Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? (2137 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Viable Crypocurrency Can I Invest N50K To Make The Most Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by OctoberEleven: 9:32am On May 26, 2022
Hey guys, I’m a noob in everything crypto. Now that bitcoin is down, can I come invest N50,000 in it or is it too small? Where do I buy from, how do I begin my journey.

I’m not looking to make profit immediately, just long term investment. Since I missed out on it years ago, I wouldn’t want to miss out now that’ it’s down. Or is there another coin that has more prospects than bitcoin.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Spleez: 9:52am On May 26, 2022
OctoberEleven:
Hey guys, I’m a noob in everything crypto. Now that bitcoin is down, can I come invest N50,000 in it or is it too small? Where do I buy from, how do I begin my journey.

I’m not looking to make profit immediately, just long term investment. Since I missed out on it years ago, I wouldn’t want to miss out now that’ it’s down. Or is there another coin that has more prospects than bitcoin.

There are so many coins out there that has prospect, millions of alt coin are out there, you can make research and stack any of them and if you are looking for a crypto exchange for a long term holding. You can use yellow card
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by OladapoF(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2022
There are many coins you can invest in apart from BITCOIN. You can visit Yellowcard.io for more details. Just Register and start enjoying good rates.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
Yes you can invest 50k in Bitcoin. Just Register on yellowcard.io and start trading. The platform is a very nice one especially for Beginners
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
I will always recommend Yellowcard Application because I have enjoyed using it. It has always given me mouth watering rates
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Qqqp: 4:12pm On May 26, 2022
50k is too small to put in btc check other lower coins and hodl for a while

Binary options automated trading bots

Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by hexenbiest: 9:49pm On May 27, 2022
OctoberEleven:

There're a vast variety of coins you can invest in, for your capital, Yellow Card offers one of the easiest and safest user interface for beginners and the best rates on Bitcoin and USDT, The only con is they only support African countries
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Ajilenu: 1:29pm On May 29, 2022
hexenbiest:

There're a vast variety of coins you can invest in, for your capital, Yellow Card offers one of the easiest and safest user interface for beginners and the best rates on Bitcoin and USDT, The only con is they only support African countries
this yellow card, how does it work?
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Ajilenu: 1:30pm On May 29, 2022
Qqqp:
50k is too small to put in btc check other lower coins and hodl for a while

Binary options automated trading bots
which coun do you suggest
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Ajilenu: 1:30pm On May 29, 2022
Spleez:

There are so many coins out there that has prospect, millions of alt coin are out there, you can make research and stack any of them and if you are looking for a crypto exchange for a long term holding. You can use yellow card
can I find this yellow card on playstore?
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Babaflenjor: 2:46pm On May 29, 2022
weldon guys. please i av been trying to register on yellowcard but it kept telling me unsuccessful re-submit ur detalis pls what do i do
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Freelancerx: 4:18pm On May 29, 2022
Ajilenu:
can I find this yellow card on playstore?
Yes
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Innomama7(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2022
OctoberEleven:

used this referral link to download the bundle African app from play store to trade and thank me later. https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Yinksy09(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2022
OctoberEleven:

50,000 naira is not small to invest in crypto. You can check out Binance or Luno to start. Better still Yellow card has promo offer on Crypto deposit so you can check the exchange platform too.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Trabaye: 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
OctoberEleven:

Don't mind all those people that are saying #50k is too small for bitcoin. If you want peace of mind, buy bitcoin and rest. Avoid alt coins like plague. Except for bnb and eth. Other alt coins are not reliable.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Realboygenius(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2022
Yes you can.
The easiest platform to learn and invest in cryptocurrency is Yellowcard.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Realboygenius(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2022
OctoberEleven:

You should download and go through their beginner crypto.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by OctoberEleven: 11:19am On May 31, 2022
OladapoF:
There are many coins you can invest in apart from BITCOIN. You can visit Yellowcard.io for more details. Just Register and start enjoying good rates.
Yea, I don’t necessarily have to invest in bitcoin. Do you have any particular coin in mind? One with high prospects
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by OctoberEleven: 11:21am On May 31, 2022
Realboygenius:

You should download and go through their beginner crypto.

