Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB (498 Views)

Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah / Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023 / BREAKING: Igboho Spotted In Neighbouring African Country This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by FatherOfJesus: 9:25am On May 26, 2022
What's Nigeria good for?
Nigeria is the only major oil producing country that is impoverished, underdeveloped and severally starved of infrastructure.
You expect people to fold their arms and allow this to happen? Like everything is normal?

It's the bad structure that produced IPOB, it's very logical. You can't be running an oil producing state into gutters and expect people to just fold their arms and allow that happen.

While I don't support violence but a corrupt government like Nigeria doesn't understand peaceful dialogue. They won't take IPOB seriously if they don't implore violence and social defiance. Nnamdi Kani has been talking about referedum since before now peacefully but nobody was paying attention until it became violent. That's what the government understands and when I mean government, I mean including governors and senators of southeast. You cannot convince them by peaceful.

Sincerely, as bad as this may sound. You need to show Nigerian government how violent you are to get their attention or to even get some sort of dialogue.

ANC of mandela also applied the strategy and it worked in the end. No govenrment takes you seriously until you show them, then they will call for dialogue.

The strategy Nigerian government is using now is media propaganda, it's not deterring these guys in anyway because you cannot kill an ideology. It will always Come up even when you think you have eliminated it.

If you stop Nnamdi Kanu today without addressing some issues, another nnadmi Kanu will appear tomorrow to torment your children because it's an ideology.

Fix the country and agitation will subside. Who will have time to carry arms when majority of the youths are well educated and gainfully employed?

4 Likes

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by after4: 9:39am On May 26, 2022
when are they going to do python dance 4? abi army dey fear?

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by Transcriber: 9:41am On May 26, 2022
You still supporting IPOB?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by Golan007: 9:42am On May 26, 2022
grin
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by ZombieSlaughter: 9:47am On May 26, 2022
Of course, every sane person should agree with.

Before the advent of social media, I thought nigerians were really serious about good governance with the way they lament on radio, TV and newspapers.

I didn't know we has millions of buffoons in nigeria fighting to ensure that progress is never achieved.
Sometimes I don't blame mass murderers that we read about.

For nigeria to work, there are many people that need to be cleansed off. Since that is not possible, we elect to leave the unprogressive zoo.
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by MadamVanessa(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2022
shocked

I am yet to see any harm of IPOB , do they kidnapped and asked for Ransom like bandits? do they killed and raped like Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and Iswap? the answer is NO.

What do IPOB asked for? A sovereign State of Biafra and unconditional release of Prophet MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by FatherOfJesus: 9:51am On May 26, 2022
after4:
when are they going to do python dance 4? abi army dey fear?
I'm here for tantrums from low IQ average Nigerians.
I have told you the truth.
If you like suffer then continue in your suffer
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by FatherOfJesus: 9:52am On May 26, 2022
Transcriber:
You still supporting IPOB?
I am too intelligent to see through the charades that Ipob is not the issue.
I'm not an average shallow Nigerian. I know for sure that there will be minimal agitation if the country is working.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by Pondabrown: 10:01am On May 26, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
What's Nigeria good for?
Nigeria is the only major oil producing country that is impoverished, underdeveloped and severally starved of infrastructure.
You expect people to fold their arms and allow this to happen? Like everything is normal?

It's the bad structure that produced IPOB, it's very logical. You can't be running an oil producing state into gutters and expect people to just fold their arms and allow that happen.

While I don't support violence but a corrupt government like Nigeria doesn't understand peaceful dialogue. They won't take IPOB seriously if they don't implore violence and social defiance. Nnamdi Kani has been talking about referedum since before now peacefully but nobody was paying attention until it became violent. That's what the government understands and when I mean government, I mean including governors and senators of southeast. You cannot convince them by peaceful.

Sincerely, as bad as this may sound. You need to show Nigerian government how violent you are to get their attention or to even get some sort of dialogue.

ANC of mandela also applied the strategy and it worked in the end. No govenrment takes you seriously until you show them, then they will call for dialogue.

The strategy Nigerian government is using now is media propaganda, it's not deterring these guys in anyway because you cannot kill an ideology. It will always Come up even when you think you have eliminated it.

If you stop Nnamdi Kanu today without addressing some issues, another nnadmi Kanu will appear tomorrow to torment your children because it's an ideology.

Fix the country and agitation will subside. Who will have time to carry arms when majority of the youths are well educated and gainfully employed?

You are right. When a government is busy filling its coffers with money and forget about the citizens, what is happening now will eventually be the result. Nigerian citizens are very hardworking but the government doesn't want to help us. Provide us with basic amenities and see us flourish immediately. Imagine, we portray ourselves as Giant of Africa but we can't boast of steady power supply.
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by MisterKennedy(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am yet to see any harm of IPOB , do they kidnapped and asked for Ransom like bandits? do they killed and raped like Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and Iswap? the answer is NO.

What do IPOB asked for? A sovereign State of Biafra and unconditional release of Prophet MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
Good morning Vanessa. How was your night?
Please flash me or whatsapp me so that I could have your number. Here's mine 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by after4: 11:12am On May 26, 2022
Oga on Biafra and Biafra alone i stand, i no know wetin you dey talk oh

FatherOfJesus:
I'm here for tantrums from low IQ average Nigerians.
I have told you the truth.
If you like suffer then continue in your suffer

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by after4: 11:13am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa dont try it

MisterKennedy:

Good morning Vanessa. How was your night?
Please flash me or whatsapp me so that I could have your number. Here's mine 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by Sergio104(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2022
Op thank you for this
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by MisterKennedy(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2022
after4:
MadamVanessa dont try it

Bro do I know you?
Do you have a problem with me?

Why are you making things more complicated for me. I've been begging Madam vanessa for her number since last year. Hoping she'll reply me. And now you're here telling her not to contact me. Why are you doing this to me bro?

You might make her not to ever reply me again.
Do you have a problem with me?
I really do like and respect Vanessa.
Re: You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB by Oghighirhighi: 12:16pm On May 26, 2022
After the civil war, Gowon declared his programme of 3 Rs ( reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction). The world leaders applauded him for that but quickly warned that failure to implement it to the letter will make the children of the defeated Biafrans come and fight the concluding war. This is exactly what is playing out now.

(1) (Reply)

Suspended Catholic Priest Leads As Benue APC Begins Primaries / Jonathan: Time For Buhari To Prove Them Wrong / 2023: Know This About Igbos And Their Support System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.