Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril (1365 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
It's no longer news Peter Obi has resigned membership of the PDP. I've seen trolls and bants and all that and I've been laughing. Who are those, looking down at this man, Peter Obi?

The PDP as is, has been hijacked and there was a grand plan to humiliate him as he refused to do as others and didn’t want the VP slot. There were plans to suspend him from the party before the primaries. He got wind of it and took the high ground. How he knew, no one knows . Yet, they still underrate him.

Here's a man who totally eviscerated God fathers in Anambra state as governor, even as an opposition governor. The only governor who has been impeached twice while in office and twice, he came back to power. Yet some people still look down on him.

A man who as far back as 1996, paid one million pounds for his house in the UK, cash! One million pounds my people in 1996! But some people still underrate him. Lol

The next few days would see a whole lot of realignments and rejigs. I always told y'all that would happen. But however it goes, take note, we are fighting for the soul of this country and we will win!

Where ever Peter Obi goes, we follow!

Modified:

This aged well. Let the campaigns begin! To all Obidients, we've conquered the urban areas. Let's proceed to the grassroots!

Call your families in the villages! Visit your villages! Conquer your polling units! Give them no quarter, give them no room to breathe. In other words, PRESS THEIR FADA NECK!

NIGERIA MUST BE BETTER IN OUR TIME!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin

Obviously, fermented mkpurumiri guzzled is playing with someone's brain here..

The IPOB bingos with multiple accounts all over social media are the ones who deceived Obi pandora Him-tu-lie into thinking he stands a chance in an election in Nigeria...

Lol..How counld have obi wom the primaries sef? Are the delegates and other contestants maad? Let's even assume they gave him the ticket FOC, you think Obi can defeat even a goat from S/west or North?

No IPOB sympathiser will ever smell Aso rock.

9 Likes

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Reality3080: 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
It's no longer news Peter Obi has resigned membership of the PDP. I've seen trolls and bants and all that and I've been laughing. Who are those, looking down at this man, Peter Obi?

The PDP as is, has been hijacked and there was a grand plan to humiliate him as he refused to do as others and didn’t want the VP slot. There were plans to suspend him from the party before the primaries. He got wind of it and took the high ground. How he knew, no one knows . Yet, they still underrate him.

Here's a man who totally eviscerated God fathers in Anambra state as governor, even as an opposition governor. The only governor who has been impeached twice while in office and twice, he came back to power. Yet some people still look down on him.

A man who as far back as 1996, paid one million pounds for his house in the UK, cash! One million pounds my people in 1996! But some people still underrate him. Lol

The next few days would see a whole lot of realignments and rejigs. I always told y'all that would happen. But however it goes, take note, we are fighting for the soul of this country and we will win!

peter obi realize say no b by online noise alaye japaaaaaa………kanleeeeee angry

5 Likes

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
;

Lol..How counld have obi wom the primaries sef? Are the delegates and other contestants maad? Let's even assume they gave him the ticket FOC, you think Obi can defeat even a goat from S/west or North?

Please, I'm sorry, how old are you?
If your 'estate' as a Nigerian isn't better than that of an animal in civilised countries, just know you're wasting your useful years on 8-yr rolling basis.

Thanks!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2022
What you are experiencing now is illusion. You will soon face the reality. Since he left power about eight years ago how many elections has he won for himself or for another person?
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by ygowon: 9:21pm On May 25, 2022
Peter is a force ready to change many things in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
Reality3080:
peter obi realize say no b by online noise alaye japaaaaaa………kanleeeeee angry

grin grin
We get base na and you go see our next move. Una breakfast sha, person fit run go UK go collect drip o cheesy cheesy
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
Story for the gods grin

Peter Obi is the true definition of COWARDICE

He resigned just to safe face from humiliation that awaits him at the primary.

Dele Momodu would have pulled more votes than him.

He has no political value aside on Twitter and Facebook

If not, he should contest on the platform of SDP

3 Likes

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
What you are experiencing now is illusion. You will soon face the reality. Since he left power about eight years ago how many elections has he won for himself or for another person?

