Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic (2577 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

The truth is bitter!?

Why don't you look at why so many Muslim scholars are against YQ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFjrRjPjrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANo6dXc2i-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lqQBVtUWvo

Do you care for the truth?
Firstly, I don't even know who or what's Yasir Qudais. Secondly. There is only one Qur'an which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. The message ,recitations, the contents is forever unchanging. It is read/recited in thesame way everywhere in the world. Not where you have different people using different versions of thesame book with different meanings. I'm having that funny feeling,, it's like I should make my own copy of the Bible what do you think?
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 6:15pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
I'd call you bluff but not until you show where there exists these 32 different Qurans.

If you care to read
https://www.quora.com/How-many-versions-of-Quran-are-there-in-this-world

If you can just watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lqQBVtUWvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpsnXMZ5lEE

You can then do your research after as you are not under any obligation to believe these sources

Thanks bro!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But isn't that pretty much what continues to Islam to this day? This destruction not coming from the outside but from right within Islam itself? undecided

What does it mean for a version to be better than another's? undecided
There's no one better than the other. It's a competitive world and it won't be long until certain churches start recommending certain versions of the Bible for it's members, that's if it's not already happening. Thereby sidelining the other books, which further brings in more division.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by SIRTee15: 6:17pm On May 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of course i am an olodo before. No be today.
I was even thinking you asked of mother and brother of Jesus. Didn't you see my response?

Maryam the daughter of ‘Imraan (may Allah be pleased with her) is one of the devoted worshippers and righteous women.

You are a pessimist who has the worst thinking of people you never met!
Alhamdulillah, na inside Islam i go die! Aamin.

Ha Ha ha...he has gone to google.
Now tell us where Mohammed got the name Imran because Mary's father is actually Joachin. Imran is the father of Mariam in the book of exodus.
Explain to us how koran muddled up two different female characters but similar names- Mary and Mariam.
There must be an explanation because there's no 'error in the koran'.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
There's no one better than the other. It's a competitive world and it won't be long until certain churches start recommending certain versions of the Bible for it's members, that's if it's not already happening. Thereby sidelining the other books, which further brings in more division.
So you are insinuating that part of the reason for wanting to maintain it all in one language in Islam also has to do with competition- not wishing to be sidelined by other books out there of the same name? undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
Firstly, I don't even know who or what's Yasir Qudais. Secondly. There is only one Qur'an which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. The message ,recitations, the contents is forever unchanging. It is read/recited in thesame way everywhere in the world. Not where you have different people using different versions of thesame book with different meanings. I'm having that funny feeling,, it's like I should make my own copy of the Bible what do you think?
Of course you can translate the bible into any language you like even as a Moslem.

But, let me expose you gradually to the truth that has been hidden from you by your Umar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdECD-9ErBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7eWEjBBw4

3. A longer version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw

You can then search by yourself as you shouldn't believe them.
Ask questions from your Sheikhs and make sure they make sense to you.

The Qur'an is said to be revealed in 7 different styles or dialects. If this is true, how did the other 25 codex come up. Are they fabrications?

Which of the 30 plus Qur'an is the exact words of Allah?
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are still not making any sense in this. From the beginning, undecided

From its very beginning, the belief has been plagued with errors and you have been trying to control the problem by restricting it to just the one language. Yet the problem continues. How exactly does doing the same thing that you have been doing for over a 1000 years, with continued failure by the way, sound like the meaningful thing to continue with ? undecided

Everyone can write their own copies of the Bible if they wish to this since God never told people they had to believe in a book in order to believe in Him. undecided
errors or whatever you have of it is your opinion and yours alone to hold. It doesn't make it true nor does it change the way I see things. Having too many sides to a particular thing is only going to eventually ruin that thing. I'd give you a simple instance where we have different creeds like the Sunni, Shia, izala and other types of Muslims with each having certain things differentiating it from the other. All of these never existed during the time of the prophet. It was introduced by people and they're the same people giving different narratives to thesame book.

It's the same thing as in Christianity. I've seen some Christians who see garment wearing Christians as fetish.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are insinuating that part of the reason for wanting to maintain it all in one language in Islam also has to do with competition- not wishing to be sidelined by other books out there of the same name? undecided
The purpose of keeping it that way is so the message doesn't get altered in any way. smiley
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Of course you can translate the bible into any language you like even as a Moslem.

But, let me expose you gradually to the truth that has been hidden from you by your Umar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdECD-9ErBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7eWEjBBw4

3. A longer version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw

You can then search by yourself as you shouldn't believe them.
Ask questions from your Sheikhs and make sure they make sense to you.

The Qur'an is said to be revealed in 7 different styles or dialects. If this is true, how did the other 25 codex come up. Are they fabrications?

Which of the 30 plus Qur'an is the words of Allah?
I'm not even aware of these fabrications as you call them but if they do exist. They are fabrications. The Arabic alphabets are thesame, the way the Qur'an is recited is thesame everywhere in the world. smiley Which brings me to why we shouldnt have multiple versions of a particular thing because it brings up the question of which is the authentic and which is not smiley
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
1. errors or whatever you have of it is your opinion and yours alone to hold.It doesn't make it true nor does it change the way I see things.

