Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! (44859 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:09pm On May 26, 2022
decatalyst:
This looks like a poorly written book. No paragraph or continuity.

Click LIKE if you want me to summarize it and SHARE if I should not.
I initially wrote in a hurry. It's edited and paragraphed now

1 Like

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
nighter:
In all of these, it's your wife I feel for. Well, what has been done cannot be undone. Just keep your mouth shut kpekem. No tell am anything o. If you don't want her to die before her time. And don't tell anyone about your affair, not even your pastor cos only you can give yourself peace.
Surely! Thanks
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Friend22(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
NLElder:
First of all don't be quick to judge me. I am just here for matured help/advice cos I am fast loosing it. I am sure if it's abroad I will to told to go meet a therapist.

I am a young man in my early 40s and married for 9 years now with 2 kids. My nature of work is such that I am living on another town 5hours away from my family. This has been the case 6years out of the 9 years I am married. I have never really enjoyed my marriage as a young man cos I am always driving up and down every weekend to meet my family and when I got a promotion with more responsibility I reduced it to every 2 weeks, and as the stress of work and driving became more stressful, I now go every month. I have tried all my best even till date to see if I can get another work in the same state my wife and kids reside to no avail and my wife can't leave her work in the state join me as she is in a federal government establishment that has no branch in the state I live and work. The scenario so far shows you that I am not enjoying a healthy sex life with my wife, but being someone brought up to respect the marriage institution, I have resigned to my fate and taken life as I have seen it. To make matters worse, with due respect to my wife, she suffered female genital mutilation and you know it affects women's sex life and their man is always worse off for it. In summary we lead a routine boring sex life in the few occasions we even get to have it. However, the 6 years I have lived and worked in another state, I have never cheated or thought of cheating on her despite all the cold lonely nights I have to spend alone. I am a kind of introvert and never hide it from people that I am married. Some will be like "u no get side chick"? I will say no. The problem started 4 years earlier out of the 6years in the city I live and work. Since I am always lonely and bored in my crib, I mostly do video calls with my wife and kids daily or chat online with friends to keep my mind busy and avoid unnecessary tensions that will remind me of the lonely boring life I was living. This also keeps me away from sexual urges if I feel any as a fool-blooded young man I was. It was in one of these online chats that I got close to one young lady of about 30. We really got close through chatting and graduated to exchanging numbers. I always make it known that I was married to everyone I meet and she was no exception. We became best friends online and kept our limits as married man and a single lady would. We became curious and excited to meet each other live when we found out we were in same city.

We arranged a harmless date in a restaurant in town were we really got to know more about each other. I found out that she was a struggling young girl teaching in a private school with NCE and was unable to proceed to degree level due to lack of funds. Her salary wasn't even up to 18k and she was squatting with one lady in very uncomfortable circumstances. After that 1st live meeting, a very good friendship ensued but entirely platonic .

All these past 4 years before I met her, I cook for myself and go to market by myself. One Friday she called and I did not immediately pick cos I was in the kitchen. I called her back later and told her I was cooking and she jokingly asked if she could help. As at then she was yet to come to my place, so I told her if she really wanted to help then I would come and pick her up and that was how for the first time in 4 years, a lady visited me in that town. It felt awkward. It did not take long for me to find out how homely she was...washed plates, tidied everywhere, and finished up the cooking. I really felt at peace and started getting worried at the same time. We spent time chatting but kept our distance and nothing happened between us and I dropped her off later where she was squatting.

After that, our friendship went to another level and the visits became more frequent but still nothing happened between us. I got to know she was a well brought up lady that still had values and I also confirmed she had no man as at the time she met me. She said she had always wished to be married before now and never believed she would reach 30 and still be single.

I know my story is getting rather long, so let me try to wrap up. In summary, she started having issues with the family she was squatting with and didn't have enough money to rent a place of her own. I didn't have enough to rent for her either as I was already carrying a lot of financial responsibilities for her by then...monthly stipend of ₦10k to add to her salary, tolletries, making hairs and even helping out with her sick mum hospital bills. So without a 2nd thought, both of us decided she move into my place. Inside me I knew it was somehow but I think by then we were already in love with each but maybe living in denial.

