Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother (2148 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by omgvoices: 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
A woman has revealed her traumatizing experience on social media, having caught her husband and his biological mother having intercourse recently.

Unable to keep the information to herself, she took to Facebook to bare it all and to court soothing words from netizens on how to deal with the situation.

She posted;

“I am completely traumatized right now. I can’t even think straight. Oh God!!! My husband has given me the worst shock of my entire life and I feel like just passing out. I can’t handle this. I’ll try to be short. My husband is 25 years old and I am 23. We’ve been married for about 2 years now.

I used to go to his home all the time and meet with his mother. My husband’s father is late so he has only his mother whom he is so close to. I have always noticed that my husband and his mother are very fond of each other. Sometimes, when I visit him, I would see him lying down with his head on his mother’s lap. I used to joke about it and even call him “mummy’s boy” and he will just laugh out.

Now fast forward to two days ago. I paid my boyfriend a surprise visit and what I saw threw me off guard. I just could not believe what I was seeing. When I came into the house, I walked straight to his room since that was where we normally met. It was there I saw my boyfriend náked on his bed and on top of his own mother. He was sleeping with her. I screamed his name and almost fainted.

The two of them were shocked when they saw me. I just ran out. My husband has been calling me since then and sending text messages about him being seduced and all that. But I’m so devastated right now. I don’t even want to think about it. Oh my God. What do I do?? This man is the first love of my life.”

Watch the scene here; https://esiama.com/photos-wife-catches-her-husband-sleeping-with-his-own-mother/

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by MadamVanessa(f): 3:16pm On May 27, 2022
shocked

The wife should be happy instead of being traumatized.
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Malory: 3:17pm On May 27, 2022
Movie scene. Not possible
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Candidlady: 3:22pm On May 27, 2022
Malory:
Movie scene. Not possible

Very possible

Don't know who to throw insults at
Maybe the the mother or her son

God punish the son
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
jess once had a girlfriend (parent fucking rich) but her mum want me Bleep her .well i fell for it she paid me well but later regrated it because she distroyed my relationship with her daugther just to have me all
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by OnlineArchitect: 3:46pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Very possible

God punish the son

What about the mother that opened it wide like a pot of ogbono soup?
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Candidlady: 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
OnlineArchitect:

What about the mother that opened it wide like a pot of ogbono soup?

Who do you initiated the move?

Ofcuz the dead hypersexual son
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Choilila: 4:05pm On May 27, 2022
That ugly monkey boy with bipolar called Albertone told me that his family are into incest, so I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Malory: 5:30pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Very possible

God punish the son
Both of them are wrong. This is abomination. Spits
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Albertone(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2022
Choilila:
That ugly monkey boy with bipolar called Albertone told me that his family are into incest, so I'm not surprised.

If e sure for you, upload your full picture like I did.
Werey dey fear dragging grin
I remain your number 1 nightmare cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Albertone(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Very possible

God punish the son

How did you think the generation of Adam and Eve populated the earth??

Or you think Adam only slept with Eve to give birth to us all??
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Albertone(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Very possible

God punish the son

So because the mother is a female like you,she doesn't deserve insult?

God punish whoever insults only the son.
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Albertone(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
Ferrytech:
jess once had a girlfriend (parent fucking rich) but her mum want me Bleep her .well i fell for it she paid me well but later regrated it because she distroyed my relationship with her daugther just to have me all

So what is the regret?

Money over Choilila bitches anytime any day and twice on a Friday.
Re: Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother by Choilila: 6:49am On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

If e sure for you, upload your full picture like I did. Werey dey fear dragging grin I remain your number 1 nightmare cheesy cheesy
Ugly.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? / 5 Crude Facts About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.