Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu (15735 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:29am On May 27, 2022
Former Governor of Lagos State and one of the leading aspirants on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has stated that to lead the country as President, he does not need the strength of a wrestler or a Christiano Ronaldo.

Tinubu, who was reacting to speculations over his health status, disclosed that all that is required for him if elected as president are ideas.

The presidential hopeful disclosed this on Thursday while meeting with delegates of the party in Ondo State at the Cocoa Conference Hall of the Governor’s Office, ahead of the presidential primaries of APC.

He maintained that he is not in the race for the money but for the betterment of the country and the people.

During the visit to the state, Tinubu emphasised that he remained the only one and best among the aspirants to lead the party to victory in 2023.

According to Tinubu, what Nigeria has been lacking is a spirit of unity and a sense of hope, both of which he claims he can restore.

“When they talk about my health, I tell them, I’m not looking for a wrestling job, I don’t want to beat Ronaldo. I’m a better thinker and a better doer.

“I want the delegates to distinguish us and separate us like a dip of kerosene on top of water.

“My running is not because I need pockets of money, that was past. It is the love of the country, my people, commitment to development, giving value to education and better future for our children.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/26/2023-i-dont-need-to-be-strong-like-ronaldo-to-lead-nigeria-tinubu/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:30am On May 27, 2022
Nigeria don't want a sick president that will be ruling from london hospital sir, please go and take care of your health and allow a more qualified person to lead us in 2023

We don't want you, Nigeria don't need a sick president

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by BigDick70inch(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2022
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

From UMARU YARADUA to BUHARI not with TINUBU again.......God forbid!!!

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......

368 Likes 42 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Justpassingby45(m): 4:33am On May 27, 2022
This man should please pack for one corner.
Sometimes I asked myself, is anyone (those around him) tell him the truth?

218 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by OVB123: 4:35am On May 27, 2022
No! You don`t have to be strong like Ronaldo but you just have to wi-wiing all the time to become president of Nigeria. Mcheeeew!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Moferere: 4:39am On May 27, 2022
Justpassingby45:
This man should please pack for one corner.
Sometimes I asked myself did them (those around him) tell him the truth?

grin grin grin grin
Oyinbo rẹpẹtẹ

Go and improve on your grammar before you dabble into politics.

Brighter Grammar 1,2,3,4 is recommended.

254 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Areaboy2(m): 4:40am On May 27, 2022
Uncle.. you actually do.

We have had one old man too many.
Once you win now, all this your energy for campaign will disappear and we will be hearing from you once in 3 months undecided

baba.. you do!!

191 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by NyamiriSlayer(m): 4:45am On May 27, 2022
Nah brain we need and we know say eze gburugburu of igboland and jagaban of africa is capable..... May God continue to bless and protect Tinubu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47am On May 27, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

From UMARU YARADUA to BUHARI not with TINUBU again.......God forbid!!!

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......
Tinubu people will soon come for you and even call you Igbo or IPob

216 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Naijanascam: 4:50am On May 27, 2022
As a youth with elderly body grin grin grin experience is the most important thing even if dishing it out from anywhere in the world

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:51am On May 27, 2022
Drug peddlers aren't strong..
state looters aren't strong..

If you cannot do in your own state Osun what they claimed you did in Lagos...Baba forget am,Lagos na formal capital na why...

Do it in Osun,make we believe you..thief

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55am On May 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Drug peddlers aren't strong..
state looters aren't strong..

If you cannot do in your own state Osun what they claimed you did in Lagos...Baba forget am,Lagos na formal capital na why...

Do it in Osun,make we believe you..thief
Tinubu village in Iragbiji, Osun state, is one of the dirtiest villages in Yoruba land

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by donaldking10: 5:00am On May 27, 2022
How many billionaires all over the world at the same young age with him look that frail, sickly and old?.
That alone should tell you there's a problem somewhere.
Please we don't need another sick vegetable in Aso-Rock who would be going abroad on medical leave every 2 months.
We need vibrant and intellectually sound young men like Osibanjo, Jonathan or Peter Obi.
We should forget about tribe or party politics & do what's best for our darling nation Nigeria.

227 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by onatisi(m): 5:02am On May 27, 2022
politics can be funny and anything can happen , tinubu may eventually clinch the ticket and win the election but honestly that will be a big shame on nigeria . we have had 8 years of wasteful and boring presidency , having another sick old man for another 4 years will really be a let down , this old man will just be sitting in London for treatment all the time, and he will delegate powers to his selected northern vice president , that is the reason why many northern governors and elites support him .

208 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by CaptBabosa: 5:06am On May 27, 2022
Yes you do need a sound health to be an effective leader..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Realhommie(m): 5:14am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria don't want a sick president that will be ruling from london hospital sir, please go and take care of your health and allow a more qualified person to lead us in 2023

You this Imo state man, e be like say Tinubu snatch your wife for your former life ooooo because you just carry him matter for your head like gala. Na to add lacasera so you fit dey hawk am for Lagos under bridge, hahahahaha...

But on a serious level, wetin the man do you? Talk true.... Because this level of dislike, hate and antagonism is beyond normal...

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:18am On May 27, 2022
Okechukwu Tinubu is bold

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Radiant01(m): 5:42am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu village in Iragbiji, Osun state, is one of the dirtiest villages in Yoruba land
dirty ke...u don't know what u are talking about...sorry I don't know that is u,I would have ignore u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by bigdammyj: 5:47am On May 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Googledotcom: 6:01am On May 27, 2022
Nigerians don't want a bullion van president

262 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2022
Very corrupt bastard. This black ogre represents everything bad about the present Nigeria. Nigeria needs fresh air like Peter Obi, Osinbajo.

229 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Ekejoestar(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2022
Moferere:
[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Oyinbo rẹpẹtẹ

Go and improve on your grammar before you dabble into politics.

Brighter Grammar 1,2,3,4 is recommended.

Like honestly, I lost few brain cells while trying to comprehend what he wrote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:15am On May 27, 2022
This useless thief called Tilumpoo should realize that he is already a loser. His impending disgrace will take place in some few days. Demented orangutan!!!

196 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 6:23am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why do you like Vawulence grin grin leave BAT alone o cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Shedrack777: 6:40am On May 27, 2022
no matter what you'll say, you'll never rule nigeria again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by LagosEmir: 6:56am On May 27, 2022
Desperation

238 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by femicyrus(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by ambale(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2022
This might be true, but the Buhari's government has taught us that sound health should also be a priority

Our peculiarity has made it almost impossible for a frail president to rule successfully.

274 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2022
Infact you don’t need to be strong at all lwkmd.

222 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09am On May 27, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Skyfornia(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2022
I have no personal beef for Tinubu, he actually tried as a governor of Lagos state, but I think he has deteriorated in health over the years..he deserve rest.

235 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by JosephXavier: 8:22am On May 27, 2022
All Tinubu need is a hospital bed at London and he'll be leading his urchins from diaspora

303 Likes 53 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 – Aviation Minister, Haidi Sirika / Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road / “Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.