Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies (269 Views)

Which Devil Are We Fighting? / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by bamdly(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2022
I don't understand why God make bet with devil about job....

Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 10:57am On May 26, 2022
bamdly:
Satan works under God. undecided

Open the Bible and read it for yourself so you can understand these things apart from the lies your pastors and mogs have fed to you. undecided
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by bamdly(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Open the Bible and read it for yourself so you can understand these things apart from the lies your pastors and mogs have fed to you. undecided
Like God servants...then why is the world like this.......APC terrorist every where
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 11:02am On May 26, 2022
bamdly:

Like God servants...then why is the world like this.......APC terrorist every where
Man! undecided
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by olayinks007(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2022
bamdly:

Hmmmm this topic so eehn is deep man, is beyond human understanding oooo.

Have you Ask yourself how about those who worship Satan
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On May 26, 2022
olayinks007:

What about them?, undecided
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Tmberwolf1: 11:18am On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I don't know what newspaper you have been reading, but that's definitely not a bible... Give me scriptural quotes to back your claim.
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by olayinks007(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What about them?, undecided

Nothing Man.
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 11:25am On May 26, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I don't know what newspaper you have been reading, but that's definitely not a bible... Give me scriptural quotes to back your claim.
God created Satan meaning God rules over Satan. He, God, uses Satan as He would a quality control manager to test the resolve of men this since God's goal is to harvest for Himself Sons of God from this world.. undecided

In Job 1, you are literally told that Satan does as God commands. God commanded Satan to test Job resolve and Satan carries out God's order. In Matthew 4, the same Satan is sent out and He administers a test similar to that of Adam back in the garden, on the person of Jesus Christ. And in Luke 22 vs 31, Jesus Christ hands Peter over to Satan to be tested. undecided

In Scripture, even in Jude 1, you are reminded of a recurrent theme throughout the Old Testament, that occured at least once in the Gospels, which is that the only one with authority to rebuke Satan is God, and no other, not even God's angels can do that. Jesus Christ was able to rebuke Satan lending to His place as God in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by AllenforGOD(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2022
How would you say such a thing,devil was a morning star and the most important bv he rebelled against THE MOST HIGH they are no more related,may JEHOVAH have mercy on you for what you posted
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 11:44am On May 26, 2022
AllenforGOD:
How would you say such a thing,devil was a morning star and the most important bv he rebelled against THE MOST HIGH they are no more related,may JEHOVAH have mercy on you for what you posted
Where do you get this idea that devil was a Morningstar from? Where in scripture is this written?, undecided

Devil was a Morningstar yet in Revelations 22 vs 16, John instead wrote that Jesus Christ alone is the brighter morning star? undecided
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by bamdly(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
olayinks007:

yea as u said it....it beyond human imagination afa u fit help me ask God...lol
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by olayinks007(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2022
bamdly:

yea as u said it....it beyond human imagination afa u fit help me ask God...lol

LOL!!!!
Me ke. I get Him Hotline oo if u don't mind u can ask him urself.
My Brother that God & Satan matter make all man dey their dey oo.
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by orisa37: 1:07pm On May 26, 2022
NO.
GOD:. LORDGOD (CHRIST-HOLY SPIRIT):. LORD(JESUS)
ARE LIKE
GOD:. SATAN (EVIL SPIRIT): DEVIL (JUDAS).
GOD IS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN.
JESUS IS THE C.E.O.
DEVIL IS A DIRECTOR
IN OUR MANAGEMENT ORGANIGRAM(GOVERNANCE).
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by xproducer: 2:26pm On May 26, 2022
There are many things that our human, finite minds cannot fully comprehend, unless the Lord GOD so mercifully reveals... yet know that GOD is perfect, and GOD is sovereign! (Matthew 5:48)

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:8-9

"He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." - Deuteronomy 32:4
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by AllenforGOD(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where do you get this idea that devil was a Morningstar from? Where in scripture is this written?, undecided

Devil was a Morningstar yet in Revelations 22 vs 16, John instead wrote that Jesus Christ alone is the brighter morning star? undecided
He was,until he rebelled against God and the post was withdrawn from him and casted down with the fallen angels get that
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On May 26, 2022
AllenforGOD:
He was,until he rebelled against God and the post was withdrawn from him and casted down with the fallen angels get that
Where in scripture do you find this claim of yours? undecided
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by AllenforGOD(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where in scripture do you find this claim of yours? undecided
??
Re: God And Devil...... Are they Golf Buddies by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
AllenforGOD:
??
Where in the bible is this claim you make of the devil to be found? undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Sends Message To Pastor Kumuyi / Jesus Is Going On. / What Does "Precious In The Sight Of The Lord Is The Death Of His Servant" Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.