Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa (16278 Views)

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by SledgeHammerer: 1:12pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Buhari neither am I Abdullahi adamu , but my reliable source confirmed the APC flag bearer for 2023 presidential race has Igbo names and it's looking like it's true..

So let's wait and see what happens on Sunday

PrinceofLagos no wahala oooooo.
See you on Sunday. So u get source inside d Villa? Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Whether Jonathan will be APC consensus or not, I don't care but what happens if Tinubu isn't APC consensus candidate?? undecided

There isn't going to be a consensus candidate agreement for APC. Whatever those who think they own the APC want, plus assume they can get away with, things must still be managed sensibly so the Party does not implode from the fall out over unjust conduct towards some candidates to favour others.

The only chance for APC retaining power in 2023 is a free, transparent and fair primaries every APC member can accept so the Party can then unite behind the worthy eventual winner loyally because said winner is the genuine choice of the party and not an imposition against the choice of many.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by PrinceOfLagos: 1:14pm On May 27, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

PrinceofLagos no wahala oooooo.
See you on Sunday. So u get source inside d Villa? Hahahahahahahaha
We shall see on Sunday God's willing

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Cyntie55(f): 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
candidtalk:

There isn't going to be a consensus candidate agreement for APC. Whatever those who think they own the APC want, plus assume they can get away with, things must still be managed sensibly so the Party does not implode from the fall out over unjust conduct towards some candidates to favour others.
The only chance for APC retaining power in 2023 is a free, transparent and fair primaries every APC member can accept so the Party can then unite behind the worthy eventual winner loyally because said winner is the genuine choice of the party and not an imposition against the choice of many.
Sir, you haven't still answered my question.

I know vividly well that fair Primaries would be conducted in APC. My question is, what if Tinubu is defeated in APC Primaries, what would happen to his presidential ambition?

That's the question you've been trying to escape since.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, you haven't still answered my question.

I know vividly well that fair Primaries would be conducted in APC. My question is, what if Tinubu is defeated in APC Primaries, what would happen to his presidential ambition?

That's the question you've been trying to escape since.

Not trying to escape any question. If Tinubu does not become the APC candidate then it is for Tinubu, and him alone, to know what is next.

Anything I tell you would be guess work. Only Tinubu can decide his own next move.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Gandollaar(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

So Friday is weekend in your village? Why am I even surprised? Ur brain no dey work before na
TGIF!!

Na weekend we dey o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Gandollaar(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
candidtalk:

If Kanu can tell you hateful jokers that Buhari was dead and replaced with Jubrin Al Sudani, from Sudan, and you believed that garbage then what will you clowns not buy into regardless of how logically improbable such is?

Igbo man. The butt of all Nigerian political jokes.

Buhari remains dead and replaced with a sudanese. If you don't like it, join him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Gandollaar(f): 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

So Sunday is not weekend? Chaiiiiiiiiiii...... just go sleep
The New week starts on Sunday.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Gandollaar(f): 2:32pm On May 27, 2022
candidtalk:

So you seriously believe Jonathan will be APC Consensus candidate?
He may not be but he will win and all other candidates would line up behind him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by pointblank247(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
Final Hurdle cleared. Congrats to the APC Consensus Candidate and Incoming President of the FRN GEJ.

Thiefnibu’s Butt must be leaking uncontrollably now.
Your wickedness is excess. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by pointblank247(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Jostoman:
All na mind games PDP should make sure they do their primary the same day with APC. The only thing that is giving me concern now is Peter Obi that left PDP he should have wait and drag it with other aspirants.
drag wetin on an uneven playground. the man did well. They just wanted to rub his nose on the mud
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Foolishbuhari: 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
Jostoman:
All na mind games PDP should make sure they do their primary the same day with APC. The only thing that is giving me concern now is Peter Obi that left PDP he should have wait and drag it with other aspirants.
Nope. Leaving was the best thing to do. We dey wait and on God you go see campaign. These GEJ acts on APC no even dey move me one bit... It even makes things easier
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by discusant: 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Okay, it's now confirmed... grin

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-clears-jonathan-to-contest-presidency/

With Jonathan accepting the show, Nigeria's presidential election process is confirmed a voodoo that can break Guinness Book of Records. Whoever a particular Nigerian clan wants to become president wins. Nigeria's rigged and lopsided political structure enables the clan to deal brutally against rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by BabaO2: 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
Dem fulani juju don fail.
It can't work.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Thomasankara(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:
With all the allegations and insults the North threw on Jonathan, the man is still greedy enough to tag along with them as they plan his final humiliation?

am now starting to agree, Goodluck was a clueless individual.