2. Having too many sides to a particular thing is only going to eventually ruin that thing. I'd give you a simple instance where we have different creeds like the Sunni, Shia, izala and other types of Muslims with each having certain things differentiating it from the other. All of these never existed during the time of the prophet. It was introduced by people and they're the same people giving different narratives to the same book.

3. It's the same thing as in Christianity. I've seen some Christians who see garment wearing Christians as fetish.
1. I have to confess that I am having a seriously hard time understanding you still. undecided

2. What do you mean when you say they give different narratives to the same book? undecided

3. What you call Christianity is instead a Constitution, a Law consisting of about 100 Laws, imagine a contract agreement, given to individuals (not groups) for living in the Kingdom of God with restriction that no one can add, change or remove commandments from this Law. So when you have groups that use the Christian Logo but adopt additional rules/commandments for themselves, it is just another group not really interested in what Jesus Christ has to offer and that is fine by Jesus Christ. grin

So, no, what you describe with Islam is nothing at all like what Christianity is about. The Law is meant to filter out those who do not confirm, not include at any cost. undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
The purpose of keeping it that way is so the message doesn't get altered in any way. smiley
But what you say you are afraid of has been happening for over 1500 years in that same islam, so ? undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I have to confess that I am having a seriously hard time understanding you still. undecided

2. What do you mean when you say they give different narratives to the same book? undecided

3. What you call Christianity is instead a Constitution, a Law consisting of about 100 Laws, imagine a contract agreement, given to individuals (not groups) for living in the Kingdom of God with restriction that no one can add, change or remove commandments from this Law. So when you have groups that use the Christian Logo but adopt additional rules/commandments for themselves, it is just another group not really interested in what Jesus Christ has to offer and that is fine by Jesus Christ. grin

So, no, what you describe with Islam is nothing at all like what Christianity is about. The Law is meant to filter out those who do not confirm, not include at any cost. undecided
You call them groups because you do not stand for or do not approve of the message they are trying to pass. It still doesn't make you any better than they're are; their message might even be more correct than yours. This right here creates the conflict I mentioned earlier.

And what if the message is contrary to what the book actually preaches? Would Jesus still be fine by it?
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But what you say you are afraid of has been happening for over 1500 years in that same islam, so ? undecided
So we should keep at it until everything loses its meaning and everything it represents because it has been happening for 1500 years? Life's really simple smiley we just intend on making it complicated for ourselves.
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 7:07pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
I'm not even aware of these fabrications as you call them but if they do exist. They are fabrications. The Arabic alphabets are thesame, the way the Qur'an is recited is thesame everywhere in the world. smiley Which brings me to why we shouldnt have multiple versions of a particular thing because it brings up the question of which is the authentic and which is not smiley
That is exactly why I asked you to do your own research after watching each of the videos.

1. If by what Muslims say about when Mohammed is recieving recitations from Jubril, it is impossible that seven different dialects would be dictated by Mohammed for his followers to memorize.

2. The narrative of the "perfectly preserved Qur'an down to the dots" is punchored by the existences of these other Arabic Qurans.

3. Your sheikhs and imams seem to know about these but it baffles me that they sold a wrong narrative to Muslims until the bubble began to burst.

Ask questions and Study: you shall surely find ANSWERS that leads to the TRUTH!
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
1. You call them groups because you do not stand for or do not approve of the message they are trying to pass.

2. It still doesn't make you any better than they're are; their message might even be more correct than yours. This right here creates the conflict I mentioned earlier.

3. And what if the message is contrary to what the book actually preaches? Would Jesus still be fine by it?
1. Wrong! I call them groups because they call themselves groups. undecided

2. The standard wasn't set by me so I am not the one who decides who is better than whom. Jesus Christ, is the standard Himself, and He declared since over 2000 years ago that those who refuse to obey Him, but follow their own laws and ideas, don't belong to Him. It is that simple. undecided

The conflict you imagine here was not created in the minds of men but by Jesus Christ Himself, so only the confusion you imagine are of men were also created by Jesus Christ in order to eliminate those who do not conform to His Truth and way. undecided

3. The book does not preach anything to you - it is not a holy book. Jesus Christ is not limited by the book or any book. undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

That is exactly why I asked you to do your own research after watching each of the videos.

1. If by what Muslims say about when Mohammed is recieving recitations from Jubril, it is impossible that seven different dialects would be dictated by Mohammed for his followers to memorize.

2. The narrative of the "perfectly preserved Qur'an down to the dots" is punchored by the existences of these other Arabic Qurans.