You mean this? https://academy.yellowcard.io
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by OctoberEleven: 11:22am On May 31, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
I will always recommend Yellowcard Application because I have enjoyed using it. It has always given me mouth watering rates
Yellowcard is been mentioned a lot on this thread, I’ll download and check it out. Hope the sign up process isn’t stressful
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Mohbola(f): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
OctoberEleven:

You mean this? https://academy.yellowcard.io
That academy is very useful and helpful for beginners
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2022
OctoberEleven:

Yea, I don’t necessarily have to invest in bitcoin. Do you have any particular coin in mind? One with high prospects
Have you bought any coin yet? If you haven't, private chat me, let me see if I can walk you through since you're looking into long term holding and not short term profit
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Trabaye:

Don't mind all those people that are saying #50k is too small for bitcoin. If you want peace of mind, buy bitcoin and rest. Avoid alt coins like plague. Except for bnb and eth. Other alt coins are not reliable.
I hope you know that BTC is a no go area for poor men, especially when investing is concerned? cheesy It sounds funny but it's the truth. BTC requires you to invest a large amount of money into it, if you really want to make a substantial gain from it

Let's do some little arithmetic. Assuming you invest N50,000 in BTC right now that BTC is around $30k and it increases to $60k next year, your 50k will only grow to 100k. Can you see that you won't make you much profit compared to someone that invested N1m into it?

I don't think it's a wise decision to have 50k and what comes to your mind is to invest it into BTC. You will never make a substantial profit from it unless BTC does, let's say 500% rise and you know that this kind of increase may take years to come by

In summary, if you have 50k and want to invest it in crypto, investing in alt coin is your best bet no matter how unreliable you think alt coins are..

In crypto, it's alt coins that blow people not BTC or ETH, especially when your investment capital is 50k unless you're Elon Musk that can afford to buy thousands of BTC cheesy

Investing 50k in BNB is not a bad idea but investing it in BTC, na waste of time cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Realboygenius(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
OctoberEleven:

Yes you can but go through Yellowcard academy first. The app will teach you everything you needed to know about crypto.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Niswayne19: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Realboygenius:

Yes you can but go through Yellowcard academy first. The app will teach you everything you needed to know about crypto.

I agree with you. Hello card academy will teach you more about crypto trading and guide you if you plan to invest in BTC.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Realboygenius(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Niswayne19:

I agree with you. Hello card academy will teach you more about crypto trading and guide you if you plan to invest in BTC.

You're try
That's been my crypto guide for a while now
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Austineperez(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bro don’t mind all this people. Just download binance. Verify your binance I mean kyc verification. After that you will be able to buy bitcoins yourself. Don’t let anybody change your mind. Binance is the best place for you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Austineperez:
Bro don’t mind all this people. Just download binance. Verify your binance I mean kyc verification. After that you will be able to buy bitcoins yourself. Don’t let anybody change your mind. Binance is the best place for you.
Yellow card, yellow card and their rates are not even good like CDC or simplex (trust/coinomi).

Red card no dey
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Wincrib: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Don't let anybody tell u shit.....kindly acquire the knowledge first.....that's more important
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by tweasderd: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
First, you need to figure out what Bitcoin is. And which crypto wallet to choose for owning a cryptocurrency. After that, you should study all the movements of the cryptocurrency market. After that, invest N50,000 or even a large amount. Then bitcoin will increase, and you'll become three times richer. I hope you're patient enough to wait until then. Also, to know all the changes in the cryptocurrency, you can subscribe to alerts for bitcoin. I read a website with useful articles and news about it. Some people prefer watching YouTube channels for this, but I prefer objective texts. And I read the text very quickly. Faster than an expert would say.
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Samken2: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
How much is Bitcoin on yellow card
Re: Can I Invest N50k In Bitcoin, And How Do I Do It? by Samken2: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
tweasderd:
First, you need to figure out what Bitcoin is. And which crypto wallet to choose for owning a cryptocurrency. After that, you should study all the movements of the cryptocurrency market. After that, invest N50,000 or even a large amount. Then bitcoin will increase, and you'll become three times richer. I hope you're patient enough to wait until then. Also, to know all the changes in the cryptocurrency, you can subscribe to alerts for bitcoin. I read a website with useful articles and news about it. Some people prefer watching YouTube channels for this, but I prefer objective texts. And I read the text very quickly. Faster than an expert would say.
Pls can one buy Bitcoin with 50k naira
Where pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? / Has Anyone Invested In Afrigold? / Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.