Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:05 PM

What To Learn How To Install Car Tracking Device? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What To Learn How To Install Car Tracking Device? (554 Views)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Learn How To Install Car Tracking Device? by JoshuaPatience3(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2022
CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION (FREE CLASS)

This is a very lucrative skill that is in high demand now but people don't talk much about it.

The skill can be mastered in 2 weeks and then you start offering it as a service to big organization like;

-Government

- Churches

- Companies - Private bodies and host of others

With these SKILL you can be making more than 200k monthly as the case may be.

Do you know the best part?

- No engineering knowledge required

- You don't need any technical knowledge

- You don't need to know anything about cars

- you don't need to know how to drive a car

- Even a university degree, or any school certificate at that.

What you need is just;

-A willingness to learn and

- The ability to pay attention.

I need just 100 people who are serious and want to be financially free...

If you have these two criteria;

Congratulations you have what it takes to become a successful car tracker installer.

If these sound like what you would want to learn, indicate your interest now and book your spot

It absolutely free hurry up now!
I will hold a free Training on it

https:///aqm0wg

Re: What To Learn How To Install Car Tracking Device? by Damolux01(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Interested!

1 Like

Re: What To Learn How To Install Car Tracking Device? by JoshuaPatience3(f): 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
If you want to know more about it chat me on Whatsapp 08026991193

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Tesla Hits 216 MPH / Car Tracker Installation Bussiness / Neatly Used Sequoia Jeep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.