Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants (27338 Views)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by fergie001: 9:48pm On May 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG48B0eGtCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keJ3NPpIYGk
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday
Seun Okin: Let me take you to the issue of the Presidential Primary, Are you ready?

Wike: If you do it today, they will announce me as the Candidate.

Seun: What gives you that confidence?

Wike: Who amongst the aspirants will beat me? It is very clear.

Seun: There are more experienced people than you.

Wike: Like who?

Seun Okin: Atiku Abubakar, Former Vice-President

Wike: How?

Seun Okin: Bukola Saraki, 2-time Governor

Wike: How?

If you put all of us together, I don't know who is more experienced than me. There is nobody.

Nigerians have come to understand it's no longer the way it used to be, I am North, I am South.

Seun Okin: So you are on the ground, deeply rooted?

Wike: You should know without been told, as a journalist, as a media person.

One man that can win this election for PDP is me.

Seun Okin: What about Atiku Abubakar?

Wike: I am not talking about Elders. Atiku is am elder but he too knows I am the man that can win this election for PDP.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by chatinent: 9:49pm On May 26, 2022
But if Wike fails, e fit no fit drink water drop cup. Baba cool down, maka Stroke.

I am a thesis and dissertation writer.

49 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by inoki247: 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
Wike and Vawulence na like bread nd butter dem no fit leave dem sef.....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Frigga13: 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is serious sick and hallucinating gravely..

He need to see a psychiatrist quick.. for he’s own good .

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Malory: 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
Spoken like the drunk that he is. I don't know if he has added tramadol to his diet

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by fergie001: 9:51pm On May 26, 2022
Seun Okin: Gov Wike , I want to wish you the very best in the Primaries

Wike : no ,no no . SEUN , you should congratulate me .

SEUN : But you have not won .

Wike: Congratulate me . Nobody will win me in this election. No one.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Crixxx: 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is the man yaribanzaz coneheads worship and sing praises to

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Adonis86(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
This man looks and sounds sick

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Built2last: 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
This guy na tout

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
Those that are one ground knows that he is the next president wink cheesy.

Whether you like his method or not nah you sabi cheesy cheesy.

He has been preparing for this for a long time before the Nwc, and Bot of Pdp was working for Atiku.

But he has taken Nwc, and I only see him winning cheesy cheesy.

Unlike Obi Pandora who had been positioning for the vp slot behind atoku the regular customer cheesy grin

No Vp slot for Obi.

Useless lot, after Fulani do 8 years you want to use Fulani to replace am, are they the only group in Nigeria just because of vp slot, no way cool.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by jojothaiv(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2022
Waste of energy, Manchi, better channel your energy into something better because none of you is coming close to that presidential seat.

Imagine the kind of utterances coming out from party members of a party that has already set itself up for failure.

Tueh...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is full of him self joor
We move to NNPP

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Fuckyoumod: 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
Talkative.... in all Honesty, this Wike talks too much. You don't become President by insulting and fighting everybody.

Which kin thug be dis

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Realists(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
The Truth is always bitter, Obi Pandora ran away because, he can't Atiku's signing on fees

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Adekunleideology(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
Wicked Wike grin angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by NewTAN: 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
If Wike should win PDP's primaries, PDP should just know they have lost the general election. Peter Obi is the only person that can run under PDP after Atiku and now Obi is no longer in PDP.

23 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by OtopDesign(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2022
grin

Stand Out from among the crowd and Set Yourself Apart from your competition with an eye catchy

logo
Flyers
Business card
Wedding card
Letting head
Receipt for your business
and package designs branding(lot more)

that's unique to you! Don't settle for a cookie-cutter design that just plugs your logo into a template without any consideration for your brand! Rather, let us work together to create a truly professional designs produced by a professional with over a decade of experience...

Contact me on my signature let's bring out the beauty of your brands within our awesome designs.

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by sogodihno: 9:54pm On May 26, 2022
Wike the slayer of mumkmukpri addict, to even think wike is their darling daddy before obigbo incidence happen make it all sweet. grin grin

Peter obi the coward, the criminal can not solve tiny Anambra problem but want to solve the problem of Nigeria, what a hopeless man?

Small problem in PDP, he don decamp, and some demented 5% fools believe he will solve Nigeria gigantic problem, no way this coward will not run away if mistakenly become president, thank God that's not happening.

Peter obi is a coward and a weakling idiot not fit for President.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Ebuka19977(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2022
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Evergreen4(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2022
This man talks too much. I guess he's suffering from mouth diarrhea

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by ChangetheChange: 9:54pm On May 26, 2022
Atiku is giving Wike sleepless night
Wike is seeing Atiku in his dream
Wike knows Atiku will floor him this weekend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Whazar(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2022
Mad man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by jude5240(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2022
Smiles
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by kenzysmith: 9:55pm On May 26, 2022
So this thing was a lawyer and a governor of a state how come?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Golan007: 9:55pm On May 26, 2022
grin

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by KillerCrocodile: 9:56pm On May 26, 2022
Why this guy just dey waste money and time like this...

He is bound to spoil any little chance PDP has to win the election....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by ogbuefi677(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2022
It shall not be well with whoever introduced this man to hard drugs

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by duro4chang(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2022
Wike will collect wotowoto from obi's supporters this night aswear

93 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by medropoly(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2022
70 years old man grin
See am, he think he wise,... You are Mumu man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2022
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] / Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari / Femi Falana Asks FG To Re-open Nigerian Land Borders Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.