Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Jiji Vs Computer Village - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Jiji Vs Computer Village (841 Views)

Price Of UK Used Phones In Computer Village Ikeja 2019 / Computer Village Online Ikeja: Repair & Solve Your Phone Problems Here / Say Bye Bye To Coming To Computer Village Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji Vs Computer Village by Dhevine: 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
Which do you prefer when purchasing fones state your reasons and experiences pls
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by superCleanworks(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2022
Nothing beats a face to face experience especially when you know the terrain.

You can build a relationship with the dealers when doing face to face repeatedly. You can't get that on jiji.

Refund is easy.

You can get latest updates on price not that rubbish PRICE HYPING people do online

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Llyodsjids(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2022
Some things ain't meant to be compared
Though we know computer village is notorious, but you can never compare physical face to face shii to a virtual space
The most I can get online a video of the gadget, meanwhile, just holding a gadget physically, I got all the information I need and I'll make my decision.
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Amos1423(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
Jiji is the online computer village of Nigeria. If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Abudu2000(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
jiji any day any time. maybe you have time staying in hold ups because of a purhase you could easily make with less than 10mb. this is 2022 abeg

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
Nothing beats a face to face experience especially when you know the terrain.

You can build a relationship with the dealers when doing face to face repeatedly. You can't get that on jiji.

Refund is easy.

You can get latest updates on price not that rubbish PRICE HYPING people do online
No be computer village.There is no customer relationship there.Every trader both shops and streets are fraudulent.

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 26, 2022
Abudu2000:
jiji any day any time. maybe you have time staying in hold ups because of a purhase you could easily make with less than 10mb. this is 2022 abeg
So Jiji delivery man go fly bring your goods?Infact,99% sellers on Jiji are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Abudu2000(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
So Jiji delivery man go fly bring your goods?Infact,99% sellers on Jiji are scammers.
you are a scammer that's why you believe jiji is a scam. Big boiz sell on jiji, some pay as much as 30k per month for premium boost. Any profile with the green mark on jiji that person is probably a billionaire.

4 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Because you are a scanner yourself.

Both platform demand face 2 face meetings.

2 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by bigdot1759(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2022
Jiji all d way....
Even Facebook Marketplace beta pass computer village

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Deandean: 4:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Abudu2000:
you are a scammer that's why you believe jiji is a scam. Big boiz sell on jiji, some pay as much as 30k per month for premium boost. Any profile with the green mark on jiji that person is probably a billionaire.

Mule… Dj YK

No be only billionaire…Olodo
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Abudu2000(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Deandean:

Mule… Dj YK

No be only billionaire…Olodo
keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by wenogodie2: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
1. Highly overpriced items on jiji. You get far cheaper face to face or on Facebook.

2. A lot of scammers hiding in jiji.

3. The admin of jiji are too greedy. They make you pay a lot to post your ads after a few free ads.
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Jeffy1206(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Jiji beta pass that evil place called computer Village undecided
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Ade1177: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abudu2000:
very true

Anybody selling on jiji with that green mark
And you're seeing over 100 phone calls enquiries, and views in thousands

And has been on the platform for more than 2 yrs is a big boy, I have friends that pay over 100k for 6 months VIP boost, makes close to a million in that 6 months

People have legit money
But everyone wants to do Yahoo

But any account on jiji with just registered less than 1 month, I run
Especially those that put almost half the price
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by Abudu2000(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ade1177:
very true

Anybody selling on jiji with that green mark
And you're seeing over 100 phone calls enquiries, and views in thousands

And has been on the platform for more than 2 yrs is a big boy, I have friends that pay over 100k for 6 months VIP boost, makes close to a million in that 6 months

People have legit money
But everyone wants to do Yahoo

But any account on jiji with just registered less than 1 month, I run
Especially those that put almost half the price
when you talk about running a business you talk about jiji.
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by DarkPheonix: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Jiji has been rebranded and it is now so difficult for scammer to operate there, But you can still end up getting defective stuff there oo.
Re: Jiji Vs Computer Village by jojothaiv(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amos1423:
Jiji is the online computer village of Nigeria. If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N97 / Blackberry Torch For Sale / Cheapest Bulksms Site Yomnetsms.com @1.35k Per/sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.