He needs power badly and he's loyal to his ambition and not to any southern whatever wink
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by benzine: 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:
With all the allegations and insults the North threw on Jonathan, the man is still greedy enough to tag along with them as they plan his final humiliation?

Oh shut up. It was instigated by south west. The North naturally wanted power to return to them which is justifiable. It was the south west that ganged up against Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by franklinjose: 3:44pm On May 27, 2022
lol goodluck should just give it a rest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by eddie7: 3:45pm On May 27, 2022
Run to where?
Under which party or platform?

Well, old things have passed away but disgrace is just loading
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Winters23: 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
successmatters:

[/s]

With your support in 2015 he lost

Without your support now reverse will be the case

The north wants him and him they'll get
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by IgOga(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
Ok. A constitutional questioned answered...does Jonathan want to contest? if YES, will it be in his own party PDP? NO he didn't buy any forms. WIll it be in the APC? Maybe, a form was bought for him but he has to have been a member of APC for sometime, I think 2 months to be eligible? IF he contest against Tinubu, Amaechi, Osibanjo what are his chances? Pretty slim as he has not met any APC delegates or visited any state for that purpose. Can Adamu and Buhari impose Jonathan on APC? YES! Will Jonathan then win the presidency against PDP? Not likely

Jonathan is being used by the north. Atiku will likely be PDP candidate. Jonathan may be imposed on APC knowing well that APC members will not send him and when he loose at the polls another northerner Atiku will likely rule for the next 8 years.

APC leaders can then say...we tried to return power to the south but the nation rejected him.

However Jonathan is truly clueless if he joins these thieves and terrorists in APC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Newton2024: 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
successmatters:

[/s] Tinubu is a Thief.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Thomasankara(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
sowore was right all the way, even getting the profile of the presiding justice right. I'm beginning to think Sowore is into metaphysical journalism. He keeps on revealing things that seem logically impossible, which later turn out to be true

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by anonimi: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
Final Hurdle cleared. Congrats to the APC Consensus Candidate and Incoming President of the FRN GEJ.

Thiefnibu’s Butt must be leaking uncontrollably now.

Yenagoa, Bayelsa state court, right?
So what is the difference between the clueless Jonathan and the drug dealer rogue ThiefNuibu?
Any difference

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by anonimi: 3:50pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

Once clueless, always clueless.
No redemption!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Corporate2020: 3:50pm On May 27, 2022
Let's meet on the be field nah. If he is a true son of his father, let him go to the party he nurtured PDP, get the ticket there and face the Jagaban Borgu is a general election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by DavSagacity(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
Now my question is
How will the APC now campaign for a man they seriously abused and labelled clueless during the 2015 general elections. How will they shamelessly package him to the Nigerian populace. This Oga GEJ no get principles at All.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by emmykk(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

You don't know what you are saying.
A president is what Atiku and Tinubu are going from one state to another to get it.

Infact Tinubu is producing Lagos governors since 1999 yet you didn't call that greedy.

Innocent Goodluck Jonathan who pacify the north against his region with the hope to do more for his people you guys work against him and he lost.

Now that the power is coming back to him you want him to be man of integrity and he should be shame and greedy.

Greedy die you there

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by Murphyenemuwe: 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
He's everything your forefathers ever wished to become. So it's now Goodluck and not ameachi any longer. I lost hope on you guys the moment you believed buhari is dead. Like you've always said anybody but Tinubu so I also say anybody should succeed in life but princeoflagos
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu useless ambition, gone down the trash bin

I congratulate goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan on his victory
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa by anonimi: 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu useless ambition, gone down the trash bin

I congratulate goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan on his victory

What is there to congratulate the clueless ologogoro drunkard for

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia / Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC / Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.