Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West (463 Views)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by ibrutex(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2022
Is it only me that noticed this?..., it's been like forever still I haven't heard from them...

Your Opinion please.....
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by BSdetective: 3:30pm On May 27, 2022
Op, which part of South west are you?
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 27, 2022
From the information I have the process takes 1-3 months to get PVC.
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by BSdetective: 3:42pm On May 27, 2022
WesternOligarch:

How does one go about it?
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by seunpas: 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
There is something wrong in this country and I don't know what our leaders are doing.
When it comes to anything national, you don't get things easily in South but in the North, they will even beg you for double what is going on? Could that be political or we are problem to our own people?
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by ibrutex(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2022
BSdetective:
Op, which part of South west are you?

Ibaadan, I did mine now going to about 5month , I've heard nothing till now
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by ibrutex(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
WesternOligarch:

I don't know why nobody is talking about the way the process is been handle around here, it's easier to get it in the north but they make it hell for us here just to frustrate us
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by christistruth01: 5:18pm On May 27, 2022
ibrutex:

I don't know why nobody is talking about the way the process is been handle around here, it's easier to get it in the north but they make it hell for us here just to frustrate us

I heard it is easier to register for PVC online
Re: Tedious Process Of Acquiring PVC In South West by ibrutex(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2022
christistruth01:

I heard it is easier to register for PVC online

Online is just formality , you will be required to do the registration again at the closest office which the result might take ages

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Jubilation As Engr Felix Igboke Emerges APC Candidate (photos) / Bets On APC Primary / Who Will You Vote For In 2023 Presidential Election - (online nairaland Poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.