So she moved in and that was it. Yes, we started having sex, uncomfortably at 1st but later became 2 sex maniacs. It was as if she was sent to compensate me for my horrible marriage sex experience I have endured all these years. We couldn't have enough of each other. In fact when I want to travel and see my family, she breaks down crying. I knew it was more than a side chick matter. In fact this lady gave me a fulfilled sex life that I swear if it's in the olden days I wouldn't mind taking her as a 2nd wife. Months grew into years and our passion for each other grew to the point that we got jealous of the opposite sex calling us. She even starts frowning when my wife calls or tears will start running down her eyes. People, I became so confused. We both knew we have gone too far and yet were not ready to end it. I even because part of her own family cos I go with her to see her sick mum and played a prominent role when she died. I don't know her older siblings knew if I was married or not , but I think she confided in her older sister who seemed to like me so much and only warned her to be "careful."

After 2 years, she started agitating about marriage so much that she said she needed to move out of my place. That as long as she is with me, she might not get married since it's obvious I wasn't going to marry her no matter how much both of us pretended about it. Deep inside me I knew she was right and I couldn't be selfish to keep her from meeting single suitors but I felt an inexplicable pain in my heart as if a part of me was about to be cut off. However, I forced myself to assist her to get a place and yet she on her own kept coming to my place every weekend until she moved in again leaving her place wasting for over 2 months., only going there once in a while to pick things..

All the 2 years we were together she was open and truthful to me about relationships she was now trying to build with single guys she hoped would marry her. I was already feeling bad inside me that she was about to leave my life, but she kept assuring me that she was with me and truly told me everything happeneing in the new relationship she was building.

She later moved out completely from my place after 2years on a new year day. She said needed to start the year on a good and clean note and had gotten serious with the guy that said he wants to marry her. I began to feel extreme jealous I couldn't explain. I knew it was not right but I couldn't stop myself. I tried my best and stopped calling or chatting with her but I still didn't find peace. One evening a month after when it was now clear that she has decided to get serious with the guy she said was coming for marriage, she visited me and and you can't believe it, we made hot passionate love. And when we were lying side by side, her new man called and she quickly ran into the toilet to answer him. I felt it was time I ended this whole thing, it wasn't looking right again. So I confronted her why she was still leading me on when she is now in a marriage -bound relationship and she said because she still loves me and doesn't know how to let go of me. We cried together that it wiould be tough as we would soon separate from each other for life and she left. I cried like a baby as we made love again and she consoling me to try and teach my wife the things she does to me despite her FGM predicament.

The period she was with me, she was uncomfortable answering calls from her man and I got fed up and decided to investigate. So I went to the street where she showed me the guy lives(she was truly open to me and I give her that) and waited to see if she has started visiting him as she mostly denies and lo and behold, I saw her entering the guy's house. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy which I couldn't control. I picked up my phone after some minutes and started calling her, but her phone rang severally and she didn't pick. I was almost half-dead with jealousy. I cried iny heart and drove away. I sent her a text that because she was "enjoying" herself with her man she was now avoiding my calls. That maybe tbe guy was so good at it. She called about 2 hours later and really took offence that because she visited him and did not pick my call was simply because she doesn't want him to start asking questions and not necessarily that they were doing anything. We quarrelled like never before and said hurtful things to each other and I asked her to return my key at my office the next day cos by then she no longer visited my house as she has really gotten serious with the guy. She returned the key and for over 2 months we stopped communicating and became strangers.

Instead of pushing her out my mind, I felt a daily torture looking through her Facebook pics, WhatsApp status, and other social media. I will go to her guy's street and painfully watch her enter his house from afar. I was fast losing my mind. I knew it was over for good and don't want her back but the obsession is yet to leave me till date. Everyday, I check her pictures and feels pangs of pain and jealousy as I see her lovely smiles. My people it's punishment and torture for me. I keep obsessing every second of my life about her. Who can help me? Something is definitely wrong. In one of her recent status, I saw her flaunt her hands with an engagement ring and I felt a sharp pang of sadness instead of happiness. People help me I am loosing it. Even though she has apologized to me and I too have apologized for the hurtful things we said in the course of our quarrel, my mind is still not at peace. Even now presently she is engaged she still calls me and tries to engage me in friendly conversations but I will just be answering without interest. She even sent me a pic recently at a wedding she went to and I told her she should stop sending me her pics but should be sending to her man. She apologized and said she has taken note. Yet, I will feel bad inside me if I don't see her friendly chats which my attitude has made her reduce. Yet in all these, first thing in the morning I will quickly rush to check her pics, if she has made new posts, etc etc. I need help, I really do. Sorry my people for the long post but I really needed to empty myself to see the help I can get if any cos I want my normal sane life back. I have also prayed to God and asked for forgiveness for cheating on my wife ....I have no excuses for doing so but from the long story you can see it was never my intention.

