Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (29718 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by kals4luv990(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2022
Heavensent01:

The stupid igbo sold igbo, make thunder strike your grandfather in his grave for gotten himself killed while Ojukwu family were kept safe

I hope you didn't inherit your grandfather foolishness hence you're on the blink of ya your own foolish end
well I hv his genes nd dnt yu worry soon just soon
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 9:33am On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
which war.the one that has ended or the one u want to start.how is the shore related to Igbo Land in the now Nigeria.

Are you this smart or incredibly stupid. I am making mention to the circumstance naming the former eastern region Biafra and you are here trying to play smart to twist my words
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by LyfeJennings(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2022
The entire south east should sit at home for a month
Abeg we are tired
Na their wahala be that
Even Kano is far better than at this point

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2022
kals4luv990:
well I hv his genes nd dnt yu worry soon just soon

Loonatic everywhere, you think you people have monopoly of hate

I will use words wash you and rubbish you down, I'm not those regular guys you throw tantrum here, I be tantrum myself
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by od501: 11:42am On May 26, 2022
Golan007:

Did Kanu not betray Uwazurike?

Are you sure you are OK?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Golan007: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
od501:

Are you sure you are OK?

Yes.

Are you sure you are OK?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by od501: 11:49am On May 26, 2022
Golan007:

Did Kanu not betray Uwazurike?

Are you sure you are OK?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Golan007: 11:50am On May 26, 2022
od501:

Are you sure you are OK?

Why are you repeating yourself 6 minutes apart?

Are you sure you are OK?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:05pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Are you this smart or incredibly stupid. I am making mention to the circumstance naming the former eastern region Biafra and you are here trying to play smart to twist my words
Oga,hear urself "former eastern region". Greed will not make u understand my fact.thank u.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:19pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

You are trying to dodge issues. You are saying Bight of Biafra is in Akwa Ibom which is a lie. It is a strip of the Atlantic from equatorial guinea to Nigeria ending precisely at Bayelsa shoreline. Biafra is associated with igbo because of the war
the only people u can fool is ur stupid fellow Biafra agitators.even the fucking map was edited to suit the new generation agitators that don't know history.I taught my students about dis bight of Biafra shit already. Akwa ibom and other south south states are visible on the map I used.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
Oga,hear urself "former eastern region". Greed will not make u understand my fact.thank u.

Are you this stupid or you just want to shop for trouble. there is no fact you are just exhibiting your stupidity that's all
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
the only people u can fool is ur stupid fellow Biafra agitators.even the fucking map was edited to suit the new generation agitators that don't know history.I taught my students about dis bight of Biafra shit already. Akwa ibom and other south south states are visible on the map I used.

Are you this shallow, who edited the map in the first place and who renamed the Bight to be Bight of Bonny? It was an agreement between Gowon and Ahidjo of Cameroon and the president then of Equatorial Guinea. These are the three countries whose shorelines overlook the Bight . Akwa Ibom no follow. Please don't mislead people in this forum you are still a child without any grasp of history. Like i said the Bight of Biafra ends in Bayelsa the area once occupied by Eastern Nigeria(That was the republic of Biafra).
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:36pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Are you this stupid or you just want to shop for trouble. there is no fact you are just exhibiting your stupidity that's all
like KANU.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:

Again i would ask you. AkwaIbom and other south south states didn't they not make up former eastern Nigeria? So why are you misbehaving what are you trying to prove? Or do you want to deny their origins in former Eastern Nigeria because of igbos?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:40pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Are you this shallow, who edited the map in the first place and who renamed the Bight to be Bight of Bonny? It was an agreement between Gowon and Ahidjo of Cameroon and the president then of Equatorial Guinea. These are the three countries whose shorelines overlook the Bight . Akwa Ibom no follow. Please don't mislead people in this forum you are still a child without any grasp of history. Like i said the Bight of Biafra ends in Bayelsa the area once occupied by Eastern Nigeria(That was the republic of Biafra).
this is the last time I am going to reply u.1.Akwa ibom was created from which state?2. cross rivers state was created from which state?Barawo
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Again i would ask you. AkwaIbom and other south south states didn't they not make up former eastern Nigeria? So why are you misbehaving what are you trying to prove? Or do you want to deny their origins in former Eastern Nigeria because of igbos?
carry five eastern states and go alone.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
this is the last time I am going to reply u.1.Akwa ibom was created from which state?2. cross rivers state was created from which state?Barawo

You want to be smart...... lol where was Ikot Ekpene and Uyo in the 60s, where were they under in the 60s before the civil war? you think you can mislead people in this forum abi. Oya answer the question. Barawo Banza
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
carry five eastern states and go alone.

