Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Peter Obi Dumps PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dumps PDP (42313 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Peter Obi Dumps Abure, Backs Moves To Salvage Party / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Dumps PDP by JEWELofHELL666: 5:03pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi, the presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, has left the main opposition platform, Peoples Gazette can report.

Mr Obi’s exit, coming on the eve of a hotly-contested presidential primaries, came as the politician expressed fears he might be humiliated at the convention in Abuja.

Mr confirmed his exit to Peoples Gazette on Wednesday evening, saying he caught wind of a gang up against him.

He did not immediately disclose his next platform.

The development is expected to put additional spotlight on the PDP’s primaries scheduled told be held in Abuja this weekend, where Mr Obi was initially seen as a front runner in a race that includes Atiku Abubakar, Nyesom Wike, Dele Momodu, Bukola Saraki and other bigwigs.

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-dumps-pdp-pulls-out-of-presidential-primaries/

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Joezinho: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Is Peter Obidient St Obi heading to APGA? cheesy grin. Or is he dumping PDP because he wants to be Atiku's VP?

Thank You. "St Peter Obi", the Anambra-Centric Brother. Another Saint is born in Anambra! Time ago he told us he wears the same shoes and clothes all the time. We now know that is not wholly true.

I like Peter a lot, but he should have stayed away from all these "Petty Talks".

785 Likes 112 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Bastard1stborn: 5:05pm On May 25, 2022
I'm hornyy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2022
Jeez.. Good move.. Pdp has always been a shit party. I pray the new party he will decamp to will bring good to Nigerians that seeks good

57 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by LegendHero(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2022
Why did he dump PDP?

Is he about to join APGA or LP?

Motivational speakers destroyed his VP slot that would have been waiting for him jejely with Atiku.

680 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.

556 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Pierohandsome: 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
L'ori Iro

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jlinkd78(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
Noted
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
2023 is surely gonna be an interesting year

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Frigga13: 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Penguin2: 5:07pm On May 25, 2022
Fake news from Tinubu urchins.

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donaldking10: 5:07pm On May 25, 2022
we would welcome him back home to APGA with open arms.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by jamesversion: 5:07pm On May 25, 2022
Hahaa.

Anambra people have dedicated themselves to sticking Peter Obi up everyone's nose.

I feel for them.

What has happened to APGA?? The Anambra Party.

814 Likes 111 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2022
He don hv strength of Saraki and Atiku dats why ojapa

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by ClintonEmex: 5:09pm On May 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by OkoroBufo: 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
The shameless liar can't even go back to APGA anymore, he killed the akuko and ate it before leaving APGA.. Ipob pigs who were projecting SDP on Tinubu could hardly see the failures smelling ontop Obi's bald head.

-Okoro bufo

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Georgry(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:

The last thing Peter Obi would want to have against his name would be political prostitution.

But let’s wait and see

Why should we wait and see when you're so sure it's a fake news?

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by donphilopus: 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
OkoroBufo:
The shameless liar can't even go back to APGA anymore, he killed the akuko and ate it before leaving APGA.. Ipob pigs who were projecting SDP on Tinubu could hardly see the failures smelling ontop Obi's bald head.

-Okoro bufo

They've been claiming Tinubu's Plan B is SDP not knowing that their beloved Peter Obi would contest under the platform of FRESH Party. cheesy Las las, on election day after APC, PDP and maybe NNPP's number of votes has been announced by INEC and Tinubu returned elected, Peter Obi's supporters would have to send "Obi China" to "419" to know the number of votes Peter Obi's FRESH Party are able to secure because I know INEC won't waste their time announcing the votes the "end of the year party" would manage to secure.

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Lordave: 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
We've been telling them that this man would not come third if he participates in the primaries and they've been insulting us. If Peter Obi contests PDP primaries against himself, he would still lose. He's unelectable.

Peter Obi can never be the President of this country.
But you hope to see the short man from Ikenne become the president of Nigeria?

Make hypocrisy no suffocate una oo

Modified: Until I hear from him, I think Obi massively underrated himself with this move, the number of viewers on this thread alone is enough evidence on his popularity.

Just see the number of miscreants rejoicing to this news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by lathrowinger: 5:12pm On May 25, 2022
I already knew from day 1, that this flat head is going no where grin

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by MITCHELL96: 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
Well, He knows why and what's best for him
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Salvador1: 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
What kind of fake news is this.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Salvador1: 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
Finger crossed
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Bomboiy: 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
Anywhere Obi goes to I will gladly follow him.

Carry me dey go, Peter obi carry me dey go your new party.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Penguin2: 5:16pm On May 25, 2022
Georgry:

Why should we wait and see when you're so sure it's a fake news?

Because reasonable people like us give room for possibilities.

Only fools reason otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by Parachoko: 5:17pm On May 25, 2022
He made the right choice.
Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by tinsel: 5:21pm On May 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Why did he dump PDP?

Likely Labour from the news around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by tinsel: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Penguin2:

But let’s wait and see
I am not sure it is fake But let us wait a bit longer. It will fully develope

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Mr Obi’s exit, coming on the eve of a hotly-contested presidential primaries, came as the politician expressed fears he might be humiliated at the convention in Abuja.

Glad he got the memo early enough to avoid the disastrous embarrassment he would have gotten at the convention. Obi is a far more sensible and realistic person than his senseless supporters who have been abusing and threatening those who told them the truth about how things will play out at the PDP primary.

655 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
Tilumbu urchins and lies eeh...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Why did he dump PDP?

Definitely not APGA. Soludo will so humiliate him if he joins APGA. He may opt for LP or any other useless party.

622 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dumps PDP by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
Coward will always be a coward.... Nyamiri will never rule this country

41 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility / Ministerial Screening: Inside SSS’ Allegations Against Nasir El-rufai / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.