Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,967 members, 7,803,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) (2796 Views)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by DannyWalker: 10:08am On May 27, 2022
I noticed a series of names on nairaland who registered the same day last year, three others registered Feb 19 2022 and their post I came across was just singing praises to Tinubu.

Did Tinubu employ these people to do this rubbish?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Mooh247: 10:10am On May 27, 2022
Those are BOT used for spamming , Atiku , Yahaya Bello and even Prof Osinbajo all have numerous BOT singing their praises

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:11am On May 27, 2022
February 19 and March 02 monikers

operated by one person

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Massiveglory: 10:13am On May 27, 2022
My brother, are you just knowing? That's exactly their modus operandi. One person can Have about 30-55 accounts. They are specially recruited for the the task. They have sold their soul for peanuts.
The first guy up there mooh247 is one of them with countless accounts.
Trutharena is another one with countless accounts.
There are many others.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by drlateef: 10:15am On May 27, 2022
I am not paid and will never receive any pay. All I want is good governance. And Tinubu experience stands and achievements stand out.

7 Likes

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by drlateef: 10:15am On May 27, 2022
I am not paid and will never receive any pay. All I want is good governance. And Tinubu experience stands and achievements stand out.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by quickberry(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2022
DannyWalker:
I noticed a series of names on nairaland who registered the same day last year, three others registered Feb 19 2022 and their post I came across was just singing praises to Tinubu.

Jagaban is your next president.✌️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Onogiede(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2022
drlateef:
shut that tin you called mouth,..what happens to ur brain?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 10:19am On May 27, 2022
Checking the usernames and dates of registration because those usernames praise Tinubu is the height of the consequences of excessive Meth consumption.

If same logic is to be applied, some animals are being paid to insult Tinubu on social media, after all, anti Tinubu posts are more. Even on this nairaland, first pages are dominated by anti Tinubu comments, so who is paying those ones?

Peter Obi is being whitewashed on this forum, so those ones are also being paid.

Or you expect everyone to hate Tinubu because you hate him? Get out.

If you like, tag me one of them, that's your fvcking business, besides there are no polling units on social media.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Mooh247: 10:19am On May 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
My brother, are you just knowing? That's exactly their modus operandi. One person can Have about 30-55 accounts. They are specially recruited for the the task. They have sold their soul for peanuts.
The first guy up there mooh247 is one of them with countless accounts.

Na wa... To support Tinubu is now a crime now that we get insulted and attacked for... Imagine accusing a stranger of selling his soul for peanut

Once you don't support Peter Obi you are suddenly an enemy of cyber bully

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Mooh247: 10:20am On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Checking the usernames and dates of registration because those usernames praise Tinubu is the height of the consequences of excessive Meth consumption.

If same logic is to be applied, some animals are being paid to insult Tinubu on social media, after all, anti Tinubu posts are more. Even on this nairaland, first pages are dominated by anti Tinubu comments, so who is paying those ones?

Peter Obi is being whitewashed on this forum, so those ones are also being paid.

Or you expect everyone to hate Tinubu because you hate him? Get out.

If you like, tag me one of them, that's your fvcking business, besides there are no polling units on social media.

I tire oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by DeadorAlive(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2022
DannyWalker:

Is same person doing it. I have reported those accounts several times grin

Each of those accounts are used simultaneously on any Tinubu thread grin

And each of the account write almost same thing on each comments grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by drlateef: 10:22am On May 27, 2022
Onogiede:

You have to check your own brain. You must be brain dead to be honest. Hatred makes you brain dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 10:22am On May 27, 2022
Onogiede:
Why?

Because he preferred a candidate different from your preferred candidate? Is this how democracy will be practised in biafuro?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by donphilopus: 10:23am On May 27, 2022
Have you ever checked the number of likes and shares posts in support of Osinbajo get? I believe those likes are from bot. I've got those likes too and I wonder where they come from. Within ten minutes I would get 200 likes and 40 shares just because the post is somehow in support of Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Sergio104(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2022
grin

They will soon flood here.

I saw shege in that nairaland online poll.