Answer the question Boy and stop dodging
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:49pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Answer the question Boy and stop dodging
oga,d fact still remains that d Oil doesn't belong to d igbos.just zero ur mind about that.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,d fact still remains that d Oil doesn't belong to d igbos.just zero ur mind about that.

Bro So Anambra, Abia and Imo don't have oil is that what you are saying? Oga go and rest and stop allowing inferiority complex destroy you.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:57pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Bro So Anambra, Abia and Imo don't have oil is that what you are saying? Oga go and rest and stop allowing inferiority complex destroy you.
dey dere.ur brothers are already burning vehicles and bikes at Nsukka enforcing sit at home order.I am happy about that. when u finish killing urselves,the name will be change to the land of dead people. Wake up now.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 1:59pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

so how many oil companies dey dere.even for school, na coal I hear say una get.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:01pm On May 26, 2022
CURSED COWARD BUSY SITTING AT OFFICE MAKING MILLIONS WHILE HE BRAINWASH HIS MUGUS IN IGBO VILLAGES TO SIT HOME WITH EVERLASTING POVERTY angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
so how many oil companies dey dere.even for school, na coal I hear say una get.

Chai ignorance is a disease. Orient has drilled several oil wells in Anambra and the state has been added to oil producing states. Shell and Chevron actually have oil wells in Imo and Abia states. Shell is building a gas plant in Aba to take advantage of gas from the fields in Abia and Imo. There are lots of things you don't know igboland has enormous untapped gas reserves especially in Anambra.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
dey dere.ur brothers are already burning vehicles and bikes at Nsukka enforcing sit at home order.I am happy about that. when u finish killing urselves,the name will be change to the land of dead people. Wake up now.

You are frustrated......lol nothing is going to happen in the south east FG has knowledge of what is happening but the plans have failed.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by lolu2019: 2:15pm On May 26, 2022
obynzo:

Chai ignorance is a disease. Orient has drilled several oil wells in Anambra and the state has been added to oil producing states. Shell and Chevron actually have oil wells in Imo and Abia states. Shell is building a gas plant in Aba to take advantage of gas from the fields in Abia and Imo. There are lots of things you don't know igboland has enormous untapped gas reserves especially in Anambra.
maybe,u should tell Waec and Jamb to add it to their syllabus.I am not a geologist.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
maybe,u should tell Waec and Jamb to add it to their syllabus.I am not a geologist.

But we're confidently spewing so much ignorance that there is no oil in the south east.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by kals4luv990(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2022
Heavensent01:

Loonatic everywhere, you think you people have monopoly of hate

I will use words wash you and rubbish you down, I'm not those regular guys you throw tantrum here, I be tantrum myself
bro yu think yu r mad eeh..see m that spirit of madness that comes upon yu..if yu vex me eeh,wetin I go tell yu eeh nairaland go ban me forever,your family go carry police track me#gboko beast
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by kals4luv990(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2022
lolu2019:
den wat will yu now call the north nd west wer skullminning is the new trend eeh
Please answer me oo cause m confused
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11am On May 27, 2022
So, it is no more a case of Biafrans showing their love for Biafra wherever they are in the world??
It is now a case of Keeping only the Localised Biafran Zone Under Lock-and-Key??
Civil Disobedience Indeed.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Heavensent01(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2022
kals4luv990:
bro yu think yu r mad eeh..see m that spirit of madness that comes upon yu..if yu vex me eeh,wetin I go tell yu eeh nairaland go ban me forever,your family go carry police track me#gboko beast

What can an imbeciles like you say that will get back at me? Three uncivil words to you will make you feel useless of yourself, better dey look face, I don't give room for idiots mentioning me up and down
Re: Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold by Emdebby2: 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
FallenShitHole:

When you are tired of complaining against what doesn't consign you, you rest. Sit at home is helping us and paining you.
It's not paining me and it will never pain me. So mind your damn business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / Banks Begin Deduction Of Loans From Chronic Debtors’ Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.