Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life (2043 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander / 10 Types Of People To Avoid In This Fvucked Up Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Dogasas: 8:16pm On May 25, 2022
I mean after graduation and even after/during NYSC , did your parents assist you financially to get going and at least kickstart your life or you got going yourself.
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by CaptainZubi: 8:19pm On May 25, 2022
95% Nigerians na their parents assist them financially to even do marriage but watch them come here to claim they kick-started their lives on their own grin

6 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Zee0007: 8:37pm On May 25, 2022
Dey threw me out and now, they always expect me to send dem money monthly.

Thank God I haven't defaulted.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Medianna(f): 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
Well..Yea
mumzy got an FG job slot a month after NYSC.
That one is a huge financial assistance thought I'm paying back small small sha
So when people are say life after service this and that. Heaven knows I cannot relate just because of mum's sacrifice. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Jennyclay(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2022
Of course, Yes! If they don't assist me financially, who will?

Infact I've been working with my mom even before I finished my nysc.

After my nysc, I wrote some professional exams related to my field which my mom supported me financially to register those exams.

The Private hospital I'm working right now, it was through the help of my mom I got the job.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by PerfectStranger(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2022
Ever felt Real Pain?
To my popman,I'd say F**k that man but sh!t won't make me better.
Dude didn't even support me in school but Mom did(thanks to her). Managed to finish sch,went for NYSC,came back,no support.

I had to hit the street to survive. No homie,no fam(sh*t i had to deal with). I still dey trenches sha o but i believe everywhere go good someday. I pray for BETTER DAYS.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by cherryCola: 10:06pm On May 25, 2022
From SS2 I was on my own.....cry .

fvck my d*d cause he neglected me....angry .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Nairariver: 10:21pm On May 25, 2022
Already supporting myself in school and I'm very sure nobody is giving me any sort of financial assistance when I'm done with school.

I wish they would assist.
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Cerebellum: 10:25pm On May 25, 2022
No one to help man.

Life ain't fair, know that and drink a cup of peace. sad
No one wanna hear the story of how you failed, they only wanna see how successful you've become.
If you're from a rich or wealthy family, I congratulate you, you have succeeded in succeeding of easily becoming successful. Don't be unfortunate f*cking it up!

7 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Sweetvie: 10:28pm On May 25, 2022
My mom
She is an angel
Thanks to her and my bro i was able to finished school here
But I started making something out of myself since I was 19 when I got to 300l I started paying my fees myself
And now Girl is proud grin
It all God cheesy
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Carcholce: 10:39pm On May 25, 2022
cherryCola:
From SS2 I was on my own.....cry .

fvck my d*d cause he neglected me....angry .

If you want God to be happy with you, forgive and forget what your dad did and show him you only needed him to bring you to earth to do great things on your own. Forget what he did and Appreciate him.

If you show him love and support, he’ll apologize to you someday and be freed.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Dogasas: 7:56am On May 26, 2022
CaptainZubi:
95% Nigerians na their parents assist them financially to even do marriage but watch them come here to claim they kick-started their lives on their own grin
Hahaha I know someone like most folks on this thread. He was claiming nobody supported after secondary school sef but o boy for him wedding na him popsy finance every single thing o.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Dogasas: 7:58am On May 26, 2022
Zee0007:
Dey threw me out and now, they always expect me to send dem money monthly.

Thank God I haven't defaulted.
My own mama was expected me to be sending her monthly stipends during NYSC sef. Lol this is someone who works with the government and on 6 figures salary . Nigerian parents and their entitlement mentality tho. I just sent her when I had and could manage for the month but if everywhere red, I simply tell her I no get one naira o say me sef never chop since morning.

