Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch (29964 Views)

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by LibertyRep: 8:56am On May 26, 2022
Is he not a member already?
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Balogunodua(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:

No be lie....
grin cheesy
grin grin

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Bizibi(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2022
They should leave this man alone....
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Balogunodua(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Consensus candidate loading
In fantasy land grin grin
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by adelekeolu(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2022
Still ABAT2023
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Jamesbally: 9:00am On May 26, 2022
dedonfranco:
Goodluck Jonathan should be a Godfather in PDP.

Forget about this Islamic party.

PDP is still a Northern Party. That's why they drove Peter Obi away. The only Southern Party is APGA grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by PrinceMajestic: 9:00am On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/buharis-men-wooing-jonathan-to-join-apc-source/
beautiful one! Free ride to victory for Jonathan and the one that concerns me more His Excellency Deputy Senate President Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege to the governorship of Delta State. I'm so happy it's gonna be a PDP antelope vs APC Lion come 2023, we taking over our state. I'm so happy, early sign of victory for us. Thank God the dwarf Delta State chief of staff didn't even win their pdp primaries let alone contesting against my DSP. If that dwarf edebvwie had won pdp primaries and general election next year I know of a particular king who will be shooting people to death in broad daylight because he will believe nothing will happen. Thank God the dwarf didn't even scale through the primary. Delta people brace up for the inevitable wind of change! DSP Ovie Omo-Agege is your Governor come 2023 whether you like it or not! Finally victory is ours
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by deeva2: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
roundman:
If APC impose Jonathan on other candidates,the implosion will be massive...APC will loose.

As in over implosion

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by discusant: 9:02am On May 26, 2022
Now that Atiku has finally ruined PDP with his ambition, let Jonathan go to contest in any party. Every election, Atiku would either leave or re-join PDP as he wanted power for Arewa. He throws around his ill-gotten Dollars.
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by mymadam(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
grin See as APC and PDP they play with future of ordinary Nigerians like me na wa o grin

Blame GEJ undecided
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Divoc19(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2022
Impossible. Some news are really not fit for public ears.
Let our youths get this straight. Good luck Jonathan Ebele is not interested in the presidency anymore.
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Validated: 9:02am On May 26, 2022
roundman:
If APC impose Jonathan on other candidates,the implosion will be massive...APC will loose.
Nothing go happen. Adamu was imposed and nothing happened.
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by adioolayi(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2022
This plan will FAIL....Not logical
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2022
Imortal001:
If jonathan show, its game over for the bullion van man!

Lolz. APC will split into three. Buhari isn't as stupid as U think he is.
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by IgOga(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2022
They want to disgrace this man....At the end of the day the law states that for a consensus candidate all other candidates must put in writing that they agree to the consensus....that will not happen that is why both sides sponsored candidates to buy the form to make sure that never happens.....they only need Jonathan to secure south south....he will not be their candidate but they may allow him participate so that when he loose the primary under the current law he cannot contest in another party....you can only withdraw like Obi did...you cannot loose and go to the next party......I believe Jonathan is a member of APC, maybe for sometime.....you can't just show up say you wan buy form....your name must be in the register.
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by PrinceMajestic: 9:07am On May 26, 2022
My take now is that where are those useless urchins we're accommodating in Delta state that claim power will not return to Urhobo? Have they heard the next year delta Guber polls will be urhobo antelope vs Urhobo lion? Are they aware Shariff won pdp ticket and his to run against our mighty Lion Deputy Senate President of Nigeria Ovie Omo-Agege? Are they aware? You bitches in our state, next year una hear am. Una go understand say Delta State nor be una home, the owners of Delta are taking it back. APC is taking over Delta, PDP has brought an antelope to run against an APC's Panthera leo in person of our esteemed DSP Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege. Congratulations your Excellency, Delta State governor 2023, victory is sure for my DSP, any other option apart from DSP na still urhobo! Where the bitches wen say nor be we get Delta? Una dey mad? We go pursue una next year, endless problems for una next year. Una dey crase

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Kwestionair: 9:07am On May 26, 2022
SHINJA:
Son of the South South soil

God bless Jonathan

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Shame to the land of cannibals..

Southsouth and Southwest don't need you guys .

You just dey deceive yourself, be there living online. Go to Rivers state or delta state go talk this your rubbish talk let’s see if you are really a brother. No let online politics deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Saao(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2022
roundman:
no, Jonathan will win. Apc may implode but so many pdp members will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by DSC7: 9:10am On May 26, 2022
Eeeeyyyaaa....

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Ndanejo: 9:11am On May 26, 2022
Peace Ambassador..
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by LordEclipse: 9:11am On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/buharis-men-wooing-jonathan-to-join-apc-source/
Jonathan.. Jonathan..depart ye from Egypt which made mockery of thy deeds when thou was at the Hem of affairs.. separate thyself from those who shout "change"for their ways are evil and their end is destruction
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Nobody: 9:13am On May 26, 2022
SHINJA:

God bless Jonathan

One brothers

Now the South South is your brother?

LMAO.

Stupid clown!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by autodevice(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by TriCee: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
Hmmm, they just want to rope oga Jona in. He will just do one tenure, and back to the North.
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
SHINJA:

God bless Jonathan

One brothers

Stop this attachee abeg

The south south won't be brothers to cowards and betrayers

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Samunique(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2022
Imortal001:
If jonathan show, its game over for the bullion van man!
Probably game over for APC in Nigeria, bcs that would be a political suicide for APC .

How would they market the same Gej they called clueless and corrupt ?

What happens to other members of APC that have worked hard for the party to flourish and remain ?

Well, too many kids on nairaland sha!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by Landtans2: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
YOU'LL WANT TO PLANT BAY LEAF IN YOUR COMPOUND AFTER DOING THIS.

Bay leaf has a lot of spiritual importance. In due time, we'll cover more of the importance of this blog.

In this post, we'll be looking at how to use the bay leaf to attract money or financial breakthrough.

It will be nice if you do this practice today after reading this post. I want to see y'all testimony on this because I've been doing this and it has been working for me. I do this whenever I have something I want to buy urgent and I'm down financially. In the space of three days max, money will locate me and my aim will be met. I also want you to benefit from this spiritual update. It's so simple to do.

Keep reading in the main thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7145972/youll-want-plant-bay-leaf
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by kamalbob(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2022
dedonfranco:
Goodluck Jonathan should be a Godfather in PDP.

Forget about this Islamic party.

Better, let him go and be the God father in the Christian party then lol.... Empty brain bigot
Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by eldoradoxx: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
roundman:
Very true. But I only see the South West defecting to another party, possibly SDP where they will lose Presidential election. Northern elements in APC will remain and go on with Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch by bayelsaowei(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2022
Mumu men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi's presidential campaign Rally In Bauchi(photos) / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.