Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months (6780 Views)

School Mass Abduction: Kaduna Hires Private Negotiator To Free 287 Pupils / Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by Igbojew: 2:33pm On May 26, 2022
Shehuyinka:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/insecurity-287-people-killed-in-southeast-in-5-months/
Even though the report is baised but I thought some urchins always blame every killings that took place in South East on IPOB/ESN am sure they will be so disappointed that their Nigeria securities are indicted which is not surprising to me and people like me........I am that Igbojew
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by Igbojew: 2:38pm On May 26, 2022
edlion57:
To end insecurity in South East is very easy.round table talk .. that's all..but the government is pray for such figure to be increas8 so that they can be comparing south east to northern part
Gbam, reasonable people like me and you know that but never do well people because of hatred they have against Igbos don't......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by TechBIogger: 2:38pm On May 26, 2022
edlion57:
To end insecurity in South East is very easy.round table talk .. that's all..but the government is pray for such figure to be increas8 so that they can be comparing south east to northern part
stop being foolish.
How can the government engage in negotiations with terrorist?
You well so
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2022
Well this isn't much compared to insecurities in USA where over 40,000 died violent deaths in just 1yr
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2022
edlion57:
Then let ur state government do the round table talk simple. Must Buhari come from Abj to beg you to stop killing ur own people? If you aren't ok with that, then feel free to keep killing until it begins to pain Buhari. Infact increase the sit at home days to 7 days a week
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
IGBOYOUTHS STOP LIVING LIKE WILD ANIMALS.DO THE RIGHT THING AS HUMAN BEINGS NOT LIKE ANIMALS angry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88wy1Vjsed4
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by Lordkross(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2022
Moneyyman:
Name not found on TG. Kindly check.

Thank you for your observation...you can check the link again.
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by Ikpongiton: 7:33pm On May 26, 2022
It is still better than northern Nigeria where 770 people are killed in 7days.allah khabar.
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by KingDamzzy(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2022
AfghanEastern.
Re: Insecurity: 287 People Killed In South East In 5 Months by 1880c: 6:41am On May 27, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
They will come here to tell us that Five hundred people have died in the North so they are still far behind in the competition
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Runs Mad After Maga Dropped Her At Ikenegbu Owerri / Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) / Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.