am to Lucozade boost and drink with kids. Have a nice day mr I created myself.

Ok mister made in china

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:13am On May 30, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
LET HIM COME BACK AND LIVE IN SHITHOLE AREAS OF AFRICA,THEN HE WILL NEVER DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD ALMIGHTY HIS MAKER.
WHO MADE THE AIR HE WAS BREATHING IN HIS ERA?
WHO MADE THE WATER?
AMONG YOU DOUBTERS OF GOD'S EXISTENC,CAN YOU JUMP UP AND TOUCH THE SKY ABOVE YOU?
THANK GOD AM A SCIENTIST LIKE HIM,AND I KNOW GOD IS ALL MY SOURCE IN THE SUPERNORMAL AND SUPERNATURAL. grin grin cheesy
EINSTEIN WAS AN INVENTOR OF SOME MATERIAL THINGS,YET HE REFUSED TO SEEK TO KNOW WHO INVENTED HIM OR CREATED HIM AS A HUMAN BEING. HE FOOLED HIMSELF WITH SUCH BLATANT DENIAL. BY UNIVERSAL LAW, EVERY INVENTION HAS AN INVENTOR.
THOSE WHO REACH OUT TO KNOW GOD WILL KNOW HIM.YOU MUST REACHOUT IF YOU LIKE,THAT IS THE ONLY WAY(YOU SEEK HIM),because OUR BRAINS ARE TOO SMALL TO KNOW ALL ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY FATHER. sad
Re: 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies by Uptownerd: 1:44pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=113305473][/quote]
You quoting yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Highest Level Of Education In The US – Survey / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor / Nigeria Police Academy Passes Out 603 Asps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.