Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist (49303 Views)

Court Remands Ramon Adedoyin, Others Over Timothy Adegoke's Death / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation / Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Lightorder: 1:25pm On May 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
It may not have been ritual killing as earlier thought but it seems like the hotel management panicked and decomposed the body without the authorities been notified.

Something similar happened in my community, the lady died in the hotel room and her lover ran away without telling anyone,when the hotel management went and threw her corpse into a river without informing the authorities but as fate could have it, the man returned with police officers only to discover that the corpse was missing.
very sad. Who would not be in panic whereas we are living in a society where the people and the police would pronounce you guilty before the investigation starts. Despite the fact that they know that you didn’t do it. There is no ritual issues here, as it stands
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Vado(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:
My humble,honest opinion is that the guy died from health related issues in the hotel and the hotel management fo olishly tried to safeguard the image of the hotel,naively trying to avoid being tagged a ritual killing perpetuated in the hotel,by dumping his corpse like a piece of rag.
Now,the verdict of ritual killing will stay with the accused owner,no matter what evidence is brought to the contrary.

Both you and the other dude below you didn't sound smart at all. So you think the first person to make contact with the deceased in that position was the said receptionist? So a corpse can wrap itself so well in position in a duvet with only head shown that you'd think it was napping? Let's even put that aside. Can you also tell us why the deceased records on checking in like payment was not invoiced via the normal channel but a transfer to a non-company's account was made? Then the manifest containing his info torn out from the record book? You mean to tell me you do not even as a bloody civilian smell premeditation in these accounts of event?

6 Likes

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by ajayiopy: 1:28pm On May 26, 2022
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by callthefred: 1:28pm On May 26, 2022
My Opinion is that the bane of this problem is Adedoyin's stupid son. If not for African mentality, that spoilt brat have no job managing nothing, these guys lives in my street and I know them. Dude is just using inheritance strategy to handle his father's business and he has always been a stupid brat from childhood. The father for almost 20 years built official residence for the Area commander and DPO but instead of the idiot son to call the police and report the case he instead went ahead to dump the corpse and started administering oats. Truth is Adedoyin may be paying for some other sins committed but I am 99% convinced he didn't kill the man. But the case was bungled by a useless son who never had management experience but was just asked to head such investment because he's the heir of his father. African people and always mixing business with family...

3 Likes

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2022
Thanksful

Wahala dey

No be small one o. I always wait for the police report so as to know what really happened in every case. The hotel management may not have killed the lodger but quickly decomposed of corpse in order to avoid bad name and long police investigation and possible closure of the facility.

1 Like

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by babamoha(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2022
Hmmmmm nothing like human value at all.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Miracle2020: 1:32pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:
My humble,honest opinion is that the guy died from health related issues in the hotel and the hotel management fo olishly tried to safeguard the image of the hotel,naively trying to avoid being tagged a ritual killing perpetuated in the hotel,by dumping his corpse like a piece of rag.
Now,the verdict of ritual killing will stay with the accused owner,no matter what evidence is brought to the contrary.
is this their first hotel? Is this the first time they have seen someone dying in a hotel? Before opening a hotel didn't them thought of probability of somebody dying in the hotel?
Therefore I don't agree with you on that, I believe they were trying to hide a crime. Period!

2 Likes

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by FashionMarket: 1:33pm On May 26, 2022
Many things will be uncovered from this case
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2022
Lightorder
very sad. Who would not be in panic whereas we are living in a society where the people and the police would pronounce you guilty before the investigation starts. Despite the fact that they know that you didn’t do it. There is no ritual issues here, as it stands

Things like this happen because the people do not have faith in our police and justice system. In a sane clime, the management would've report to the police who will come and take the corpse for autopsy to determine the cause of death.

1 Like

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by ajl: 1:34pm On May 26, 2022
CaptainFM1:
To even learnt that this Rahmon Adegoke Adedoyin was nominated to be Ooni of Ife by the former Oonirisa worries me.

I guess this is the kind of rituals they engaged in to achieve money, fame and power.

He wasn't nominated, but he was qualified to contest because he is from one of the royal houses that contest for the Ooni throne. The fact that he contested is what led to his downfall eventually.

You have to understand Yoruba tradition and cosmology to know the dynamics of why this man, a contender to the Ooni position finally got what he deserved. Because the position of Ooni is like that of the Grand Priest of Yoruba people and tradition, the process of selection requires divination with IFA and other traditional rituals. All contenders are required to be "clean" in deeds. Once an individual with previous evil deeds go before IFA, especially for a throne as important as the Ooni, first thing is that IFA will reveal to the diviner that this kind of individual is not the ideal candidate, and secondly, the dynamics of the universe will put things in motion to the point that karma will hunt the individual down and reveal his evil deeds to the world. What people don't know is that practice of Yoruba tradition require purity of heart and non-evil deeds. Ifa doesn't abhor using human for rituals. In fact there are IFA verses that states this clearly. All those you see claiming to be traditional priests who get involved in evil deeds are not genuine traditionalists because each IFA priests are bound by a oath against evil practice. The reason most Yoruba people choose not to practice yoruba spirituality is because they cannot keep the tenets of the spirituality, which is to stay away from evils and exhibit good character at all times. I am an IFA practitioner, and I question all my actions to ensure that I stay clear of evil deeds at all time. That's what the spirituality demands. One of the well established tenets of the spirituality is that "Esu" the divinity for justice, and the "policeman" of the universe will pay back every human for his/her action. And Esu is a cornerstone in Yoruba spirituality. So, how in the world would someone with this understanding get involve in evil? Because, one knows that Esu payback time is coming.

