Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu (15759 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Cj4charles(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2022
That was the same way Buhari came into power, because he don't need to be strong and he spent approximately more than a year in hospitals around the world treating ailments we don't even know the cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by TheDemola: 8:22am On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2022
Excuses already.

All the things you complained about Buhari this man is and in some areas even worse.

Poor Health and foreign medical trips
Old Age
Not of Sound mind
Analog man ruling in jet age
Tribalistic tendencies

Let us stick to candidates under 60 who can still run round stadium who have performed well built things we can see and snap not blue print alone but actually also done the implementation of those their blue prints themselves and even blue prints of others and are not tribalistic that’s my suggestion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by autodevice(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2022
Alright
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 8:23am On May 27, 2022
This one go give Nigeria to touts
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Transcriber: 8:23am On May 27, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

From UMARU YARADUA to BUHARI not with TINUBU again.......God forbid!!!

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......
lol
I support your fist paragraph

I don't know about Osinbajo
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by ukaface(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2022
Ronaldo Na wrestler??

Baba no Sabi sef
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Noblegraphix20(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2022
Baba we need someone strong abeg..
U don old. U don tire.U suppose don retire ooo.
I dont know why politics dont have retirement age..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Udemzy05: 8:26am On May 27, 2022
Funny, them go too play you for the primaries.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 8:26am On May 27, 2022
Use that ur idea as an elderly state man ...it can still work...it doesn't mean u should be a president before Nigeria move forward

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Esate(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2022
Lazy and sick man don drop quote ooo angry angry
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by 07kjb: 8:26am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu won't do well as a president,HE HAS A LOT OF ASSOCIATES TO SETTLE,THEY WILL POCKET NIGERIA AND RUIN IT..make una no allow stupidity and tribalism kill us in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Voiceofthestree: 8:28am On May 27, 2022
Scammer sported
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by godofuck231: 8:33am On May 27, 2022
Whats this mass murderer saying again? Em don fuxk remi finish ? Now na nigeria you wan pound ?
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Adrian98(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2022
This man should rest.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 8:34am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu village in Iragbiji, Osun state, is one of the dirtiest villages in Yoruba land
omoyibo stop crying now I iragbiji is one of the sinrene. Environment in this country
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Odogwuskido(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2022
You must be strong o!

Which kind nonsense is this? shocked shocked
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by TruthinAction: 8:36am On May 27, 2022
So, he has finally agreed that he is sick. He should please retire and give room for young and healthy people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by olas24u(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......

This country is not yet a democratic country once you able to understand it first you will think properly.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by TruthinAction: 8:37am On May 27, 2022
Why use Ronaldo as a symbol of strength?
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2022
Confirm!
BigDick70inch:

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Muideen6013(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria don't want a sick president that will be ruling from london hospital sir, please go and take care of your health and allow a more qualified person to lead us in 2023

We don't want you, Nigeria don't need a sick president

Osinbajo
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by yeking18(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2022
I thought Mr President was supposed to reveal his anointing candidate before the party presidential primary and before departing to Malabo. Is it that there is limit to what the President can do as the figure father of the party given the role he played for Adamu consensus led chairman or his anointing would depend on final result of the Presidential primary election. Cos truth be told, as at now we should have known the imaginary anointing candidate till now.

Anyways I'm for BAT
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by TheGift: 8:47am On May 27, 2022
Realhommie:
You this Imo state man, e be like say Tinubu snatch your wife for your former life ooooo because you just carry him matter for your head like gala. Na to add lacasera so you fit dey hawk am for Lagos under bridge, hahahahaha...

But on a serious level, wetin the man do you? Talk true.... Because this level of dislike, hate and antagonism is beyond normal...

There is absolutely nothing in what He said that indicates He is carrying Tinubu’s matter on His head. His statement can apply to anyone running for President.

Are you sure it is not you carrying @princeoflagos matter on your head?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2022
"My running is not because I need pockets of money, that was past"

shoo! Tinubu no dey lie give us,
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by frankmoney(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu rest abeg.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Gozac: 8:50am On May 27, 2022
This man has lost touch with reality, I followed all his tours and speeches were so dry and pedestrian. I feel his handlers are finding it hard selling him
Tinubu has made so much as a tax collector collecting billions of naira monthly in Lagos
His vision is to empower SW people, if possibly bring policies that will encourage money made in Lagos is used for development of his region
Tinubu has never been a nationalist and he is obsessed with power
Tinubu should just retire and focus on his failing health, but since he refuses he will be retired compulsorily by Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Ogbodavies(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2022
make una tell 70 years old man say 2 serve naija no b by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Oh you must

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ve Seized N45 Billion Looted Funds, Identified Terrorist Financiers - FG / Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft / Fuel Scarcity: Blame FG For Your Suffering, Marketers Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.