3. Your sheikhs and imams seem to know about these but it baffles me that they sold a wrong narrative to Muslims until the bubble began to burst.

grin
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
So we should keep at it until everything loses its meaning and everything it represents because it has been happening for 1500 years? Life's really simple smiley we just intend on making it complicated for ourselves.
The saying that Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results comes to mind. undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

you bore me. These fabricated books like you mentioned earlier are only meant to leave you wallowing in confusion like it's doing now. There are millions of opinions on YouTube and everyone is entitled to one. smiley
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The saying that Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results comes to mind. undecided

Why fix it if it's not broken? Saying there's no room for improvements means it was never perfect to begin with. Islam is perfect. smiley
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
Why fix it if it's not broken? Saying there's no room for improvements means it was never perfect to begin with. Islam is perfect. smiley
I am sorry what? You admitted that even with the restrictions, Islam remains plagued with these errors. So? undecided

Islam is perfect? OK undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Wrong! I call them groups because they call themselves groups. undecided

2. The standard wasn't set by me so I am not the one who decides who is better than whom. Jesus Christ, is the standard Himself, and He declared since over 2000 years ago that those who refuse to obey Him, but follow their own laws and ideas, don't belong to Him. It is that simple. undecided

The conflict you imagine here was not created in the minds of men but by Jesus Christ Himself, so only the confusion you imagine are of men were also created by Jesus Christ in order to eliminate those who do not conform to His Truth and way. undecided

3. The book does not preach anything to you - it is not a holy book. Jesus Christ is not limited by the book or any book. undecided
In a nutshell. You're saying Jesus would be okay his teachings and everything being altered by man like it's happening now? Changing the message to suit whatever narrative you deem fit? Lol
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry what? You admitted that even with the restrictions, Islam remains plagued with these errors. So? undecided

Islam is perfect? OK undecided
The world in itself is plagued. Should we continue to wreck something because it is already wrecked?
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
In a nutshell. You're saying Jesus would be okay his teachings and everything being altered by man like it's happening now? Changing the message to suit whatever narrative you deem fit? Lol
Jesus Christ came to men over 2000 years ago. Your Bible didn't even become available to the masses until about 400 years ago. Are you under the assumption that in all that time, no one knew Jesus Christ nor His teachings? undecided

People's and groups have been interpreting the writings in scripture as they choose for many thousands of years now, however the Truth of God remains intact regardless. The Catholic enterprise for example used the name of Jesus Christ for their private campaigns and desires for power but still failed at changing the teachings of Jesus Christ and His message to those who belong to Him. After more than 1600 years, they continue to apologize for their wickedness. undecided

The Old Covenant Law which was given by God to Moses over 3000 years ago, which has been written in pretty much every language in the world remains intact to this day as God's Constitution to the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan which He gave you them. Over time many have attempted various interpretations to what is written in the Law, committed so many atrocities via their interpretations, but the Law remains intact as God's Law to those of the blood of Jacob in the land of Canaan. undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
The world in itself is plagued. Should we continue to wreck something because it is already wrecked?
So Islam goes the way the world does in these things? undecided
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So Islam goes the way the world does in these things? undecided
this is boring wink
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
you bore me. These fabricated books like you mentioned earlier are only meant to leave you wallowing in confusion like it's doing now. There are millions of opinions on YouTube and everyone is entitled to one. smiley
Fabricated Qurans!?
Who fabricated them? Christians!?

When?
How?
Where?

Just ask questions: you will find the truth
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
grin
The greatest weakness of Muslims is that they don't ask questions

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Fabricated Qurans!?

When?
How?
Where?

Critics who'd want to throw you into confusion grin sadly, they've succeeded with you
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

The greatest weakness of Muslims is that they don't ask questions

there is no truth. It's just what you believe. smiley
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Fabricated Qurans!?

When?
How?
Where?

Don't believe in everything you see on YouTube grin
Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by TenQ: 8:41pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
Critics who'd want to throw you into confusion grin sadly, they've succeeded with you
Critics must have an identity!

When?
How?
Where?

These Qurans are in use in Sudan, Morocco, Syria, are different. Most of North African Muslims use the Warsh Qur'an instead of the Hafs Qur'an.

If Uthman destroyed all the other variants of the Qur'an except the Hafs, were are all these "different recitations" coming from? by now ALL alternate dialects should not exist or did Uthman preserve all the 30 plus Qur'ans?

Re: Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic by wis3(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
TenQ:

Critics must have an identity!

When?
How?
Where?

These Qurans are in use in Sudan, Morocco, Syria, are different. Most of North African Muslims use the Warsh Qur'an instead of the Hafs Qur'an.

If Uthman destroyed all the other variants of the Qur'an except the Hafs, were are all these "different recitations" coming from? by now ALL alternate dialects should not exist or did Uthman preserve all the 30 plus Qur'ans?

These are all assertions you deduced from YouTube links of some of the people trying to screw with your mind. The Qur'an is one and the message is thesame. Anyone can fabricate pretty much anything and post them online wink I'd assume you know this already.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christianity Vs. Islam And The Problem Of Evil by Arnie Gentile Part 3 / Do Christians Ever Need Deliverance From Demons? / John Hagee With Benny Hinn: Praying For War In The Name Of Jesus Start From 1:02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.