Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday (25854 Views)

Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by NotBeenPaid: 4:43pm On May 26, 2022

Nigerians: APC is evil!
Dumb Buhari: Picks a consensus candidate!
Nigerians: Go out en masse to vote for the candidate!

3 Likes

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Offpoint1: 4:43pm On May 26, 2022
smiley
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by OkoroBufo: 4:43pm On May 26, 2022
One sure thing is that GEJ will never be APC flagbearer, this case would end up at the Supreme Court and APC won't be too foolish to take the risk.
The only thing GEJ would be useful for is to be part of APC campaign team, thereby, weakening PDP's chances in the SS and further strengthening Tinubu's chances.

-Okoro bufo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Success900(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2022
How that one take concern me

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by gassbee: 4:44pm On May 26, 2022
Who dey deceive this man from Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Dspsalvate: 4:45pm On May 26, 2022
The hardest thing in the world is to teach an old dog New Tricks....

2 Likes

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Felabrity: 4:46pm On May 26, 2022
Few days to APC primaries

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by President2001(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
Big embarrassment is waiting for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Cantonese: 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
Sahara reporters attempting to sway the judgement. Trying to stir up public sentiments against GEJ.

The fact remains that GEJ is the preferred choice for APC. It is certainly not by his making, but by certain forces or powers that lay claim to this country. Most of them are from the north. Their plans are very clear to the discerning mind.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by chloride6: 4:50pm On May 26, 2022
We have gone past this.

Everyone knows he can run..
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by oshonwambada: 4:51pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Who did Tinubu offend like this cheesy grin cheesy grin

I made a post yesterday that I gathered from a reliable source that Buhari preffered candidate has an Igbo name
Guy u too de find wahala lol
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by baretalk: 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
I thought Jonathan was above these.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by ChoCho54(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're wicked grin grin

From Star Boy to "Judas" cheesy
Star boy fell from grace with a heavy thud! wink
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I made a post yesterday that I gathered from a reliable source that Buhari preffered candidate has an Igbo name

So i guess you are joining the griller in apc?
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2022
Ok nah. Let's wait and see.

So under apc na court go declare who to contest whn there was never any court case pending on Gej in his right to contest or not.
Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Mikolo70(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

GEJ how you dey Sir? Seriously, your reliable sources dey always miss target.. Why?

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2022
If Jonathan agree to contest is zero he can't win primary or forget about APC in 2023

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by porthouse7(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

am obi don fade out,another straw to hang on to

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by bonnyhope: 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
He is everly qualified to run

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
festacman:
If Goodluck Jonathan confirms that he is as DAFT as he was always painted, he will end up on the same history book page as Pres. Buhari. The conspiracy is simmering. He is being led by the nose by selfish cabal who will hold him hostage and put him in historical mud.

Meanwhile, I just have a feeling that all the events that have happened and would happen arising from primary elections of parties will REFINE Nigerian brand of politics.

SHUT UP!!!

ONLY Tinubu URCHINS RANT EACH TIME THERE IS A NEWS ABOUT JONATHAN'S PRESIDENCY

2 Likes

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2022
If they like let them announce him as consensus candidate. Any party that field this guy again has already failed even before election.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2022
porthouse7:
am obi don fade out,another straw to hang on to
Those guys are comic relief abeg, na to just laugh and pass grin

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by festacman(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

SHUT UP!!!

ONLY Tinubu URCHINS RANT EACH TIME THERE IS A NEWS ABOUT JONATHAN'S PRESIDENCY

You are a fat head too ignorant to read the room.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by simplesearch: 4:57pm On May 26, 2022
Let APC present Jonathan and they'll loose woefully. Not because he's a bad product, but because southerners will easily see through the game of deceit that northerners wants to play, through his candidacy. And for Jonathan to accept such offer, he'll most likely will lose whatever credibility that's left of him, as he would now be seeing going forward as a selfish individual, who is only after his own fortune.

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Court To Pronounce Jonathan ‘Constitutionally, Morally’ Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday | Sahara Reporters.

The judgment which is the plan of the Aso Rock cabal supporting Jonathan is expected to be delivered by Justice Hamma Adama Dashen on Friday, multiple sources told SaharaReporters on Thursday

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/26/exclusive-nigerian-court-pronounce-jonathan-%E2%80%98constitutionally-morally%E2%80%99-qualified-contest
The fact still remains that Jonathan was a failure. He is considered a genius now because he met a worse failure. Jonathan is likened to a dog going back to its vomit if he joins Apc

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
Why this man want be president again him no de tired

1 Like

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by Mikolo70(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Lmao! grin grin

Even the teenage branch of Tinubu urchins will have heartburn over this grin

Tinubu should announce his decamping now while he still can.
How Okoro women sef wan take get sense when their men Na authentic dundee United...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday by asltraining: 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
e done set - zeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.