If you were Muslim na to marry that lady no need for all these foul play.
Monogamy is a scam.

I thank God I am Muslim ooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:12pm On May 26, 2022
ajekpaks:
you'll lose the love of your life because you're married?
I don't understand?
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 26, 2022
What of if you invited her to your house for the last time and things got worse and she died in the process. You will be in the prison, everything you were hiding will be well opened, you will bring shame and reproach to your innocent family., you will loose your job, family, happiness, freedom and everything else you can think of. You will be shadow of your self.
You will now remember that why didn't I let go that time? It was a good sign for you to get back to your track and start a new life.
Don't think twice about it, thank your God it happens. Close your eyes totally and SIMPly ignore her totally. Don't be a Simp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by seanwilliam(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2022
By the time she gets pregnant for you , and she begin norn pikin , she go tire you .
Leave her, let her go. Love hurts

6 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:15pm On May 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, let me not lie. Couldn't read all of diz ur very volumnious story!
But will advise you to Stick to your Wife and manage her!
This Single lady will NOT be too different if u decide to 2nd Wife her!
Use ur Sense Plz.
Too different in what please. And for my wife, yes, I have been and will continue managing her. It's not her fault or mine either that she was genitally mutilated. That nonsense has killed many otherwise happy marriages.
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
Friend22:

If you were Muslim na to marry that lady no need for all these foul play.
Monogamy is a scam.

I thank God I am Muslim ooo.

Sincerely I think that's the only good thing in Muslim!

2 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:17pm On May 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
By the time she gets pregnant for you , and she begin norn pikin , she go tire you .
Love truly hurts. It's always better it never started.

6 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:19pm On May 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
I have let her go but I need professional advice on how to stop obsessing about her and being jealous about the fact she would soon get married. It doesn't look normal to me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:24pm On May 26, 2022
Why would I invite her over for the last time when it's over between us. All that made me write all these is how to break free from obsessing about her...seems so abnormal that I can't seem to break free from that. I don't want her back. I just want my sanity back!
priceactionx:
What of if you invited her to your house for the last time and things got worse and she died in the process. You will be in the prison, everything you were hiding will be well opened, you will bring shame and reproach to your innocent family., you will loose your job, family, happiness, freedom and everything else you can think of. You will be shadow of your self.
You will now remember that why didn't I let go that time? It was a good sign for you to get back to your track and start a new life.
Don't think twice about it, thank your God it happens. Close your eyes totally and SIMPly ignore her totally. Don't be a Simp.

1 Like

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by ukaface(f): 11:27pm On May 26, 2022
I only read this long when I'm preparing for exams.

But, this matter big pass me.

5 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Elporo(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2022
Love is tragedy cry

3 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by VenumX: 11:45pm On May 26, 2022
Tales of a useless fool at 40+ adulterer.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:51pm On May 26, 2022
Thanks for not being judgemental. I have tried out your advice of putting some dirt on her by telling her she was just using me to hold on and get what she wants(which I knew wasn't true). This was part of what led to our big misunderstanding and quarrel which finally ended the whole thing officially. I later sent her voice notes of apology and wished her well in her upcoming marriage and totally stopped communicating with her. She too apologized and went an extra mile to start chatting and calling occasionally and sending me pics and other things which I told her should be limited now that is over between us. She just doesn't seem to make me an enemy on her journey of life. We have moved on truly, but what I need to stop is this obsession and strange jealousy of her fast approaching marriage. quote author=Sweetvie post=113205970]Wow

M speechless
You av to move on, she already did
Everything is just infatuation, obsession, and lust and maybe love... Am confuse sef
I think you missed avin ur wife wit you...
You need to put some dirt on her in your mind, forget abt her good part mayb you can move on...
And your marriage, i think ur wife need to give up on her job to move in with you... Help her find a job in that state. She need to remember you're married you can't live like a single guy.

