Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low (1967 Views)

Help Me, My Adsense Cpc Is 0.02 / Help, My Youtube CPC Is So Low 0.01$. Pic Attached / Bloggers In The House Please Help - My Adsense CPC Is Very Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
But lindaikeji writes for Nigerians then how come she's making big money.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even all this vanguard and punch newspapers are you saying they write for Americans or are you saying the whites read punch or vanguard newspaper, I don't totally agree with you, CPC depends on market trends, ad placement and blocking controls.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
I don't know where you people are getting your information from, some adverts are global, who told you it's Nigerian advertisers that are more, even oyibo advert dey plenty so wetin you go come talk, so oyibo no dey bid on Naija website? Answer nah.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by Owerri1stSon: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
ezenwaez:
My CPC is just too low for weeks now, sometimes as low as 0.01 please I need help.

You are doing music niche probably.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by Owerri1stSon: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2022
ezenwaez:
But lindaikeji writes for Nigerians then how come she's making big money.

Many factors contributes to linda's earnings.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

You are doing music niche probably.
Lol
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by EngRichie: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
India?
damilola4162:

God bless you, I was ban for saying something here few days ago.

The same thing with S.E.O. Wether you do it or not it depends on the quality of traffic you are getting. If you are getting like 50k pagviews per day from Nigeria and another person getting like 8k pagviews from first tire countries like UK, USA, Canada, India etc with high CPC key words. The person with 8k pagviews will earn higher.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
EngRichie:
India?
But vanguard get money nah and Na majorly Naija readers.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by wasiubello: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

But vanguard get money nah and Na majorly Naija readers.
Why arguing blindly? Quality traffic commands high earning and CPC. In one of my new blogs with ezoic, I'm earning 28$+ for just 3k visitors from USA , UK, Australia and Canada.
However, there is this other site with Nigeria contents and traffic is earning just 2.57$ for 5000+ total visitors.

I always advice Nigerian bloggers to avoid Nigeria content and traffic, rather go for tier 1 traffics like I do
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
wasiubello:

Why arguing blindly? Quality traffic commands high earning and CPC. In one of my new blogs with ezoic, I'm earning 28$+ for just 3k visitors from USA , UK, Australia and Canada.
However, there is this other site with Nigeria contents and traffic is earning just 2.57$ for 5000+ total visitors.

I always advice Nigerian bloggers to avoid Nigeria content and traffic, rather go for tier 1 traffics like I do
Ok
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please how can I change niche on the same blog
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by wasiubello: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2022
ezenwaez:
Please how can I change niche on the same blog
You don't need anything to change niche. Here is what you should do
1. Get a 30 days semrush free trial with visa ATM card
2. Take your time to find an untapped micro niche with full of underserved topics/keywords that are largely search by USA, UK, CA and AUS
3. Create a new category and or categories on your blog and start posting new articles. Don't post anything again about your old niche, but leave the ones you have posted
4. Ensure you concentrate only on that niche. If you do this you quickly rank and build authority. Infact I'm ranking on page one US in many of my keywords in just five months I started my new blog. One keyword is already on snippet
5. Note that since you will be targeting US, try and ensure that your English should is USA English. UK English will not rank well in USA google
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Please I'm using blogger how can I create category
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2022
wasiubello:

2. Take your time to find an untapped micro niche with full of underserved topics/keywords that are largely search by USA, UK, CA and AUS
3. Create a new category and or categories on your blog and start posting new articles. Don't post anything again about your old niche, but leave the ones you have posted
4. Ensure you concentrate only on that niche. If you do this you quickly rank and build authority. Infact I'm ranking on page one US in many of my keywords in just five months I started my new blog. One keyword is already on snippet
5. Note that since you will be targeting US, try and ensure that your English should is USA English. UK English will not rank well in USA google

If I create a new blog my adsense will disappear and I will need to apply for Adsense again.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by wasiubello: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

If I create a new blog my adsense will disappear and I will need to apply for Adsense again.
Nop, your AdSense will not disappear but you have to add your new site to existing AdSense account for ads to start showing.

To do that, go to menu on the left hand side of your AdSense dashboard and click site, then click add site, add your new blog and you're good to start showing ads on your new site.

But why AdSense? When you can join ezioc premium ad network and earn big. You can also use both AdSense and ezoic together by setting your AdSense to auto ad ON.

If you live or school around Enugu, I will like to connect with you
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by wasiubello: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
ezenwaez:
Please I'm using blogger how can I create category
Hmmm blogger at this age?, well I will encourage you to go for hosted blogging rather than non hosted. I see you're still in the infantry stage of blogging
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
wasiubello:

Nop, your AdSense will not disappear but you have to add your new site to existing AdSense account for ads to start showing.

To do that, go to menu on the left hand side of your AdSense dashboard and click site, then click add site, add your new blog and you're good to start showing ads on your new site.

But why AdSense? When you can join ezioc premium ad network and earn big. You can also use both AdSense and ezoic together by setting your AdSense to auto ad ON.

If you live or school around Enugu, I will like to connect with you
I'm in lagos
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omo apart from adsense the rest Na zero
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by wasiubello: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
ezenwaez:
Omo apart from adsense the rest Na zero

This comment show you're a obliviously a beginner in the industry, AdSense is meant for new entrants to the blogging world. When you scale up you join the bigger boys at ezoic, Mediavine or adthrive.

If you're a blogger and don't know about the premium ad networks I mentioned above, then I'm afraid you don't have a blogging goals yet.

Please go to YouTube or Google to research about the ad networks I mentioned above, you understand that you're wasting your time with AdSense.
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
wasiubello:

Thanks for this, please can I write on jobs?
Re: Google Adsense: Please I Need Help, My CPC Is Extremely Low by ezenwaez(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
I will use label to create the category, I have seen that jobs is discussed worldwide and it can blend with my Npower niche

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hacking Challenge Cross Site Scripting (xss) Prelab 5 || - Phynxlabs / 20 Ways To Get Quality Backlinks To Your Blog 2015 / Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.