Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (32419 Views)

President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by God1000(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2022
The president and his wife are currently in Equatorial Guinea for the African Union extraordinary summit and pledging conference, and to deliver statement on peace building.

They were received by the host president Teodora obiang Nguema mbasogo and the first lady constancia mangue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by God1000(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2022
More, this globetrotter doesn't care what anyone says about him

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by God1000(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Our presido enjoys traveling, he wants to attend every event in person, sending his ministers should be enough

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Solidkay(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Has Aisha finally agreed that the mannequin in aso rock is actually her husband?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by gasparpisciotta: 9:00am On May 27, 2022
These pictures show that all is not well between Buhari and Aisha

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by triple996(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2022
Buhari grin
Although u no try 4 security bt ndigbo de hear am 4 ur hand wink

ZombieTAMER:

but that is all that matters to you..

not that you care about development and progress

onuman:

...and e de sweet you that NdIgbo are hearing nwi - fire and thunder - from insecurity under Buhari government.

NdIgbo heard when they boasted years ago that they would make SE worse than the NE in insecurity.

eldoradoxx:
Ndigbo dey hear am as how? If death has been decreed upon everyone by reason of failed government in Nigeria, I certainly know that the last man to drop dead will be an Igbo man.

Take am easy nah
Why una come de vex na grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2022
The president should be more gentlemanly. Don't walk so far ahead of your wife. Yes, you are the first man in the country, but you are also a husband.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Okoroawusa: 9:02am On May 27, 2022
I Love PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Okoroawusa: 9:03am On May 27, 2022
Solidkay:
Has Aisha finally agreed that the mannequin in aso rock is actually her husband?
You are still saying this when your Lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu and his brother have stopped saying it?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by jerryunit48: 9:05am On May 27, 2022
I think it is the protocol, the President has to be in front
gasparpisciotta:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by pyyxxaro: 9:06am On May 27, 2022
Aisha just de enjoy for Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by gasparpisciotta: 9:08am On May 27, 2022
jerryunit48:
no na

Body language and posture readers will tell you that a husband and wife are supposed to walk closely together if they are on a trip.

From stepping out of the aircraft, Buhari left his wife behind, check the other pictures too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by LeoDeKing: 9:15am On May 27, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari is in Malabo while Meth cannibals and onion bandits are burning Afghaneastern to torture him and his family.

185 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by LeoDeKing: 9:16am On May 27, 2022
Solidkay:
Aisha imaginary disagreeing with jubrin as her husband is an event existing in the flat skull of Meth cannibals and onion bandits. They are the ones saying it and denying it at the same time.

There was never a time Aisha asked questions about the left ear of her husband since she is not a flat brain ipob pig whose craniums are filled with Kanu's urine.

194 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Tunechi5(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2022
God1000:
to deliver statement on peace building.
Lol
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by LeoDeKing: 9:29am On May 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Body language and posture readers will tell you that a husband and wife are supposed to walk closely together if they are on a trip.

From stepping out of the aircraft, Buhari left his wife behind, check the other pictures too
I agree with you.

Infact, a reliable source indicates Aisha took a different flight from Daura and landed in Malabo and quickly took a chopper to join jubrin at the airport for the picture.

Same source confirmed Aisha left immediately to Daura. Those pictures on display are photoshop.

I hope you will be happy now. When is the next sit at home to torture Buhari and Aisha?

201 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by LeoDeKing: 9:33am On May 27, 2022
jerryunit48:
I think it is the protocol, the President has to be in front
Don't waste your time.

Their concern now is about who is ahead and behind. Very funny pipu. grin

184 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by richmind2019(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It shows nothing,na just your sense of reasoning.
You mind is reading something else.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Maxymilliano(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2022
Observing ...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by candidbabe(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2022
angry angry angry angry

For those of you saying buhari and Aisha do not walk like husband and wife .

It is Haram for Muslim couple to show love in public.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by FalseProphet1(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2022
After handover in 2023, I see Aisha becoming the first Nigerian woman to start akara business in Dubai, I see Buhari adding chicken and goat to his cow business cos cow business isn't moving, I see yuseuf going to Ontisha to learn bike spare parts, I see him getting a shop at main market and selling okada parts.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by ogododo: 11:04am On May 27, 2022
God1000:
The president and his wife are currently in Equatorial Guinea for the African Union extraordinary summit and pledging conference, and to deliver statement on peace building.

They were received by the host president Teodora obiang Nguema mbasogo and the first lady constancia mangue.
Ajala of waka about.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by iamyemiakins(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2022
Good for them

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by ipobarecriminals: 11:05am On May 27, 2022
grin some ostriches from that side won’t rest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2022
2023 is around the corner, Nigeria youths should stop fighting and dying for politicians, I repeat, don't kill yourself for any politician whatsoever. Be warned

Buhari doing other room assignments with Aisha both home and abroad.

"I don't know which of the political parties my wife belongs to, but I know she belong to my kitchen, sitting room and other room" President Muhammad Buhari.

INTEGRITYA1

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Bacluncher: 11:05am On May 27, 2022
Cute together
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by Awise09(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2022
OK seen, Please Naija youth get your PVC ready oh and use your head 2023 is around the conner.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by baretalk: 11:05am On May 27, 2022
Hard not to see the body language.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea by A6ppt: 11:05am On May 27, 2022
WOoow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics / Read What EFCC Said About MMM / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.