Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) (11695 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

ugly guy bipo.

I knew your birth month and it must be G sign. Because you are really displaying the attitudes.

You sha no wan get sense.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2022
Froshloaded:

Omoh
So I get competitors.

Who no like better thing grin

If you get her contact let me know cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2022
And Must be ready to spend ABI?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Qatar2022: 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
I've met him... But he didn't stay.. Searching for version 2.0... Hopefully this one would return the feelings...
None of them will stay because you can't give what you don't have
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by lasisi69(f): 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
Cashio:
the only time you should use the word please is if you are begging for your life or for a favour from someone...you don't beg people for contacts, to come visit, to be friends , to hang out, etc, you ask, not beg.
Nice conviction cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by RaptObserver: 6:31am On May 27, 2022
I
BoredBerry:
Hi!

My name is boredberry... I'm 19... And I need a boyfriend... He must reside in Abuja or be willing to travel to Abuja if he resides in other state... I don't discriminate but I would prefer a southerner, esp from these south-south states (Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt) or a south westerner excluding those from Ogun and Osun...

He must be tall... I'm 5.5 so he must be above 5.7...

I prefer dark men... Who doesn't love chocolate? But if he's fair and attractive I might consider...

He could be a Christian or a muslim... But I don't want someone who's too religious... I'm not really a believer but I'm very tolerant... I hate fanatics...

I need a man who's a lover of science! And mythology, astrology, history and so on...

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

He must be creative... Someone who sees things from many perspectives... Thinks outside the box...

He must be funny! And polite enough to laugh at my lame jokes...

Be considerate and kind... I need someone with a heart... Emphatic and with a vision to change the world in his own little way...

I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

Someone who takes risks... Loves adventures... Anything but common...

He must enjoy travelling... Excited by foreign cultures, esp those that are African...

Be a foodie...

I love public display of affection! So he should love holding me and being held... Kissed... Etc...

Be a dog person... Love the idea of having pets... I grew up with dogs and cats even chickens! So I love animals!

Someone who's childish and fun to be with... Silly and cute... I love men who are boyish...

He shouldn't be an alpha... He should love himself and all that... But I like men who are sensitive... So he shouldn't think feeling sad or even crying is a sign of weakness...

I'll continue... smiley

Am in Abuja. I love animals especially cats, I like Africa so much and the positive values of our continent. I am bored though.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 27, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

She's 19... What do you expect?
cheesy comrade, were you in my mind?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by sunkieisland(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2022
Continuuu,

You will soon join the #CarryMeDeyGoMyHusbandHouse people.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Blunttruth: 9:00am On May 27, 2022
Orestino:
I can provide you with clay so you can mould him

That will be lot more easier
this is so savage .
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Guyabuja: 9:04am On May 27, 2022
WOW I LIVE IN WUSE ABUJA DM @BoredBerry:
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2022
Choilila:

ugly guy bipo.

I knew your birth month and it must be G sign. Because you are really displaying the attitudes.

You don't even know what "bipolar" means.You that cannot correctly string together pieces of words to make a reasonable sentence.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 9:16am On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

You don't even know what "bipolar" means.You that cannot correctly string together pieces of words to make a reasonable sentence.
you are still ugly being suffering from bipolar.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2022
Choilila:

you are still ugly being suffering from bipolar.

I maintain that you have no idea of what being bipolar means.

I have asked you to post your full picture like I did and not only your God forsaken eyes.The day you do that,no Nairalander will even chat you....your ugliness will chase them.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 9:23am On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

I maintain that you have no idea of what being bipolar means.

I have asked you to post your full picture like I did and not only your God forsaken eyes.The day you do that,no Nairalander will even chat you....your ugliness will chase them.

Ugly.
Just look at how someone is stressed out this morning.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by SkengRay: 9:28am On May 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
Yeah.. Other parts like being intuitive, secretive(i'm sort of a private person), being loyal, teperamental(do not piss me off, i can go mad 4rm a 0-100 with d speed of light.. But i get calmed easily) Moody( dz practically happens to me everyday) and some others like dat.. But i knw i am nt emotional..

Lol. I def didnt bring up d sex part to use as a point of discussion with u either tongue ... I was just saying..
Same with me too also Cancer
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2022
SkengRay:
Same with me too also Cancer
i guess d traits are nt assumptions.. Are u 25?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

Who no like better thing grin

If you get her contact let me know cheesy
tah .. Unah just wan find visa go shaina tongue
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Beautygoddesss: 10:42am On May 27, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
And Must be ready to spend ABI?
good morning.saw ur email but i cant reply lost my password.how are u
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Freelane33(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2022
It’s good to want good things and good things come to people that stay through
BoredBerry:
Hi!

My name is boredberry... I'm 19... And I need a boyfriend... He must reside in Abuja or be willing to travel to Abuja if he resides in other state... I don't discriminate but I would prefer a southerner, esp from these south-south states (Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt) or a south westerner excluding those from Ogun and Osun...

I prefer dark men... Who doesn't love chocolate? But if he's fair and attractive I might consider...

He could be a Christian or a muslim... But I don't want someone who's too religious... I'm not really a believer but I'm very tolerant... I hate fanatics...

I need a man who's a lover of science! And mythology, astrology, history and so on...

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

He must be creative... Someone who sees things from many perspectives... Thinks outside the box...

Be considerate and kind... I need someone with a heart... Emphatic and with a vision to change the world in his own little way...

I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

He must enjoy travelling... Excited by foreign cultures, esp those that are African...

Be a foodie...

I love public display of affection! So he should love holding me and being held... Kissed... Etc...

Be a dog person... Love the idea of having pets... I grew up with dogs and cats even chickens! So I love animals!

Someone who's childish and fun to be with... Silly and cute... I love men who are boyish...

He shouldn't be an alpha... He should love himself and all that... But I like men who are sensitive... So he shouldn't think feeling sad or even crying is a sign of weakness...

I'll continue... smiley
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 1:53pm On May 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
That's why he should reside in Abuja... grin

I'll spend on myself... I'm just searching for a companion... smiley
don't mind me I dey just find trouble. Ah wait what about tatata that that cumrade talked about lol
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
Choilila:

Ugly.
Just look at how someone is stressed out this morning.

Be proud of yourself and show us your ugly self.
Let us see whom is more ugly between us two.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
tah .. Unah just wan find visa go shaina tongue

Yess o.
I Don dey learn chinese sef grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

Yess o. I Don dey learn chinese sef grin
grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by aimmoney9: 2:43pm On May 27, 2022
Boredberry is always 19 years old every year..... grin grin grin

She's an immortal.... grin grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by aimmoney9: 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

Be a foodie...

I'll continue... smiley
Boredberry is always 19 years old every year..... grin grin

She's an immortal...... grin grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Sheffdon: 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
6pack:
don't mind me I dey just find trouble. Ah wait what about tatata that that cumrade talked about lol
Hi boss

I desperately need your assistance sir

Not money!

But i need to escape sufferness boss. I want to escape sapa. It's killing me.

I will do whatever you say

Boss pls teach me how i can get something at the end of the month

Help a bro sir
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 4:02pm On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

Be proud of yourself and show us your ugly self. Let us see whom is more ugly between us two.
Ugly

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
good morning.saw ur email but i cant reply lost my password.how are u
am good and hw was ur day?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Beautygoddesss: 7:33pm On May 27, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
am good and hw was ur day?
fyn.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
fyn.
I like that dp
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Beautygoddesss: 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
I like that dp
which dp
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
which dp
that person on ur dp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.