Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu (15754 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2022
Messi fans and are like...Just because he mentioned Ronaldo on a matter that is not football, they have started barking.
Tufia I never see so much hate from people.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Slynation(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

From UMARU YARADUA to BUHARI not with TINUBU again.......God forbid!!!

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......
watch how they you tag you IPOB member...
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Livingshadow: 9:13am On May 27, 2022
"...i'm not running because i need pockets of money, that was past..." Hmmm could this be a confession? Anyway,can the leopard change its skin?
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Wchris(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2022
Sick old man go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by fmonigent(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2022
Moferere:
[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Oyinbo rẹpẹtẹ

Go and improve on your grammar before you dabble into politics.

Brighter Grammar 1,2,3,4 is recommended.
If you don't mind I can employ you to coach him. Mr. Sabi all
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by lagosrd: 9:21am On May 27, 2022
And we also don't need you to be a weak as a patient either. Thank you sir. Pls don't serve us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by dammyco(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2022
Use your money to create more jobs and invest on agriculture. Forget Presidency. I love you
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2022
The fact that you referenced Ronaldo my guy in the same sentence with your moribund self, shows you are not qualify for the job.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by storm001(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2022
You need to be strong sir, maybe not like Ronaldo but you need to be strong.

We dont want a president ruling us from Britain or US Hospital s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Ara21(f): 9:48am On May 27, 2022
Moferere:
[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Oyinbo rẹpẹtẹ

Go and improve on your grammar before you dabble into politics.

Brighter Grammar 1,2,3,4 is recommended.

Whether he hears English or not he has passed his message, English is just a borrowed language, na your type de draw us back for this country.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by suffering: 9:52am On May 27, 2022
Without video proof all these quotes are fake news. I know Nigerian journalists very well.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by John4B: 9:59am On May 27, 2022
Realhommie:
You this Imo state man, e be like say Tinubu snatch your wife for your former life ooooo because you just carry him matter for your head like gala. Na to add lacasera so you fit dey hawk am for Lagos under bridge, hahahahaha...

But on a serious level, wetin the man do you? Talk true.... Because this level of dislike, hate and antagonism is beyond normal...
guy, it's not hatred. The op is saying the truth, or are u not tired of this ur suffering and smiling lifestyle?
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by greypencils: 10:03am On May 27, 2022
Werey dey disguise. He will rule by proxy just like Buhari or even worse
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Frenzy01(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2022
Baba.. I no go lie you, to lead 200m people you gats be strong..

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any dog breed. Pet care, boarding service is also available
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Worksunlimited: 10:22am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/26/2023-i-dont-need-to-be-strong-like-ronaldo-to-lead-nigeria-tinubu/

I don't understand how Nigeria thats in need of surgical operation is and still wants to be ruled by a sick Nigerian..

I don't just understand
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by onatisi(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2022
he will be worse than buhari , if tinubu becomes the president , write it down , people will be praising buhari and hailing him as a saint . it is so clear and obvious that this man is dying , why does he want to plunge this nation into another 4 years of misery ?

but it seems it is just about ambition and just to satisfy his quest that he got to that position , that is all .the south west apc members and leaders who are routing for him , know that once he becomes the president they too will have a big and equal chance to loot the treasury with the northerners , the northerners on the other hand , know that he is sick and that he cant stand the rigors of the task and job , therefore they will impose on him an northerner as his vice , it is that northerner who will be ruling nigeria ,

PEOPLE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT ALL AND ANY POLITICIAN CAMPAIGINING FOR TINUBU IS DOING SO FOR SELFISH GREEDY INTEREST NOT IN THE INTEREST OF NIGERIA OR NIGERIANS , but sadly enough if he clinches that ticket then he will be the president ,THE NORTH SEE TINUBU AS EASY WAY OF GETTING POWER BACK FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS .

It wont come as a surprise if we have another repetition of yar adua saga , Afterall history has a way of repeating itself , just that human beings never learn from history

greypencils:
Werey dey disguise. He will rule by proxy just like Buhari or even worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Salamasa76: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on our blog with the address in the image below.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by MrUchenna1(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2022
both that is what we want....
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by christianjoy(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2022
JosephXavier:
All Tinubu need is a hospital bed at London and he'll be leading his urchins from diaspora
chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Freelane33(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2022
Yes dad but you need to be strong like Nigeria to rule Nigerians in Nigeria grin
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Realhommie(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2022
TheGift:

There is absolutely nothing in what He said that indicates He is carrying Tinubu’s matter on His head. His statement can apply to anyone running for President.

Are you sure it is not you carrying @princeoflagos matter on your head?
You obviously don't know the Op.. Go through his posts and topics here on politics section you'll understand where I'm coming from, it's not just about this post of his..
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by back2sender: 10:55am On May 27, 2022
You have to be FIT as a HORSE to lead Nigerians and if you lack the Physical FITNESS please go and rest and let others who are both mentally and physically FIT to lead.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 11:00am On May 27, 2022
OR handsome

Yes I'm petty
Fvck you gon do about it

Imagine when that man comes across the screen and you have to tell your friends/girlfriend/wife/co workers

Yes...that is the president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by ayo2008: 11:17am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/26/2023-i-dont-need-to-be-strong-like-ronaldo-to-lead-nigeria-tinubu/

In Nigeria you need both the intellect and the vigour. If the vigour is missing that he is standing on one leg...
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by VenumX: 11:19am On May 27, 2022
Loveless elderly people want to be ruling the zoo now. So they can sell more mumu youth's future to enrich their great grand children.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Khaysee: 11:23am On May 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Drug peddlers aren't strong..
state looters aren't strong..

If you cannot do in your own state Osun what they claimed you did in Lagos...Baba forget am,Lagos na formal capital na why...

Do it in Osun,make we believe you..thief
Lokoja
Calabar
Abuja
Enjoyed fedral capital for long than Lagos why are this states still backwards let me learn i don't belong to any party i just want to learn sir
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2022
I'm Yoruba but this bastard drug dealer thief shouldn't be allowed anywhere near presidency. He's going to loot us dry and install all his family members in every cabinet so that his whole family can enrich themselves more with our treasury. It's even laughable for a man with such stinking record to seek for presidency. He wants to lie to people that he's old and wouldn't steal like he used to but redeem his image(the type of conclusion supporters of politicians with record of stealing make when they want them to rule again. This man would steal and try to elongate his life to 120 and enrich his family before he dies. He believes he can spend 50 more years on earth with access to easy billions
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by KIDfurniture(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2022
This grandpa must not see ado rock… the suffering no go get smiling at all . It will be tears of blood for 8 years. I have warned you

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2022
VenumX:
Loveless people want to be ruling the zoo now. So they can sell more mumu youth's future to enrich their great grand children.
He can only win if he rigs election. Tinubu's record is too stinking. He loves empowering thugs too. If he becomes president,the MC oluomos and Koko Zarias would kill and get away with it. Tinubh is a certified thug with frail body from ageing accelerated by hard drug use

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by fredoooooo: 11:56am On May 27, 2022
Hahah grin
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Needlemover: 12:01pm On May 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri / Igbo Man Not Problem Of Hausa Or Yoruba Man - Atiku / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.