To take ur mind off her only time will tell smiley[/quote]
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:52pm On May 26, 2022
Thanks for not being judgemental. I have tried out your advice of putting some dirt on her by telling her she was just using me to hold on and get what she wants(which I knew wasn't true). This was part of what led to our big misunderstanding and quarrel which finally ended the whole thing officially. I later sent her voice notes of apology and wished her well in her upcoming marriage and totally stopped communicating with her. She too apologized and went an extra mile to start chatting and calling occasionally and sending me pics and other things which I told her should be limited now that is over between us. She just doesn't seem to make me an enemy on her journey of life. We have moved on truly, but what I need to stop is this obsession and strange jealousy of her fast approaching marriage.

quote author=Sweetvie post=113205970]Wow

M speechless
Everything is just infatuation, obsession, and lust and maybe love... Am confuse sef
You need to put some dirt on her in your mind, forget abt her good part mayb you can move on...
And your marriage, i think ur wife need to give up on her job to move in with you... Help her find a job in that state. She need to remember you're married you can't live like a single guy.

To take ur mind off her only time will tell smiley[/quote]
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:53pm On May 26, 2022
Elporo:
Love is tragedy cry
I totally agree
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 11:57pm On May 26, 2022
M speechless

To take ur mind off her only time will tell smiley[/quote] My wife can't quit her secure federal government work to come stay with me here. I am in tbe private sector and can still get a job out of where I am today. So we made the city she works and lives with the kids our base. U get?
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 12:00am On May 27, 2022
zukky79:
TIME. That is all you need. With time you will gradually forget her. Focus more on things that will your mind busy.
Thanks
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 12:05am On May 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
Imagine if your wife was going through this with another guy somewhere without your knowledge.
I never proud of what happened and look I tell u it could happen to anyone especially if circumstances keep u away from wife 80% of the time. Don't be quick to judge buddy

5 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by NLElder: 12:10am On May 27, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Time will heal you sir,you have happiness at home,let her find happiness too.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
thanks. Lol...@ sexual enhancement. No be when u see sex u talk of enhancement??
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Mikespecialone(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2022
Abatenije leave her alone
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Slimdan360: 1:05am On May 27, 2022
Try to set up a one month vacation with your family, if you don't get the necessary closure you need, then go after the side chick grin

3 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Amotekun777: 1:42am On May 27, 2022
OP, craze dey worry you ni? Let her get married na and, you guys can still continue ur kpanshing... angry

2 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Mikee19(m): 1:59am On May 27, 2022
Wow, for someone looking for advice shocked

Saynoomore:
All hail the king of SIMPS. In the land of dimwits' , all the dimwits will call you miserable dimwit. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Mikee19(m): 2:12am On May 27, 2022
Na you be perfect human being o. Someone came openly admitting his wrongs even tho he didn't plan to fall into it this way. And yet here you are, as one who can never commit unplanned errors in his life

VenumX:
Tales of a useless fool at 40+ adulterer.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Channah1(f): 2:33am On May 27, 2022
SMH for you.

Well trained girl my foot!
No well trained girl would date and move in with a married man. And even after getting a serious guy is still sleeping with a married man She's a cheap slut. A public dog.

Just move on with the remaining chaff that she left for your innocent wife.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by seanwilliam(m): 2:54am On May 27, 2022
NLElder:
I have let her go but I need professional advice on how to stop obsessing about her and being jealous about the fact she would soon get married. It doesn't look normal to me!

Redirect your love to someone else (your wife)and accept the fact that your side chick is gone and can never be yours again ..
This time, make sure it’s your wife You love, think of negative effects that might have on your family , then do the needful.

Pls stop being emotional , as a man you need to be logical .

It’s not easy , but it’s what it is..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by bidexdo(m): 3:28am On May 27, 2022
NLElder:
First of all don't be quick to judge me. I am just here for matured help/advice cos I am fast loosing it. I am sure if it's abroad I will to told to go meet a therapist.