This people can do anything

2 Likes

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Is same person doing it. I have reported those accounts several times grin
Now take it as a duty, keep reporting those accounts. When you have reported one million times, Peter Obi will be declared winner of 2023 presidential election.

A single human being has created over 6000 accounts on this forum, you praise him, so what's this noise about people creating accounts to praise Tinubu?

Here are just few, so stfu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:25am On May 27, 2022
Are you just knowing

1 Like

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
na today you just day find out lol

1 Like

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:27am On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Na wa... To support Tinubu is now a crime now that we get insulted and attacked for... Imagine accusing a stranger of selling his soul for peanut

Once you don't support Peter Obi you are suddenly an enemy of cyber bully
sweetheart good morning
Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by ScamHunter: 10:28am On May 27, 2022
OP, the same zombies attacking you are the ones behind the usernames. In fact, they have a WhatsApp group where they discuss strategies and minimum number of alternate accounts to boost engagement for the thief. They used the strategy In 2015 for Buhari. Unfortunately for them, Buharis failure has made Nigerians wiser of their Wiles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2022
Giving nairaland more traffic and seun making more money
Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by DeadorAlive(f): 10:30am On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Now take it as a duty, keep reporting those accounts. When you have reported one million times, Peter Obi will be declared winner of 2023 presidential election.

A single human being has created over 6000 accounts on this forum, you praise him, so what's this noise about people creating accounts to praise Tinubu?

Mention the person who has over 6000 account, let's report with evidence. It is against Nairaland rule 19.

Unless the mods are been bias, I don't see why someone will create several accounts just to support a candidate.

This particular account been discussed here, I have monitored them personally.

1 Like

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2022
drlateef:
You better start looking for pay. All your fooling yourself online for Tinubu cannot be for free while his children cruise around the island in exotic cars.

1 Like

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Here are just few, so stfu

haaaaa shocked
one person
eweee
Mooh247 are you seeing what I'm seeing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2022
Tunechi5:
na today you just day find out lol
Something Apc perfected in 2014
Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Mention the person who has over 6000 account, let's report with evidence. It is against Nairaland rule 19.

Unless the mods are been bias, I don't see why someone will create several accounts just to support a candidate.

This particular account been discussed here, I have monitored them personally.
Helinues, , omenka, abeg make una come see something.

This one is claiming he doesn't know the muppet that has created over 7000 accounts so far. Infact, 7000 is just being modest. I have shown you some of the accounts he created, so get out.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by LeoDeKing: 10:36am On May 27, 2022
Mooh247, don't bother replying that one that just tagged you up there, that is the same character with over 7k accounts on this forum.
Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by Mooh247: 10:38am On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Mooh247, don't bother replying that one that just tagged you up there, that is the same character with over 7k accounts on this forum.

Let them continue decieving themselves
Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2022
DONPHILOPUS IS ONE OF THEM

YOU ONLY SEE HIM HERE ON EVERY ELECTION YEAR SINGING TINUBU PRAISE

2 Likes

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by ajani2311: 10:42am On May 27, 2022
Tell me how to join the WhatsApp group so I can confirm you are saying the truth
ScamHunter:
OP, the same zombies attacking you are the ones behind the usernames. In fact, they have a WhatsApp group where they discuss strategies and minimum number of alternate accounts to boost engagement for the thief. They used the strategy In 2015 for Buhari. Unfortunately for them, Buharis failure has made Nigerians wiser of their Wiles.

2 Likes

Re: I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) by DeadorAlive(f): 10:47am On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Helinues, , omenka, abeg make una come see something.

This one is claiming he doesn't know the muppet that has created over 7000 accounts so far. Infact, 7000 is just being modest. I have shown you some of the accounts he created, so get out.

Report the account, is against Nairaland rule19.

We will keep reporting similar accounts.

Unless you have a problem with that or you are supporting people creating multiple accounts and violating Nairaland rule 19.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Laff Tinubu Sleep? See Jaja Wachuku Who Become Famous When He Slept / We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Wike Deserves National Award For Doing This Against Atiku (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.