Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso (454 Views)

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Shekarau Submits Nomiation Form Battle For Kwankwaso Seat Pics / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by amzee(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2022
A presidential aspirant under the platform
of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)
Olufemi Ajadi, has withdrawn from the
2023 race, to support the former Kano
State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Ajadi, at a press conference he addressed
at the NUJ secretariat, Okelewo, Abeokuta,
said he has stepped down to be the
running mate of Kwakwanso, who is also
eyeing the presidential seat.

The entrepreneur said: “Ladies and
gentlemen, I Olufemi Ajadi Oguntoyinbo,
having considered many things, and in the
interest of our great party and beloved
country, today, relinquish my presidential
ambition, to support the presidential
candidacy of Senator Rabiu Musa
Kwankwaso as his running mate."

The aspirant said this was done in the
interest of the party and the nation, saying,
“Senator Kwakwanso is a great Nigerian,
an accomplished politician and
administrator who will lift this country.”
Speaking about the state of the nation,
Ajadi regretted that nothing was working
well in the nation.

“Nigeria is a country that God Himself has
blessed, but look around you today, you
will agree with me that things are not
working well.

“There is hunger in the land, despite
Nigeria having arable land and varieties of
foods and crops.

“There is insecurity in the country, despite
an elected government, with the police, the
Army, the Navy and the Air force
“Our children finish school and there are
no jobs. Is it a wonder that there is crime
everywhere? Roads are in terrible
condition. There is no public water supply,
no electricity and all the basic necessities
of life. But we have a government. We
have billions of Naira in cash and assets. I
now ask, What is the missing link?

“Distinguished Nigerians, the missing link
is selfless, sincere, and servant-based
leadership, guided by the highest sense of
equity and fairness. That is what we in the
NNPP have come to offer,” he explained.

Re: 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by danijesus(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by asogo1: 10:08pm On May 26, 2022
Adviced to purchase another form. Political oloshoism everywhere. More decamping coming soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by sirjoggy(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by shigishege: 10:18pm On May 26, 2022
Where obi go come go now. But I think the desidents said he will be the president and kwankeaso his running mate. Gibberish
Re: 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by Miracle2020: 10:38pm On May 26, 2022
My people from the land of the rising crime are confused either to support the statement or to attack Adeyanju.
Re: 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso by Rastaramsey(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2022
Shey that niggar go beat Peter obi for the party wey he jejely decamp to angry
Politics is bleeped bro....

Imagine banky w won the election some days back and he was later declared a loser today grin grin

This is so hilarious..

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Peter Umeadi Emerges As APGA Presidential Candidate For 2023 Elections / The Naira Will Become N50 To $1 If We Do This / Two APC Delegates Dies In Fatal Accident While Returning From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.