Chill... Chill. Dem no dey rush hot food my guy
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 9:31pm On May 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Story for the gods grin

You're a tifnubu guy. I don't expect any sense from you but thanks for stopping by cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Chill... Chill. Dem no dey rush hot food my guy
Time will surely tell.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Time will surely tell.
Exactly! Time reveals all. But Nigeria must be good in my lifetime!
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Dapson73(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I'm 4 Asiwaju.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by flamingREED(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2022
Man has all Igbos and reasonable Nigerian youths behind him already.

I now feel more at peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by djon78(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Majority of these criminal politicians had not up to 100 pounds in 1996.

Now they have looted state treasury, they will be claiming big men

I am happy Peter Obi left PDP
Anywhere he goes that's the party I will vote for.
Thank God my PVC is intact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by djon78(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2022
flamingREED:
Man has all Igbos and reasonable Nigerian youths behind him already.

I now feel more at peace.

Me too

I never liked him in PDP

1 Like

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Fairview1: 10:04pm On May 25, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I stand with you Baba! Peter is an enigma, and it feels good that the PDP have helped popularized him. Let's see how far he goes..

3 Likes

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Fairview1: 10:04pm On May 25, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin grin

The IPOB bingos with multiple accounts all over social media are the ones who deceived Obi pandora Him-tu-lie into thinking he stands a chance in an election in Nigeria...

Rubbish! Get a life niqqa.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Fairview1: 10:06pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:

He's never an active politician since he left power. Whatever he gets into makes progress as he always end up achieve phenomenonal results
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by duro4chang(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2022
Fairview1:

He's never an active politician since he left power. Whatever he gets into makes progress as he always end up achieve phenomenonal results
But not in politics right?
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Fairview1: 10:30pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
But not in politics right?

Are you new in Nigeria? You should have answered that question yourself. Check who Peter Obi is.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by duro4chang(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2022
Fairview1:

Are you new in Nigeria? You should have answered that question yourself. Check who Peter Obi is.
The same peter obi.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by r4bbit: 10:36pm On May 25, 2022
Truthfully ,Peter Obi is very qualified for the job.
I know because I have been in an occasion with him. he speaks like someone who truly understand what Nigerians are facing and who truly wants to help.

although am voting osinbajo when he wins the primaries (no Sentiments)
but Peter Obi is a very qualified candidates no doubt.

please get Ur pvc and vote for your future
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by IduNaOba: 10:50pm On May 25, 2022
I don't care about naija politics due to so many reasons.
Peter obi is qualified yes
But I want naijeriya to happen to all Igbo politicians.
That's when they will become useful to ndigbo
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 11:07pm On May 25, 2022
Fairview1:

I stand with you Baba! Peter is an enigma, and it feels good that the PDP have helped popularized him. Let's see how far he goes..

Exactly!
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 11:10pm On May 25, 2022
djon78:

Majority of these criminal politicians had not up to 100 pounds in 1996.

Now they have looted state treasury, they will be claiming big men

I am happy Peter Obi left PDP
Anywhere he goes that's the party I will vote for.
Thank God my PVC is intact

I tell you! They had nothing to their name. But they want Peter to share his hard earned wealth to dirty delegates! God forbid! He'd rather share it to schools around the nation.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 11:10pm On May 25, 2022
Dapson73:

I'm 4 Asiwaju.

Goodluck! I'm for Peter Okwute Obi
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by gsmphoneseller: 11:44pm On May 25, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin grin

Sorry for you.youre high on osogbo weed.
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by djon78(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I tell you! They had nothing to their name. But they want Peter to share his hard earned wealth to dirty delegates! God forbid! He'd rather share it to schools around the nation.

You can imagine

Majority of them have no source of income

They have been feasting on Nigeria s resources

But Peter Obi was self made

Still very wealthy
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Deltatoto: 6:09am On May 26, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by 1880m: 7:25am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Story for the gods grin

[/s]
Re: Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril by Foolishbuhari: 12:28pm On May 26, 2022
djon78:

You can imagine

Majority of them have no source of income

They have been feasting on Nigeria s resources

But Peter Obi was self made

Still very wealthy

Hard earned wealth, not stolen. Yet they want him to share it amongst delegates. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ifelodun Lg(pics / Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) / Massive Crowd Welcome Peter Obi At The Experience17 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.