Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries (12254 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2022
Ineffectual Buffoon
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by kenzysmith: 2:12pm On May 27, 2022
mayormick:
Hmm...na wa, see as these people dey use Nigerians as pawns. It is now I realised our problem is not at general elections but these so called primaries. The general elections are just days to validate and elect those they pushed to us. It has always been like that, we vote for whoever they pushed and throw to us. Honestly don't know how the people are going to save themselves, don't know at all
the most sensible commet since the past 2 months here

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
All these are Propaganda.

Whether some children of hate love it or hate it, Jonathan would NEVER be APC's flag bearer.

I wonder the level of people's stupidity to ever think that a Peter Obi would win PDP primaries.

The same level of stupidity is what makes them think Kwankwaso would ever step down for Peter Obi.

Why are they always wrong in their political calculations and reasoning?

You think a GEJ would be brought from nowhere to bury the ambition of loyal and formidable party men like Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo etc just because of a stupid, ludicrous, silly and selfish Northern Agenda.

Northern Elites themselves know this is not possible.

If you are ready to bet please come on board.

GEJ my foot!

To be very honest I don't think Gej will make that mistake to contest.

I think all these Gej noise is orchestrate by distractors who are just doing it for a reason best known to them.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by wallarwallar(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Like for GEJ share for BAT

U no get qork
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by Foolishbuhari: 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

Those standing on their fellow man's manhood should try not crush the testicles.

It's gradually unfolding !

Hahahaha na stand we stand o we no kee person

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by Foolishbuhari: 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
Ineffectual Buffoon

On tifnubu's balls I stand! grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by AdeniyiA(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
Guontey:
I still don't quite understand what the aim of his scheming is, if it is indeed true that he intends to run. And if he isn't, what's stopping coming out to debunk all the rumors? Openness and transparency don't appear to be the most prominent traits of the Nigerian politician.
Yeah, u're right.

Listening to him you'd think he won't fckup if he gets there.
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by mayormick(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
the most sensible commet since the past 2 months here
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by Fox12(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2022
I just wish my comrades here will really take time out to watch and understand what our former president is saying. he has touched on critical matters that bother and still threatens the shabby democracy we practice.
but countrymen here are even more interested in doing fair damage to the system by encouraging actors and culprits.

shame on us.
I hate how we think.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by FlyingKing: 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/7147995/jonathan-defends-buhari-backs-removal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fm7WaOZPXU

Oga Jona yan for here o no be small. When there are points on what he said and at the same time baba is partially supporting consensus if I properly read meaning to all he said.

My prayer is that may God give us true leaders that we not think of themselves but the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by obadfirst: 4:24pm On May 27, 2022
This is how a president talks. not one that will beat around the bush and still you can't make any sense of what he's reading from a script.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by rolams(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2022
Guontey:
I still don't quite understand what the aim of his scheming is, if it is indeed true that he intends to run. And if he isn't, what's stopping coming out to debunk all the rumors? Openness and transparency don't appear to be the most prominent traits of the Nigerian politician.

You have picked up the valid points from his statements here. He always make reference to the PDP. He still remains in the PDP!
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by rolams(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
He has some valid points.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by rolams(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2022
Fox12:
I just wish my comrades here will really take time out to watch and understand what our former president is saying. he has touched on critical matters that bother and still threatens the shabby democracy we practice.
but countrymen here are even more interested in doing fair damage to the system by encouraging actors and culprits.

shame on us.
I hate how we think.

You got his points. Love that!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by tuborme: 6:29pm On May 27, 2022
Very salient points
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by oluwole70525: 7:20pm On May 27, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by moneyissweet(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2022
By this time next tomorrow your preek go cool down like ice water and soft like snail.

NaughtyBrainiac:

Whether some children of hate love it or hate it, Jonathan would NEVER be APC's flag bearer.

I wonder the level of people's stupidity to ever think that a Peter Obi would win PDP primaries.

The same level of stupidity is what makes them think Kwankwaso would ever step down for Peter Obi.

You think a GEJ would be brought from nowhere to bury the ambition of loyal and formidable party men like Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo etc just because of a stupid, ludicrous, silly and selfish Northern Agenda.

GEJ my foot!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

GEJ my foot!
Why this one dey cry?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

On tifnubu's balls I stand! grin cheesy

On Tinubu balls I stand too! E shock you?

I am not for Tinubu, you hear?
Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by Foolishbuhari: 11:03pm On May 27, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

On Tinubu balls I stand too! E shock you?

I am not for Tinubu, you hear?
Very good! Let's stand strong comrade! grin
Apply pressure! Aluta continual!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jonathan Speaking On Electoral Act, Party Primaries by gbaskiboy: 8:30am On May 28, 2022
wallarwallar:

U no get qork
Honestly i don't have work, do you want to give me work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Demands Release Of Agba Jalingo / How 2023 Presidency, Anti-Grazing Law Ruin Southern Governors’ Forum / Remove Petrol Subsidy Immediately – El-Rufai Tells Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.