Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic (25374 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Putinofrussia: 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:

Nah.., that wasn't what I meant
INNOSON was in trade fair both in south Africa and Egypt

When?
You dont just talk because people will not believe you.Post the links.

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by baretalk: 3:44pm On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

But you Tinubu urchins said the one that crashed in Owerri was not Proforce but Innosson grin
Tribal bigotry have destroyed your life. What a miserable soul.

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Pinklygul: 4:21pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
INNOSON was in trade fair in South Africa but media won't carry that one

See them gloating cheesy must be thinking INNOSON doesn't export his cars for individual purposes as well

Why does every little thing have to turn tribal with you people??!...

Nor be Juju be dis?! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Pinklygul: 4:29pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Why does every little thing have to turn tribal with you people??!...

Nor be Juju be dis?! undecided

Don't be stupid!

You went blind to the tribal jabs up there just to come down to preach? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Reference(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2022
Wonder how much it costs. Will like to get one but a better looking chop.
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:

Don't be stupid!

You went blind to the tribal jabs up there just to come down to preach? undecided

You are the stupid and moronic one...

My statement is for every one of you pathetic dimwits!

4 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

But you Tinubu urchins said the one that crashed in Owerri was not Proforce but Innosson grin

There's got to be a limit to this unhealthy competition btw you guys
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Justmesagi: 4:31pm On May 27, 2022
Proforce is going places. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Pinklygul: 4:34pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are the stupid and moronic one...

My statement is for every one of you pathetic dimwits!

For everyone yet you quoted just me? undecided

What a demented idiotic asinine!!
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by shortIGBOman: 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:
Dangote, INNOSON and Proforce are role model

Remove INNOSON from your list.

3 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by tutudesz: 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:

Those who claimed so have their fact. INNOSON also supply MRAP to Nigerian army
Innoson supplied MRAP to who

3 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:

For everyone yet you quoted just me? undecided

What a demented idiotic asinine!!

You are guilty... Go and sin no more (or get lost)!

Bye!!! cool
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Okoroawusa: 4:36pm On May 27, 2022
Na wa o!
Which topic will you guys not turn to tribal war?

Proforce and Innoson are they not Nigerian owned?

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by nedekid: 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
Wow, nice one by proforce.
What chassis is this built on? Cos I know some are based on Toyota land cruiser. This looks alot bigger though. F650 maybe.
At the rate we are going, big men will get this kind of mrap, retrofit it with high end interior for daily drive, day and night. Kaduna-Abuja Expressway etc.
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by thecommunist(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2022
Mystic216:
How come Nigerian army prefers INNOSON trucks to this proforce
They are always exporting to low-life African countries
The last time I went to Chidint cantonment, INNOSON and TOYOTA vehicles are the most used there
It’s only army that knows the difference between the two vehicle
INNOSON must be far better than this proforce that made them to prefer INNOSON to it
at this point sir, we are in no position to call any Africans country a lowlife country! they there is virtually nothing to be proud of in Nigeria today. that country you called low-life dont have thier army barrack ransacked by same Boko Haram/iswap/fulani herdmen that is troubling some west Africans country. they decisively deal with any form of banditry and terrorism, they dont pamper and compensate criminals like we do in Nigeria. ...so with all due respect, there is no indication that Nigeria Army is better than any African country Army!.. same thing goes for our leaders and politician!

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Cognitivereason: 4:38pm On May 27, 2022
Mystic216:
The last time I went to Chidint cantonment, INNOSON and TOYOTA vehicles are the most used there
INNOSON must be far better than this proforce that made them to prefer INNOSON to it

Gross ignorance....

Pick up are largely bought by the army cuz they are cheaper...but when it comes to MRAPs..
The Nigeria army patronizes proforce inshort..the army owns 20% of proforce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by PENNYSWAP: 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
itaewon:
THIS IS DEFFERENT

proforce export his quality vehicle outside and within african countries with little or no government support while some aba made chinese rebranded vehicle enjoy government patronization(monopoly).

Na still government give am oil blocks for seira lone
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by tutudesz: 4:40pm On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

The MRAP that crashed was made in UAE

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 27, 2022
Esama:
Pro force dont do charity like innoson I have worked in both companies as a contract. I noticed something about innoson most of their products start with charity with hope that they will patronize them .

How is it charity? You just come online and spew nonsense in the hope that you have sense

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by luluosas(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
Great development
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by ibro2much(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
Mystic216:

This kind of news makes one happy being a Nigerian.
but Instead of Nigerians (majority on nairaland ) to be happy that we are being recognized for good things (INNOSON,PRO-FORCE,DANGOTE etc) and not FRAUD all the time. we are here trading words that its INNOSON Nigeria army use, and not PRO-FORCE.
This kind of "PULL THEM DOWN" mentality would not make us great as individuals or as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by hopexter(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

How did Tinubu get into this you Tinubu advertiser angry

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:

Nah.., that wasn't what I meant
INNOSON was in trade fair both in south Africa and Egypt

Oh I see
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Burgerlomo: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
Lovely cool
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Cognitivereason: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
itaewon:
THIS IS DEFFERENT

proforce export his quality vehicle outside and within african countries with little or no government support while some aba made chinese rebranded vehicle enjoy government patronization(monopoly).

Pure lies....

Proforce has the full backup from government..

The Nigerian government through the army has acquired 20% shares in proforce industries
. meaning 20% of proforce is owned by Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Minjim: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
INNOSON was in trade fair in South Africa but media won't carry that one

See them gloating cheesy must be thinking INNOSON doesn't export his cars for individual purposes as well

SO Inosson should given free publicity because it's an NGO ?

1 Like

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Pinklygul: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are guilty... Go and sin no more (or get lost)!

Bye!!! cool

Bye to where? undecided
Come and banter na
Afonja skullish cretin!

Ewu Gambia
Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by rolams(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:
Dangote, INNOSON and Proforce are role model

NORD too follow!

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic by Pinklygul: 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Minjim:

SO Inosson should given free publicity because it's an NGO ?

So because there's no publicity or gloating,his successes doesn't exist?

You don't have single sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) / Wikipedia Updates Buhari Profile As President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.