Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Hausa Woman's Death :fulanis Won't Kill Any Igbo In The North Here Is Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Woman's Death :fulanis Won't Kill Any Igbo In The North Here Is Why (162 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Woman's Death :fulanis Won't Kill Any Igbo In The North Here Is Why by fenibak: 6:59pm On May 25, 2022
The killing of that woman and her children is evil and the zoo government must find the killers.

Fulanis won't kill any igbo in the North because if they do Nigeria would be destroyed.

They are careful.

Their leaders will use the Nigerian army to revenge for them if it is proven that they were killed by igbos, but I doubt igbos killed that woman and her children,that is the fulani trademark

Me I want them to revenge in the North so that Nigeria can end once and for all

(1) (Reply)

A Goat Named Saddam - By Abubakar Ibrahim / Olam Agri’s Wheat Milling Business In Nigeria Gets Presidential Recognition / The Choice Before Abia APC- The Mr. Obinna Oriaku Option By Nathan Elendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.