3 Likes

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2022
callthefred
My Opinion is that the bane of this problem is Adedoyin's stupid son. If not for African mentality, that spoilt brat have no job managing nothing, these guys lives in my street and I know them. Dude is just using inheritance strategy to handle his father's business and he has always been a stupid brat from childhood. The father for almost 20 years built official residence for the Area commander and DPO but instead of the idiot son to call the police and report the case he instead went ahead to dump the corpse and started administering oats. Truth is Adedoyin may be paying for some other sins committed but I am 99% convinced he didn't kill the man. But the case was bungled by a useless son who never had management experience but was just asked to head such investment because he's the heir of his father. African people and always mixing business with family...

I really agree this theory. The man maybe suffering for something else but i don't think they killed the lodger. The problem of African businesses is management. Most of the businesses fade away once the owners die because the businesses are handed out to incompetent offsprings or family members.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Ilekokonit: 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:

It still baffles me how the receptionist can badge into my room for what, all those involved should be served their own fate
#Na if you go hotel now, u no go dey sleep again

Hotel wey a lot of people dey go to rest now is no longer a place of rest 'cos hotel staff can open your door from outside whilst you are fast asleep because of the type of locking mechanism the hotel installed on the door where only hotel staff can use a key to lock/unlock from outside whilst the guest can only lock from inside without a key but by turning a knob and in some hotels you can not even use a key both outside and inside as the door is locked / unlocked with a card but these tend to be high brow hotels but even at that who can you trust nowadays 'cos if such a hotel staff decides to use the card door opener to enter your room whilst you are asleep, you are then at their mercy ??

This life no even balance as a former Edo State Governor Lucky Igbinedion's mum did not stay in a hotel but was bludgeoned to death in her own home with a heavy stool by her house maid whilst she slept.

So, you can't trust hotel staff, you can't trust house maids, house helps, guards etc. ?? Who then is safe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Digmygold: 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

What has a broken skull got to do with health related issues?
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Propertyforum: 1:44pm On May 26, 2022
This story has a lot more to it
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Ilekokonit: 1:48pm On May 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:

It still baffles me how the receptionist can badge into my room for what, all those involved should be served their own fate
#Na if you go hotel now, u no go dey sleep again

Maybe from now on na to dey check under the hotel bed before going to sleep in any hotel room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Basic truth from the whole thing, they tried to cover it up so they won’t tarnish their hotel image, but that was wrong, e get family na lol
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by ajl: 1:50pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Then where does all the blood found in what he was wrapped with come from?
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Samari23sam: 1:54pm On May 26, 2022
This Is The Reason Why People Don't Want To Help You.

In the wicked world, we live in, witches and wizards get higher ranks based on the amount and level of wickedness they've done. So don't feel you've not offended anyone so no one can do you evil.

A witch can donate the life of her husband in the coven to get more power and rank. She can also donate any of her children. She can donate her only child. Likewise a wizard. Is that not a high level of evil? Now tell me who you are that a witch or wizard can't harm you.

My chiefs and ma'ams, we need to hold strong to God and spirituality so we'll not suffer from the shackle of evildoers.

When you feel depressed and things aren't working well for you, you're experiencing hardship and family, friends and loved ones don't want to help you. No one care about you. Your siblings with higher opportunities tend to help strangers than help you. Don't call them wicked, don't call them stingy. Don't tag them names that are not theirs.

The problem is you.
Keep reading in the main thread by clicking the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7146446/reason-why-people-dont-want
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by VEHINTOLAR: 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
Why administering any oath of secrecy when you had nothing to do with the man's death ? You guys even buried him hurriedly and initially denied he never lodged at your hotel ! I don't see a way out of this for you guys; you're done for !
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by kokomilala(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
The Pathology Of Africa's Illnesses

We need to examine our psychopathology. There is something innately wrong with Africans. I mean those of us within the geopolitical zone below the Nile. What afflicts us goes skin deep , below the subconscious level.

We don't seem to place much premium on this great resource- human life. For us, lives can be wasted without consideration for the costs that go with them.

