Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Children's Day: What Was The Funniest Thing You Have A Child Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Children's Day: What Was The Funniest Thing You Have A Child Do? (475 Views)

Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / Funniest Thing I Saw Today / What's The Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened To YOU??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day: What Was The Funniest Thing You Have A Child Do? by princeemmma(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
Today is children day and children sometimes can be really funny, what is the funniest thing have you seen a child do or what was the funniest response you have gotten from a child

Mine was an experience that always keep me laughing at all time, that day my wife was not around only my little daughter who was busy watching catoon, i was coming from the bathroom unfortunately i slipped and fell down, i quickly stood up acting like a man thinking nobody saw me, behold as i got up, i saw my daughter standing right in front of me, she felt really sorry and i saw it in her eyes, she quickly ran close to me and told me "my daddy sorry", i responded with a thank you, feeling a bit at ease. i thought everything has ended, but it didn't. When my wife came back, my daughter broke the news, "my mummy, my daddy fell down" and that was how my wife started making jest of me instead of feeling sorry as the little girl did.

Share yours too

(1) (Reply)

Need Instant Cash ? Call Now 08167032937. / Drop Your April Fool Pranks Here / What Do U Suppose I Would Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.