Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Want 2 Be Wicked!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want 2 Be Wicked!! (1790 Views)

Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 25, 2022
Please guyz i want u to teach how to be wicked cos i am sick and tired of people using my niceness for weakness and stupidity...all my years of good na bad i collect, i want 2 be wicked walahi make anybody wey go do me collect,cos my quietness and shyness has made some gutter mouthed witches whose only fufilment and achievement is their guttered mouth...wow just writing this is giving me,inspiration,so how do i go about it?make i see anybody wey go con question me again like say dem dey feed me or i be their slave....

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
Use a razor to give yourself some horrible mark..make yourself look crazy and scary..get some ink..like skull and some weird stuff.. go into hard drugs like methamphetamine.. wink

Then lastly stab somone very close to you and prepare his /her blood in a boiling water...after that use the person's blood to digest some hard drugs..you will never remain the same... lastly get yourself a gun and shoot anyone who opposes your view....
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Mkelv0106(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2022
You want to be wicked, or have gutter mouth like the people you're complaining about. You been nice and shy doesn't make you gullible, if those people don't appreciate your niceness, it's their lose. Don't change cause of them, and end up like them. Been wicked is not something you like, wickedness is some people nature, if e no dey ur body, e no dey, na straight from factory for some people

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by alphaRego01(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2022
Oga na u go run
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by vastolord4(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
Pay me and I will teach you
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Uniquetani1(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2022
I remember looking for who will initiate me into witchcraft because people always take advantage of my kindness.
Anybody that do anyhow, I will just suck their blood at night grin

Don't change because of anyone, just do good for the sake of humanity

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 25, 2022
Chosen44:
Please guyz i want u to teach how to be wicked cos i am sick and tired of people using my niceness for weakness and stupidity...all my years of good na bad i collect, i want 2 be wicked walahi make anybody wey go do me collect,cos my quietness and shyness has made some gutter mouthed witches whose only fufilment and achievement is their guttered mouth...wow just writing this is giving me,inspiration,so how do i go about it?make i see anybody wey go con question me again like say dem dey feed me or i be their slave....

No be free o. I can teach you to be wicked but training fee na N50,000. Let me know when you are ready so i can send you my aza.
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Greatzeus(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2022
Chosen44:
Having a good heart is a gift from God,some have it naturally,while some don't. You don't need to be wicked, because the scriptures says " The wicked shall be turned to hell...".
What you need is wisdom to deal with people so that they won't be able to take advantage of you.

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2022
Skyview01:

No be free o. I can teach you to be wicked but training fee na N50,000. Let me know when you are ready so i can send you my aza.
Lol,u try....
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Use a razor to give yourself some horrible mark..make yourself look crazy and scary..get some ink..like skull and some weird stuff.. go into hard drugs like methamphetamine.. wink

Then lastly stab somone very close to you and prepare his /her blood in a boiling water...after that use the person's blood to digest some hard drugs..you will never remain the same... lastly get yourself a gun and shoot anyone who opposes your view....
U think say u wise abi,lol continue....
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 26, 2022
Mkelv0106:
You want to be wicked, or have gutter mouth like the people you're complaining about. You been nice and shy doesn't make you gullible, if those people don't appreciate you niceness, it's their lose. Don't change cause of them, and end up like them. Been wicked is not something you like, wicked is of some people nature, if e no dey ur body, e no dey, na straight from factory fro some people
Hmm nawa oh!
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by RightToReject(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2022
Stop abusing the word "niceness" because, citing your submission, yours is a case of servility, and yes, servility is a weakness. True nice person, as pleasant as hir is, cannot be caught pandering to the whims and caprices of small-minded people or allow being trampled on continually by small-minded people.

Meanwhile, a cure to servility lies in your willingness to give up feeble-mindedness, ignorance, pretense, and greed in some cases.

You do not have to be wicked to have reign over your dominion; you simply need to be conscientious.
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Saintmary(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2022
Chosen44:

Just slap one of them, but I hope it won't be someone who will remove your front teeth and feed you sand.

Anyways, just come and give us feedback, okay?
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by efficiencie(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2022
Chosen44:

You need to be baptised in the fire of vawulence. Don't worry the comrades will soon be here to usher you into the association of savages!
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Karleb(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I remember looking for who will initiate me into witchcraft because people always take advantage of my kindness.
Anybody that do anyhow, I will just suck their blood at night grin

Don't change because of anyone, just do good for the sake of humanity

You later collect witch?

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Uniquetani1(f): 8:15am On May 27, 2022
Karleb:

You later collect witch?

Till today, I no see who go give me witch

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Richy4(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2022
I would have recommended this book but it's for those who were already wicked in advanced stage... not for the beginners smiley

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by Chrismarvel: 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
grin go and meet young John the wicked producer
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by mariahAngel(f): 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
You don't need to be wicked.
Just stop being a people pleaser.
Also, don't be afraid to speak your mind when necessary.
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by TechBIogger: 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
hi dear.
Is this mail address of yours Still active I want to drop a message.
G***r*83***@gmail
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by cayorday89(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
Simple and short, chosen 44, if you don't have it you don't have it, in addition learn to overlook and ignore the shenanigans of those who don't really matter even if you are unavoidably in the same space with them.
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by cavreek: 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
Learn to say NO at request whether for favour or material stuff
And always try to voice out at people who want to try and ridicule u but in a mild way so that they know their limits
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by obianoooo: 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
Your solution is simple.
What you need is to have that confidence or creat that mentality that you can do without depending on any particular person

Grow your self with things happening and know how to solve some issues without seeking advice or solution from lots of people before then deciding on a solution to take

Learn to take a decision and have the mental capabilities to bear the risk

Restrict visitation either you going or them coming over

Look for something to spend your free time on

Creat that I don't give a Bleep (idgf) attitude when ever they come

And if the ask you for something tell them you will see what you can do and discharge them
Later call them on the phone always make sure to be the first to call them and tell them that what you were expecting did not come through so you can't give to them anything because you were hoping on that thing

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by mariahAngel(f): 10:00am On May 28, 2022
cayorday89:

Simple and short, chosen 44, if you don't have it you don't have it, in addition learn to overlook and ignore the shenanigans of those who don't really matter even if you are unavoidably in the same space with them.

Exactly.
Re: I Want 2 Be Wicked!! by TheKrakon: 11:31am On May 28, 2022
study Hitler.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious ‘woman In Black’ Walking Across U.S. Sparks Social Media Buzz / 80% Humans Can't Tell Why They Want To Be Married. / Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.