Africa needs a mental shift to be able to address this malaise. That shift should be driven by an inventive leader- a first among equals.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Obagofixxy: 1:58pm On May 26, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Maybe from now on na to dey check under the hotel bed before going to sleep in any hotel room.
grin grin grin grin I swear ohhhhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Obagofixxy: 2:02pm On May 26, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Hotel wey a lot of people dey go to rest now is no longer a place of rest 'cos hotel staff can open your door from outside whilst you are fast asleep because of the type of locking mechanism the hotel installed on the door where only hotel staff can use a key to lock/unlock from outside whilst the guest can only lock from inside without a key but by turning a knob and in some hotels you can not even use a key both outside and inside as the door is locked / unlocked with a card but these tend to be high brow hotels but even at that who can you trust nowadays 'cos if such a hotel staff decides to use the card door opener to enter your room whilst you are asleep, you are then at their mercy ??

This life no even balance as a former Edo State Governor Lucky Igbinedion's mum did not stay in a hotel but was bludgeoned to death in her own home with a heavy stool by her house maid whilst she slept.

So, you can't trust hotel staff, you can't trust house maids, house helps, guards etc. ?? Who then is safe
Me I don't even fancy all these house bla bla bla things, if to say children dey talk u for Don see hear Wetin house help Don turn them into
The best thing is just live with your family and born the one you can train, not the one that will be 10 children without even going for family planning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by supereagle(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Have you been following the case from the beginning? Do you know that the CCTV captured Adedoyin and others coming to the hotel room of the deceased about 12 midnight?
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Bigbrothergisth(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2022
www.facebook.com/bigbrothergisthub

Follow us for more big brother naija updates
@bigbrothergisthub on facebook
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by seborrhic: 2:06pm On May 26, 2022
Digmygold:

What has a broken skull got to do with health related issues?
Pls point out where it was mentioned the deceased had a broken skull,I missed that part.I may need glasses
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by seborrhic: 2:08pm On May 26, 2022
ajl:

Then where does all the blood found in what he was wrapped with come from?
Again I missed this part of the story,even after reading it several times.Pls point it out for me.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by seborrhic: 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
supereagle:

Have you been following the case from the beginning? Do you know that the CCTV captured Adedoyin and others coming to the hotel room of the deceased about 12 midnight?
Super story.
Where is the CCTV?It's only you and that broadcaster that probably saw it.
Commonsense should tell any barely educated person that if there was CCTV capture,the manager would have deleted it.Or they all forgot till the police came investigating several days after?
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by CaptainFM1: 2:14pm On May 26, 2022
ajl:

He wasn't nominated, but he was qualified to contest because he is from one of the royal houses that contest for the Ooni throne. The fact that he contested is what led to his downfall eventually.

You have to understand Yoruba tradition and cosmology to know the dynamics of why this man, a contender to the Ooni position finally got what he deserved. Because the position of Ooni is like that of the Grand Priest of Yoruba people and tradition, the process of selection requires divination with IFA and other traditional rituals. All contenders are required to be "clean" in deeds. Once an individual with previous evil deeds go before IFA, especially for a throne as important as the Ooni, first thing is that IFA will reveal to the diviner that this kind of individual is not the ideal candidate, and secondly, the dynamics of the universe will put things in motion to the point that karma will hunt the individual down and reveal his evil deeds to the world. What people don't know is that practice of Yoruba tradition require purity of heart and non-evil deeds. Ifa doesn't abhor using human for rituals. In fact there are IFA verses that states this clearly. All those you see claiming to be traditional priests who get involved in evil deeds are not genuine traditionalists because each IFA priests are bound by a oath against evil practice. The reason most Yoruba people choose not to practice yoruba spirituality is because they cannot keep the tenets of the spirituality, which is to stay away from evils and exhibit good character at all times. I am an IFA practitioner, and I question all my actions to ensure that I stay clear of evil deeds at all time. That's what the spirituality demands. One of the well established tenets of the spirituality is that "Esu" the divinity for justice, and the "policeman" of the universe will pay back every human for his/her action. And Esu is a cornerstone in Yoruba spirituality. So, how in the world would someone with this understanding get involve in evil? Because, one knows that Esu payback time is coming.

I like our deities. I would have loved to start worshipping them but I fear they will strike me down too.

He's qualified like every others. Nomination is additional boost just like endorsement or annointed.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/ooni-nominated-me-as-his-succesor-before-he-died-adedoyin-2/amp/
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Elidrisy20: 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
Them don mine him skull
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Omoluyi(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

I strongly disagree with you sir on this assumption. Someone dying of health related issue in a hotel will have little or no damage on the reputation of the hotel as long as it can be proven that the death is from sickness or natural. It doesn't make sense to hide the body of a dead person to save the name of the hotel. That's the dumbest thing to do. I believe they have hand in his death otherwise, they won't have tried to hide his body. People are wicked
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by FlyingKing: 2:19pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

I believed if you know this man very well and you have the opportunity to visit his house and you are an observant person, I believed you will not said what you stated above talkless of what surrounded the death of the young man.

Men are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.