Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) (40352 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by baretalk: 5:43am On May 26, 2022
It is a shame that INEC has no provision on bribing of delegates in our electoral laws, this is anti democratic, this is shameful, what type of lunatics do we have as parliamentarians in Nigeria?
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Lightorder: 5:46am On May 26, 2022
Correct muan. Go and get paid where you worked
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Lightorder: 5:48am On May 26, 2022
youngsahito:
why can't the Efcc arrest this kind of people for using money to buy votes from delegate.
Efcc is for the opposition
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by 77up(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2022
grandstar:
I foresee the same happening to Tinubu but he won't ask for his money back. He is going to be betrayed.

I don't see how Northern or Southeastern regions of the country will vote for a man notorious as a godfather. They won't want a Yoruba overlord over them. That is the blunt truth.

Atiku Abubakar spent heavily during the 2011 primaries and thought he had everything in the bag only for GEJ to come out as the winner. Osinbajo is the GEJ of the 2022 APC presidential primaries.

I advice you go for medical check up before APC primary and make sure you treat all your pending medical issues , this will save alot when you hear the news about Tinubu emergence in primary and subsequently become the president.

Clearly many will die of heart attack because of that alone.
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by bayelsa1son(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2022
Mendoza8:
Vote buying cheesy

Enjoy sex than Before! Become a Man of Iron!!

Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects, very friendly, not harmful to the body. Cure quick ejaculation, watering sperm,weak erection and weak libido with Ultramax Herbal tablet.

0% sexual challenges
Delivery is free.
Payment on delivery.
how u dae sell am
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Allisgud: 6:38am On May 26, 2022
Massiveglory:
All of u that have chop bullion van's money, take note. By next monday or tuesday morning, Bullion van will be coming for you
they should know how they shook hand inside the money oh,some don go marry new wife do party grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by faithfull18(f): 6:44am On May 26, 2022
grin grin
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by barinedan(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2022
Why do you need to bribe delegates if you think you are popular? This kind of politics should be discouraged, it's not healthy
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by DGascon: 7:33am On May 26, 2022
This is the kind of decay it has got to. Aspirants openly buying votes from delegates and nobody is saying anything about it. No vote buying aspirant can salvage Nigeria. It is a fact.

youngsahito:
why can't the Efcc arrest this kind of people for using money to buy votes from delegate.
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Cubeman: 7:37am On May 26, 2022
grandstar:
I foresee the same happening to Tinubu but he won't ask for his money back. He is going to be betrayed.

I don't see how Northern or Southeastern regions of the country will vote for a man notorious as a godfather. They won't want a Yoruba overlord over them. That is the blunt truth.

Atiku Abubakar spent heavily during the 2011 primaries and thought he had everything in the bag only for GEJ to come out as the winner. Osinbajo is the GEJ of the 2022 APC presidential primaries.

You get mouth
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Sonn(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2022
Massiveglory:
All of u that have chop bullion van's money, take note. By next monday or tuesday morning, Bullion van will be coming for you

My brother, my instinct tells me that BULLION man is winning both primary and the secondary elections, though not because he qualified but because the system is too corrupt anc it supports the corrupt ones....
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 26, 2022
grandstar:

Tinubu is your headache everytime. After lobbying for Buhari's annointing Oil and failing, Ure hoping that delegates will choose a man who doesn't know how people suffered to build the party over the man who worked hard for the merger. Even Osinbajo's strongest fans know without Buhari's endorsement, he may not even come second. Akeredolu has stylishly told him what they are saying behind him.

Jagaban is ready; There's a reason he's the only one who has insisted for a free and fair Primary elections without asking for Buhari's endorsement. Akanbi is ready!
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Poleski: 10:56am On May 26, 2022
Political bribery is now done openly in this useless country!
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2022
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Joyrise: 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
grandstar:

U are so stupid with this your post. Mention one governornin Nigeria that has not installed his successor after him.

Are u so daft to talk nonsense here. Is sule lamido son not PDP candidate for governor.

Animals in human form all of you antiTinubu
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by Wwwq: 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
No win no pay
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
Joyrise:

U are so stupid with this your post. Mention one governornin Nigeria that has not installed his successor after him.

Are u so daft to talk nonsense here. Is sule lamido son not PDP candidate for governor.

Animals in human form all of you antiTinubu

grin grin grin grin grin

I am apolitical. I am just saying it as it is. Bola Tinubu in terms of quality might even be better than Atiku Abubakar but he isn't getting there.

I don't even vote. I am simply stating my observations.
Re: Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2022
They think money is all about politics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.