Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others (20025 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Karemarealty288(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2022
Small nyash wan shake...delegates of ZLP.

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by dododawa1: 12:06pm On May 27, 2022
All the killing and blood is on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by hopexter(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

I don't talk to men that play with boys anus.
Abeg move
Na prison sentence dey your future
You inglorious bastard

Ah ah! Which kind allegation be this? abeg no dey bring the guy past online na undecided
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by techWriter3: 12:11pm On May 27, 2022
bank or Political ... Hmmm, check my profi.le if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:

E no shock you??

E shock me grin
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by AmazingELixir: 12:21pm On May 27, 2022
Joezinho:
Imagine Norwich city saying they won't accept a player like Iheanacho to play for them for free.

Goes to show they don't rate him. He's not gonna Lead them anywhere. Can they spew this same trash if the likes of tinubu or Osi Star boy decides to pitch tent with them?

Watch how his fans rain insults on Zenith party. They might extend their vile, narcissistic personality disorder to zenith bank because they bear the same name... grin cheesy

My friend stop that nonsense analogy....Peter Obi is most likened to a Maguire not iheanacho
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by sonature1: 12:22pm On May 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Seeking validation from a pdp reject? Shameless ipobians, from Biafra agitation, to begging for President, Shameless.

Why e dey pain you?

Is it your shame? undecided
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Joezinho: 12:27pm On May 27, 2022
AmazingELixir:

My friend stop that nonsense analogy....Peter Obi is most likened to a Maguire not iheanacho

Maguire the fridge ? grin
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by BabaIbo: 12:31pm On May 27, 2022
Bloggers doing their dirty jobs as usual.

They didn't mention Obi in their statement but as usual bloggers need traffic and Nairaland needs viewers and the controversy.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by BabaIbo: 12:40pm On May 27, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Don't force me to ask you what about your fa.th*r, what is he likened to in the scheme of things?

At least Peter Obi is known nationwide and in international society, he was a former governor, a onetime vice presidential aspirant of PDP and so on.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Olisehinnocent: 12:40pm On May 27, 2022
Davido should not come and beg me for money I won't give him grin grin grin
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 27, 2022
Werey oh grin cheesy
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by 467akinlabi: 12:56pm On May 27, 2022
Is that one a political party? all these mushroom party sef.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Osibajo2023: 1:11pm On May 27, 2022
Pls accept him, help his trying time
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Biggers82(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
And who is even trying to join your nonsense party self real party is talking business all this One room party is talking also Nonsense talk
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by chaloskyx: 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
The question is who would associate with this dead unambitious party
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by truthCoder: 1:28pm On May 27, 2022
bcomputer101:
Ekuke self wan dey act like Bull-Mastif.
Party wey their members all over Nigeria no even reach 600.

Double wahala for dead body

Why are you generous like this?

Their membership register fit be one 20 leaves exercise book and dem never reach page 4.

1 Like

Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by AmazingELixir: 1:39pm On May 27, 2022
BabaIbo:

Don't force me to ask you what about your fa.th*r, what is he likened to in the scheme of things?

At least Peter Obi is known nationwide and in international society, he was a former governor, a onetime vice presidential aspirant of PDP and so on.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You tried by mentioning I have a father...unfortunately no one including yourself can say if you knew yours.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by s4cs: 2:27pm On May 27, 2022
I make bold to say that many of this minority parties are low key NGO'S.. Because it is quite confusing on how a right thinking man will be confidently wasting resources on a failed ambition
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Shagamoni(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2022
we will soon open peter obi party

POP
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Picardor2: 4:03pm On May 27, 2022
Fools. Peter Obi don't even knw u exist.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by babag93: 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
Small yansh dey shake too oo
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by Ferrous(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
Elock1:
you went far 600 dey much

More like 250

Their numerical strength is not even the problem, the thing is, Peter Obi will still leave them after general election for another political party. They just want to set a standard for their party.
Re: 'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others by dochenaj: 10:27pm On May 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Madam na Oga Peter, prodigal political reject dey beg them.
Do you actually believe that? Let's see the capacity of your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary / Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) / APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.