Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison (28618 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by maasoap(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2022
sureboykris:
Hmmm. I hope the part that he broke into the warehouse isn't true?
But how's it that he broke into the warehouse, company property was found with him and yet you claim you wanted to withdraw the case.
If he were really a criminal, while attempt to withdraw the case.
Fish is smelling

Just know that the company was trying to discredit him and whip up public sentiments and save face.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by maasoap(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2022
nedekid:

He took the company bike home. Bike got missing. Company reports to police. From that point it is no longer in the companies hand. Police charges him to court. Court places him in prison costody. His family wants peacefull settlement to stop their brother facing trial. The produce a new bike.
Note, that producing a new bike does not exonerate the biker as the police probably charged him for a stolen bike, [s] also the company parts found in his residence. [/s]
But out of goodwill and to let bygones, be bygones, the company decided to withdraw the matter, but by the adjourned date, the biker unfortunately died In the custody of the state (prison).
Unfortunately a sad story.
But sentiments must be kept aside.
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by maasoap(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Don't mind these idiotas, it is sad a lota people don't know how the law works in naijeria, some are even suggesting the thief shoulda being released because he replaced the bike, replacing the bike doesn't give him a free pass outta jail.

The police are responsible not the company, the families cannot afford to sue anyway.

Make your points like someone who was raised well and without calling others names or using derogatory adjectives for expressing their opinions.

[s] This is why i don't employ MOST naigerians. [/s]
Yeah, you sounded like a real Mr Employer grin grin grin
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 26, 2022
Inmates are dying silently in kirikiri due to torture by other inmates who are serving a long jail term and also they are contracting different types of diseases.
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Prophetmohamm: 12:46pm On May 26, 2022
maasoap:
your father na basterd
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by ThePlugg(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2022
RIP to the Dead
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2022
maasoap:

Make your points like someone who was raised well and without calling others names or using derogatory adjectives for expressing their opinions.

Yeah, you sounded like a real Mr Employer grin grin grin
*Yawns* I don't blame you, you must think everyone is in your category.. that is how stupeed people thinks.. Yes! I don't employ most Naijerians, they are dishonest believe it or not. grin

Go look up the word employ.. you ignoramus! grin
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by NaijaCars4sale: 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
I hope they get Justice
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Wwwq: 3:50pm On May 26, 2022
Oh
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Gabaleve(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2022
sureboykris:
Hmmm. I hope the part that he broke into the warehouse isn't true?
But how's it that he broke into the warehouse, company property was found with him and yet you claim you wanted to withdraw the case.
If he were really a criminal, while attempt to withdraw the case.
Fish is smelling
The company P. r. o no sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by sureboykris(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2022
Gabaleve:

The company P. r. o no sabi lie

Honestly
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by sureboykris(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
maasoap:

Just know that the company was trying to discredit him and whip up public sentiments and save face.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
*Yawns* I don't blame you, you must think everyone is in your category.. that is how stupeed people thinks.. Yes! I don't employ most Naijerians, they are dishonest believe it or not. grin

Go look up the word employ.. you ignoramus! grin

You sounded empty and you sounded like a kid
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by IntersectCon: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver And His Overloaded Bus Arrested In Ekiti State. / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.