I am a young man in my early 40s and married for 9 years now with 2 kids. My nature of work is such that I am living on another town 5hours away from my family. This has been the case 6years out of the 9 years I am married. I have never really enjoyed my marriage as a young man cos I am always driving up and down every weekend to meet my family and when I got a promotion with more responsibility I reduced it to every 2 weeks, and as the stress of work and driving became more stressful, I now go every month. I have tried all my best even till date to see if I can get another work in the same state my wife and kids reside to no avail and my wife can't leave her work in the state join me as she is in a federal government establishment that has no branch in the state I live and work. The scenario so far shows you that I am not enjoying a healthy sex life with my wife, but being someone brought up to respect the marriage institution, I have resigned to my fate and taken life as I have seen it. To make matters worse, with due respect to my wife, she suffered female genital mutilation and you know it affects women's sex life and their man is always worse off for it. In summary we lead a routine boring sex life in the few occasions we even get to have it. However, the 6 years I have lived and worked in another state, I have never cheated or thought of cheating on her despite all the cold lonely nights I have to spend alone. I am a kind of introvert and never hide it from people that I am married. Some will be like "u no get side chick"? I will say no. The problem started 4 years earlier out of the 6years in the city I live and work. Since I am always lonely and bored in my crib, I mostly do video calls with my wife and kids daily or chat online with friends to keep my mind busy and avoid unnecessary tensions that will remind me of the lonely boring life I was living. This also keeps me away from sexual urges if I feel any as a fool-blooded young man I was. It was in one of these online chats that I got close to one young lady of about 30. We really got close through chatting and graduated to exchanging numbers. I always make it known that I was married to everyone I meet and she was no exception. We became best friends online and kept our limits as married man and a single lady would. We became curious and excited to meet each other live when we found out we were in same city.

We arranged a harmless date in a restaurant in town were we really got to know more about each other. I found out that she was a struggling young girl teaching in a private school with NCE and was unable to proceed to degree level due to lack of funds. Her salary wasn't even up to 18k and she was squatting with one lady in very uncomfortable circumstances. After that 1st live meeting, a very good friendship ensued but entirely platonic .

All these past 4 years before I met her, I cook for myself and go to market by myself. One Friday she called and I did not immediately pick cos I was in the kitchen. I called her back later and told her I was cooking and she jokingly asked if she could help. As at then she was yet to come to my place, so I told her if she really wanted to help then I would come and pick her up and that was how for the first time in 4 years, a lady visited me in that town. It felt awkward. It did not take long for me to find out how homely she was...washed plates, tidied everywhere, and finished up the cooking. I really felt at peace and started getting worried at the same time. We spent time chatting but kept our distance and nothing happened between us and I dropped her off later where she was squatting.

After that, our friendship went to another level and the visits became more frequent but still nothing happened between us. I got to know she was a well brought up lady that still had values and I also confirmed she had no man as at the time she met me. She said she had always wished to be married before now and never believed she would reach 30 and still be single.

I know my story is getting rather long, so let me try to wrap up. In summary, she started having issues with the family she was squatting with and didn't have enough money to rent a place of her own. I didn't have enough to rent for her either as I was already carrying a lot of financial responsibilities for her by then...monthly stipend of ₦10k to add to her salary, tolletries, making hairs and even helping out with her sick mum hospital bills. So without a 2nd thought, both of us decided she move into my place. Inside me I knew it was somehow but I think by then we were already in love with each but maybe living in denial.

So she moved in and that was it. Yes, we started having sex, uncomfortably at 1st but later became 2 sex maniacs. It was as if she was sent to compensate me for my horrible marriage sex experience I have endured all these years. We couldn't have enough of each other. In fact when I want to travel and see my family, she breaks down crying. I knew it was more than a side chick matter. In fact this lady gave me a fulfilled sex life that I swear if it's in the olden days I wouldn't mind taking her as a 2nd wife. Months grew into years and our passion for each other grew to the point that we got jealous of the opposite sex calling us. She even starts frowning when my wife calls or tears will start running down her eyes. People, I became so confused. We both knew we have gone too far and yet were not ready to end it. I even because part of her own family cos I go with her to see her sick mum and played a prominent role when she died. I don't know her older siblings knew if I was married or not , but I think she confided in her older sister who seemed to like me so much and only warned her to be "careful."

After 2 years, she started agitating about marriage so much that she said she needed to move out of my place. That as long as she is with me, she might not get married since it's obvious I wasn't going to marry her no matter how much both of us pretended about it. Deep inside me I knew she was right and I couldn't be selfish to keep her from meeting single suitors but I felt an inexplicable pain in my heart as if a part of me was about to be cut off. However, I forced myself to assist her to get a place and yet she on her own kept coming to my place every weekend until she moved in again leaving her place wasting for over 2 months., only going there once in a while to pick things..

