Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP (46034 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by kaydee007(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2022
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter Obi has dumped the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Obi announced his resignation in a letter dated 20, addressed to the National Chairman of the party.

In the letter sighted by Vanguard, Obi gave reasons for his withdrawal from the presidential race.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On May 25, 2022
Over to Twitter Democratic Peoples Party
TDPP
we meuve!!

What will happen to the 1million that marched last weekend now?

While they were marching on May 21 not knowing Obi already left PDP on May 20

Our march shall not be in vain

1018 Likes 150 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Joezinho: 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
This one think say he fit win PDP primaries? Onye Dot.. cheesy cheesy grin

The kind of beating he would have gotten on the day of the primaries Sha..

782 Likes 112 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Moferere: 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Obi is gone

651 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by duro4chang(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
I don bilif it. But then it is expected. He is a baby in politics

675 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Kingspin(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
Nigeria's election is about consensus arrangement.
Consensus and money play a major role.
There are no free and fair primaries even up to the general election that is why Obi checked out.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by hisexcellency34: 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
Real. The PDP governors dont want him as Atiku running mate

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Joezinho: 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
Moferere:
grin grin grin
Obi is gone

Obidient the saint.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2022
He's kuku of no political importance before. Thank God election wont hold on Twitter

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by drlateef: 5:39pm On May 25, 2022
The wailing by IPOB is yet to start. I will increase the wailing volume for them now. Lol.

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-peter-obi-dumps-pdp/

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by inspector44(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
Vert fake...... Distraction people every where
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
He's kuku of no political importance before. Thank God election wont hold on Twitter

Believing this thrash shows how daft you are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2022
1. This is a good news for all Twiterians (Home and Abroad).
2. He will contest on APGA ticket.
3. He will win in Anambra
4. He will become the first democratically elected president of Biafra. (Land of the Rising Sub)

All hail the incoming president!!!!!!!!!

~abj 2022

737 Likes 107 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by BabaIbo: 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
It is getting interesting...

I suggest he join SDP or NNPP, I swear he go win if he joins NNPP, at least he has 60 to 70 percent chances.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by hayesconcept(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
Lol joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

arindin oponu, you think vanguard that carried the news is as foolish as you are abi? Mumu

952 Likes 149 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by ModsBanAndDie: 5:43pm On May 25, 2022
Video of his resignation here:
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Unzerious: 5:44pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by GoooodHardDick: 5:45pm On May 25, 2022
Tinubu online miscreants working so hard With fake to bring Peter obi down but no shaking. Peter obi no even send una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Parachoko: 5:45pm On May 25, 2022
BabaIbo:

I suggest he join SDP or NNPP, I swear he go win if he joins NNPP, at least he has 60 to 70 percent chances.
NNPP? So you think he will dislodge Kwankwaso in the party Kwankwaso is funding?

619 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Unzerious: 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
Shishi don Finish. PM Boris Johnson go don tell am who go Win for '23.

The Dot has met a Full Stop grin

BabaIbo:

shey he go fit beat Jagaban for SDP, or the Pro-Leader of Kwankwasiya Movement for NNPP

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by CharleyBright(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2022
It is getting Messier.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

fool, news that Is everywhere already, you bn born and brought up in your useless village has done more harm than good to your life.. Goat

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Ebubu3: 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Real. The PDP governors dont want him as Atiku running mate
Before the primaries, Atiku has been picked as the presidential candidate and he(Obi), was not picked as his vice.

Wike getting this Vice ship

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
arindin oponu, you think vanguard that carried the news is as foolish as you are abi? Mumu

Sorry I just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Lordave: 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
Patiently waiting for his next move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
What will now happen to the 1million man who marched last weekend

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Lordave: 5:54pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I repeat again. You believing this nonsense shows how daft you are. And you further proved me right by insulting yourself.
Man, Arise News just flashed it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
We are telling them but dem no wan gree, e don clear for their eyes las las... Obi peter pandora can only rule his fellow braind**d yeebow ap*s in beerfraud but here in Nigeria, nyamiri will never be president... Wailing wailers can wail to death, nobody cares

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by olu122: 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
grin politics the more you see the less you understand

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Dialpad: 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
What happened
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
Man, Arise News just flashed it.

Damn I’m so surprised. I guess he already knew PDP won’t give him the ticket.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.