Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others (20038 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Gandollaar(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Breaking News, Twitter Peoples Party of Nigeria (TPPN), has just endorsed Peter Obi for President.
Give me the phone number of the jujuman renewing your foolishness, I want to ask him something.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by slivertongue: 10:51am On May 27, 2022
naptu2:

He placed a quote in the title of the thread and attributed the quote to a party, but the party did not make that statement. (I hope you know the difference between quoting someone and paraphrasing).

That's the reason why people on this thread have been insulting the party, because they have been deceived into believing that the statement was addressed specifically to Peter Obi (it wasn't).

Many of such are coming & headed to Fp
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by SATANICALLY666: 11:13am On May 27, 2022
naptu2:

It's deception. He is deceiving people into believing that the party's statement is directed specifically at Peter Obi, meanwhile they did not direct their statement specifically at Peter Obi. He placed a quote in the title of the thread and attributed the quote to a party, but the party did not make that statement. (I hope you know the difference between quoting someone and paraphrasing).

That's the reason why people on this thread have been insulting the party, because they have been deceived into believing that the statement was addressed specifically to Peter Obi (it wasn't).

‘ZLP won’t accept defectors from major parties’.. Warning to would-be defectors from major political parties - PDP, APC. So far, Peter Obi fits into this group because it's coming at a time he (Obi) is being linked with various political parties.

Now a party just warned that it won't accept defectors from any of the MAJOR parties. Obi is a defector from a major political party. Just that he hasn't yet announced publicly which party he's defecting to.

Anyway, the message is directed at all defectors (from the major parties) which include Obi that they shouldn't bother approaching ZLP.

I merely listed one of the major "defectors" from one of the major parties who happens to be the trending subject.

Meanwhile, it's "Obi, Others" not "Obi" only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by naptu2: 11:16am On May 27, 2022
I have achieved my aim.

1 Like

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Sergio104(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Sergio 101 or 104, I hope never to answer a shameless ipobian like you ever.

Even Pandora Pete doesn’t need people like you without common sense supporting him.

In your little mind emotional blackmail will work out?? cool

Obi will really hit hard on you simians.

I'm only waiting for his new party.
Regardless...... cool
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Arnold222: 11:34am On May 27, 2022
Suqu

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Nobody: 11:34am On May 27, 2022
Hahaha...ZLP that sounded like crypto token sef dey breeeeet cheesy
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by OtopDesign(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2022
Ayan gbe weight party grin
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by saintkel(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Seeking validation from a pdp reject? Shameless ipobians, from Biafra agitation, to begging for President, Shameless.
u r d one who is shameless....did zlp told u Peter Obi asked them for dia ticket?.....abi una madness no de ever stop?
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by duro4chang(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2022
Just like that? Obi's supporters will give ZLabour party wotowoto today. No joy now!
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Guysses(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2022
Anybody that wants to trend now will just mention Peter Obi and boom
Obi na movement
SATANICALLY666:
‘ZLP won’t accept defectors from major parties’

https://thenationonlineng.net/zlp-wont-accept-defectors-from-major-parties/
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by nagawa: 11:41am On May 27, 2022
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by mazizitonene(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2022
Lol......see small y.an.sh dey shake...
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by bhella10: 11:42am On May 27, 2022
Obi relax. Jagaban needs a VP.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by babamoha(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Zlp too dey form macho Man hmmmmm na wa oooooo.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Fairview1: 11:44am On May 27, 2022
Dear ZLP, you have been noticed, now you can rest.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Benmob: 11:45am On May 27, 2022
U be diz foolish op,I done read but I no see any name Peter obi mention.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by autodevice(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Fairview1: 11:45am On May 27, 2022
Everyone is now riding on Obi's name.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by whitebeard(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2022
Arent we supposed to promote parties like this.. abi i thought nigeria was praying for leaders with conscience and good track record, now look at the same nigerians shaming this party, this country dont need saving in as much as these old cargos and products of this bad system are alive.

at this point it feels like, we are not voting based on what is best for our country, but based on our favorite person, turned this election into a BBN or football league event, like we are voting for our favorite contestant or fav football team....

this is crazy, no amount of prayer will work, if the people refuse to have sense. angry
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Elock1: 11:48am On May 27, 2022
bcomputer101:
Ekuke self wan dey act like Bull-Mastif.
Party wey their members all over Nigeria no even reach 600.

Double wahala for dead body
you went far 600 dey much

More like 250

1 Like

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by deybhor324: 11:48am On May 27, 2022
I have always said that they need it
neeyor8873: I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Khaysee: 11:50am On May 27, 2022
By tuesday we know all party aspirants
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by JBoss25(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2022
mazizitonene:
Lol......see small y.an.sh dey shake...
u be fool aswear grin
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Juanmike(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2022
bcomputer101:

Is your brain doing menstruation?
*Masturbation
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Juanmike(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2022
All these End of the year party self.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Born2Breed(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin

See agama lizard thinking itself a crocodile.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
Same thing I told Rhianna

You can't be calling me when you're preggo for another man. Are you craze

Abi, even cardi b is still disturbing me for a date, correct guys don finish for USA?
I'm not accepting, fuckkoff b.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Egyptian President Invites Buhari For Discussion / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.