Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

My God Is The True God, All Others Are False Debate - Sadhguru Views - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God Is The True God, All Others Are False Debate - Sadhguru Views (364 Views)

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God Is The True God, All Others Are False Debate - Sadhguru Views by wirinet(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2022
I love this video which started with public debate or lecture on Islam. Aman (probably muslim) asking the Muslim cleric why God gets angry and resorts to threats of hell and punishment just because people decide to worship another God (a common attrubute of the Abrahamic Gods). He asked if these are not egotistical human traits which should be beneath the qualities an omnipotent and omniscient God.

The cleric went on a stupid ramble of how worshiping and praising God( Allah) benefits only the worshipper and not God, because its an advice form God, and that following God's advice provides benefits.

Anyway, after a clip of Sadhguru's views on religion was added. He explained why religion is the greatest cause of conflict on earth and why why people use religion as a cover for all types of atrocities. To me it explains why Nigeria despite being one of the most religious countries of the world is also have one of the most wicked, heartless, corrupt, deceitful and selfish people.

Watch it and give your opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJVnPJ3LyI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God Is The True God, All Others Are False Debate - Sadhguru Views by peterincredible: 9:25am On May 26, 2022
wirinet:
I love this video which started with public debate or lecture on Islam. Aman (probably muslim) asking the Muslim cleric why God gets angry and resorts to threats of hell and punishment just because people decide to worship another God (a common attrubute of the Abrahamic Gods). He asked if these are not egotistical human traits which should be beneath the qualities an omnipotent and omniscient God.

The cleric went on a stupid ramble of how worshiping and praising God( Allah) benefits only the worshipper and not God, because its an advice form God, and that following God's advice provides benefits.

Anyway, after a clip of Sadhguru's views on religion was added. He explained why religion is the greatest cause of conflict on earth and why why people use religion as a cover for all types of atrocities. To me it explains why Nigeria despite being one of the most religious countries of the world is also have one of the most wicked, heartless, corrupt, deceitful and selfish people.

Watch it and give your opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJVnPJ3LyI
Bros the earlier we understand it the better even as a young lad I knew religion can Neva and will Neva bring peace to this world

1 Like

Re: My God Is The True God, All Others Are False Debate - Sadhguru Views by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On May 26, 2022
wirinet:
1. I love this video which started with public debate or lecture on Islam. Aman (probably muslim) asking the Muslim cleric why God gets angry and resorts to threats of hell and punishment just because people decide to worship another God (a common attrubute of the Abrahamic Gods). He asked if these are not egotistical human traits which should be beneath the qualities an omnipotent and omniscient God.

2. The cleric went on a stupid ramble of how worshiping and praising God( Allah) benefits only the worshipper and not God, because its an advice form God, and that following God's advice provides benefits.

3. Anyway, after a clip of Sadhguru's views on religion was added. He explained why religion is the greatest cause of conflict on earth and why why people use religion as a cover for all types of atrocities. To me it explains why Nigeria despite being one of the most religious countries of the world is also have one of the most wicked, heartless, corrupt, deceitful and selfish people.
1. Sadly, the idea expressed in bold is born of ignorance of the very teachings of the God of Israel, YHWH, and of Jesus Christ. YHWH does not promise Hell to those who are not born jews neither does Jesus Christ threaten, with punishment of Hell, those who do not believe in Him this since Jesus Christ made it clear that except a man be born again, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both domains in - John 3 vs 5-8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

The God of Moses and Jesus Christ (of the Bible) never threatened unbelievers with Hell even though paranoid ignorant individuals continue to, even in this age of information we all live in, cling to this very delusion for unknown reasons. undecided

2. In YHWH and Jesus Christ, obedience/serving of God's agreement or Covenant or Contract(what worship of God implies) benefits both parties as men reap the promises stated by God whereas as God harvests for Himself either priests or Sons of God from this here world as was His desire since creation. undecided

3. Indeed, religion is a construct developed by men and used by men to carry out atrocities against their fellow men. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose And Message Of The Bible? / Prophet Onye Eze Jesus Why Are You Exposing Your Unborn Baby & Your Pregnant Wif / Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.