4 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Emerald04(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2022
When Lil Wayne said I told myself to save yourself cuz I can’t save you. I seriously felt that bruh embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Medianna(f): 8:35am On May 26, 2022
Dogasas:

Hahaha I know someone like most folks on this thread. He was claiming nobody supported after secondary school sef but o boy for him wedding na him popsy finance every single thing o.
You know if the popsy finally took a U-turn
Cuz I don't think someone can be that ungrateful to the point of denying that someone helped him.
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Medianna(f): 8:44am On May 26, 2022
Dogasas:

My own mama was expected me to be sending her monthly stipends during NYSC sef. Lol this is someone who works with the government and on 6 figures salary . Nigerian parents and their entitlement mentality tho. I just sent her when I had and could manage for the month but if everywhere red, I simply tell her I no get one naira o say me sef never chop since morning.
The story got me laughing. Mothers are all the same jare
My own was I did the NYSC from home. She disturb o
For that 19,8 to 33k. I did not do o
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Kingpin1000: 8:58am On May 26, 2022
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Zee0007: 8:58am On May 26, 2022
Dogasas:

Lolzzz cheesy
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Tboymessiah(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

My maternal uncle assisted me with 100k and that's the genesis of my uplifting, that 100k has turned to millions today.

God bless you uncle west

8 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by BigRocky: 3:23pm On May 26, 2022
My mom and dad set up my life totally.

I HV never been left alone to hustle on my own..they would always advise I return home if things ever gone sour.

Infact,I don't really think I can repay my parents cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
They didn't, but they do advice and pray for me so I do the hustling

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2022
Yes, they did. The most loving and kindest parents. I love them so much. How will I ever repay them for all they've done for me? My best friends.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by badboyTee(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
Fvck all my family members

Thank dad
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by rocknation62(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Talk for yourself bro

And besides who did the statistics to have concluded 95% Nigerians were supported by their parents?

What would you say to those who have no parents?

I knew a guy back in the university days, his parents still depends on him even while in school. He sends money home from the little business he runs in school.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Fmlao: 6:38pm On May 26, 2022
Every mallam with his kettle.

Well, sometimes pman will show up and give five hundred naira maybe once in three months.

Nigga will still collect am, appreciate and continue hustling as a teacher

1 Like

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Mrporanir: 7:04am On May 27, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

My maternal uncle assisted me with 100k and that's the genesis of my uplifting, that 100k has turned to millions today.

God bless you uncle west
Seriously ehn you guys are lucky. My own parents just left me alone. The most painful part is that they had and I know there was money but they just felt after University, they've already trained you enough and it's time to start on your own which to me is very wrong. I know people whose parents funded them to start up a business and today they are something. Weytin pain me pass na when my pman back then carry almost 3M go buy new motor wey he no even need. He get like 2 cars already for compound o. Lol even if na 500k e give me to start up something I would have appreciated. That's history now Sha.. we thank God for where we are now but me I know say my own children ehn, I'll keep supporting them till the make and and become very comfortable.
Dominique Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun pls frontpage this thread is FP quality

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by TheKrakon: 8:39am On May 27, 2022
Omor by 19 years those ones chapter don close for my life. As I speak now them be pile of bones in different location. But that is as the case may be. We move.
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Slynation(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2022
Well thank God I have always had the best parents so far, Both supportive in all ramifications...My only prayer now is wishing them long life so I can finalize my plans for them before the end of 2023...!! Ishallah...!!
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Alapojames: 11:11am On May 27, 2022
This thread isn't for me
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Kiliwuwu: 12:23pm On May 27, 2022
g
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Dogasas: 12:47am On May 28, 2022
bukky1994:
They didn't, but they do advice and pray for me so I do the hustling
Lol if the capital no dey then prayer is meaningless.
Re: Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life by Dogasas: 12:47am On May 28, 2022
Slynation:
Well thank God I have always had the best parents so far, Both supportive in all ramifications...My only prayer now is wishing them long life so I can finalize my plans for them before the end of 2023...!! Ishallah...!!
Lucky you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Young And Beautiful Hook-up Girl / Mother-inlaw In Daughter-inlaw's Home For 6 Years / Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.