All the 2 years we were together she was open and truthful to me about relationships she was now trying to build with single guys she hoped would marry her. I was already feeling bad inside me that she was about to leave my life, but she kept assuring me that she was with me and truly told me everything happeneing in the new relationship she was building.

She later moved out completely from my place after 2years on a new year day. She said needed to start the year on a good and clean note and had gotten serious with the guy that said he wants to marry her. I began to feel extreme jealous I couldn't explain. I knew it was not right but I couldn't stop myself. I tried my best and stopped calling or chatting with her but I still didn't find peace. One evening a month after when it was now clear that she has decided to get serious with the guy she said was coming for marriage, she visited me and and you can't believe it, we made hot passionate love. And when we were lying side by side, her new man called and she quickly ran into the toilet to answer him. I felt it was time I ended this whole thing, it wasn't looking right again. So I confronted her why she was still leading me on when she is now in a marriage -bound relationship and she said because she still loves me and doesn't know how to let go of me. We cried together that it wiould be tough as we would soon separate from each other for life and she left. I cried like a baby as we made love again and she consoling me to try and teach my wife the things she does to me despite her FGM predicament.

The period she was with me, she was uncomfortable answering calls from her man and I got fed up and decided to investigate. So I went to the street where she showed me the guy lives(she was truly open to me and I give her that) and waited to see if she has started visiting him as she mostly denies and lo and behold, I saw her entering the guy's house. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy which I couldn't control. I picked up my phone after some minutes and started calling her, but her phone rang severally and she didn't pick. I was almost half-dead with jealousy. I cried iny heart and drove away. I sent her a text that because she was "enjoying" herself with her man she was now avoiding my calls. That maybe tbe guy was so good at it. She called about 2 hours later and really took offence that because she visited him and did not pick my call was simply because she doesn't want him to start asking questions and not necessarily that they were doing anything. We quarrelled like never before and said hurtful things to each other and I asked her to return my key at my office the next day cos by then she no longer visited my house as she has really gotten serious with the guy. She returned the key and for over 2 months we stopped communicating and became strangers.

Instead of pushing her out my mind, I felt a daily torture looking through her Facebook pics, WhatsApp status, and other social media. I will go to her guy's street and painfully watch her enter his house from afar. I was fast losing my mind. I knew it was over for good and don't want her back but the obsession is yet to leave me till date. Everyday, I check her pictures and feels pangs of pain and jealousy as I see her lovely smiles. My people it's punishment and torture for me. I keep obsessing every second of my life about her. Who can help me? Something is definitely wrong. In one of her recent status, I saw her flaunt her hands with an engagement ring and I felt a sharp pang of sadness instead of happiness. People help me I am loosing it. Even though she has apologized to me and I too have apologized for the hurtful things we said in the course of our quarrel, my mind is still not at peace. Even now presently she is engaged she still calls me and tries to engage me in friendly conversations but I will just be answering without interest. She even sent me a pic recently at a wedding she went to and I told her she should stop sending me her pics but should be sending to her man. She apologized and said she has taken note. Yet, I will feel bad inside me if I don't see her friendly chats which my attitude has made her reduce. Yet in all these, first thing in the morning I will quickly rush to check her pics, if she has made new posts, etc etc. I need help, I really do. Sorry my people for the long post but I really needed to empty myself to see the help I can get if any cos I want my normal sane life back. I have also prayed to God and asked for forgiveness for cheating on my wife ....I have no excuses for doing so but from the long story you can see it was never my intention.

Can't believe I fucking read this trash,

Best advice go back to Ur wife.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by DorianD(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2022
NLElder:

Keep praying and fast also. This too shall pass
Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Nobody: 4:27am On May 27, 2022
You will within shortest time.
NLElder:
Why would I invite her over for the last time when it's over between us. All that made me write all these is how to break free from obsessing about her...seems so abnormal that I can't seem to break free from that. I don't want her back. I just want my sanity back!

1 Like

Re: Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! by Babamide(m): 5:00am On May 27, 2022
Wedding day chairman of the occasion. Hope you are still assisting her with monthly stipend and some other things.
In my own opinion, there is no end in sight for both of you. She just needs time and space to get married before she falls back into your loving arms.
How come your wife and kids didn't notice your divided attention? It is either your story never happened or your FG civil servant wife has her own side piece

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.